Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose (36438 Views)

Lere Olayinka's Tweet About Buhari's Age Vs Aisha's / Could This Be The Reason For Buhari's Sudden Travel / Nigerians Deserve To Know The Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by olajizz01(m): 6:15am On Feb 08, 2016
When will u give your people dividend of democracy,its going to two yrs now,i havent seen or heard that u commission any project, what u know was just to run derogatory adverts on newspapers,and besides, criminal Fayose,when will u answer your accomplice,Aluko.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by olajizz01(m): 6:18am On Feb 08, 2016
When will u give your people dividend of democracy,its going to two yrs now,i havent seen or heard that u commission any project, what u know was just to run derogatory adverts on newspapers,and besides,criminal Fayose,when will u answer your accomplice,Aluko.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by favourlove1: 6:18am On Feb 08, 2016
912:
Is it now a crime to see a doctor? Why is fayose behaving like a child. It's been over a year since he started this childish issue of sickness. I think he should drop it already. How many Nigerians stay a whole year without going for checkup.

Even if the president is going to see a doctor while he is on vacation, he is not superman neither is it a crime to do so.

Fayose should please shut up and continue exchanging words like a child with Aluko
your the one who should close ur mouth cuz u don't knw that even in d Army if you are knwn to have a health challenge oyo is your case. So y u shutting fayose down. Buhari shouldn't have contested the last election knwoing he isn't fit. Or still reduced his juncketing but instead Apc insisted on fielding him as a candidate n this d result
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by 912(m): 6:30am On Feb 08, 2016
byrron:

SENSELESS

I'm glad you were able to comprehend that one because I tried my best to make it befitting for a goat to comprehend
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by MyLady11(m): 6:32am On Feb 08, 2016
mencade5:

wow.......i believe getting a lighter would have been cheaper
Sure
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by AKABDUL: 6:39am On Feb 08, 2016
Fayose Abi wat is ur name, becareful wit ur words. U are playing wit Northern

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Obynolee(f): 6:52am On Feb 08, 2016
912:
Is it now a crime to see a doctor? Why is fayose behaving like a child. It's been over a year since he started this childish issue of sickness. I think he should drop it already. How many Nigerians stay a whole year without going for checkup.
Even if the president is going to see a doctor while he is on vacation, he is not superman neither is it a crime to do so.

Fayose should please shut up and continue exchanging words like a child with Aluko

Did you read it at all or did you read without assimilation,did Fayose said that he went to see a doctor or are you now telling us just that?,did he condemn the idea of the president seeing a doctor. Next time, don't just read but ensure you assimilate before commenting.
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Henovy: 6:53am On Feb 08, 2016
sweetkevisco:
Please lets all support Fayose,he is the only opposition voice right now in our democracy
Support who? Please go ahead and support him without canvassing for support of others you hear?
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by banki(m): 6:58am On Feb 08, 2016
Lemon12:
why budget 3.6bn for state house hospital if knows he can't stay without visiting his London doctor ? Now who is gonna use the state house hospital ? Why budget 3.6bn for what aren't gonna use ? Abi buhari was steal that money ?

Did you pass the budget?
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Henovy: 6:59am On Feb 08, 2016
912:

You are absolutely correct. Fayose has run out of ideas. With this development, he cannot accuse PMB of globe trotting because he is officially on vacation and even handed over to his Vice. When Fayose went to Dubai, did he tell the people of Ekiti state why he went there?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by castrokins(m): 7:04am On Feb 08, 2016
Hahaha, Bro. Fayose Is A Nigerian, An Opposition Figure.

It'd Be Silly To Want To Gag His Right To Raise Questions As A Nigerian With Full Rights And Privileges.

payosehtor:
factually right, contextualy wrong. why Fayose of all enemies trailing his whereabouts.no pmb can't fall in their hands.No not Buhari ok
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by amtaken(f): 7:05am On Feb 08, 2016
I support you uncle Fayo.
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by DOSINCLAIR: 7:11am On Feb 08, 2016
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by scobyy2007: 7:13am On Feb 08, 2016
[size=18pt]We don't have to support him, we just need to reason with some of his valid points. been an opposition doesn't translate to war!!![/size]

sweetkevisco:
Please lets all support Fayose,he is the only opposition voice right now in our democracy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by scobyy2007: 7:15am On Feb 08, 2016
[size=13pt]What is your definition of someone not been fit?[/size]

favourlove1:
your the one who should close ur mouth cuz u don't knw that even in d Army if you are knwn to have a health challenge oyo is your case. So y u shutting fayose down. Buhari shouldn't have contested the last election knwoing he isn't fit. Or still reduced his juncketing but instead Apc insisted on fielding him as a candidate n this d result
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by koboko69: 7:18am On Feb 08, 2016
Luckylife:
We all no common sense is not common but at least borrow few in your life time. How can I budget 3.9 billion for hospital in my as0 mansion and still lie that am travelling for conference without including am going for vacation for health reasons, knowing that truth will always come out.

Smh....u people have low iq....
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Jilo83(m): 7:18am On Feb 08, 2016
sweetkevisco:
. opposition is not about character assassination, is no about criticizing personality but its all about government's policies and programs. Bringing the ruling party to her toes. Telling them what they are doing wrong and how you can make them right if u are there.
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Jexyme(f): 7:27am On Feb 08, 2016
Tout Fayose!

Decency is allient to his dictionary.
You will meet your waterloo soon.
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Luckylife(m): 7:28am On Feb 08, 2016
I will write with common sense but can't force you to understand
koboko69:

Smh....u people have low iq....

Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Luckylife(m): 7:33am On Feb 08, 2016
I will write with common sense but is not my fault if u don't understand . Did I say it has been passed ?
greatiyk4u:

See pot calling kettle black, u are the one that needs the common sense, u are already counting on a budget that has not been implemented? His medical trip abroad is a justification for that budget,it show we need a quality health services. Since the former govts couldn't do it.
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by smartwilly4eva: 7:39am On Feb 08, 2016
The guy is just blabbing nothing else
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Luckylife(m): 7:41am On Feb 08, 2016
I will write with common sense but is not my fault if you can't reason, come to think of it is that amount for buildings world class new hospital with the zombies sing that nigeria is broke and the masses are suffering
allthingsgood:

You are right, common sense is not common.
When the included the money for aso clinic, you wailers were screaming. But u still expect the President to use the same clinic when the money has not been released and the clinic is yet to be fixed. So which one do u nauseating wailers really want
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by asfrank(m): 7:50am On Feb 08, 2016
damilareoye:
grin

You can't be our president and be having ghost traveling....

grin
Then go remove am from the office na
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Luckylife(m): 7:50am On Feb 08, 2016
Am not sure u are learned enough to know I never mention the budget have been passed. illiterate seek for common sense
Draye:

Am sure u learned enough to know the budget where the 3.9bn you mentioned has not been passed grow up and stop making comments like illiterates
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by allthingsgood: 8:17am On Feb 08, 2016
[[s]quote author=Luckylife post=42722866] I will write with common sense but is not my fault if you can't reason, come to think of it is that amount for buildings world class new hospital with the zombies sing that nigeria is broke and the masses are suffering [/quote][/s]

Before u open mouth to blab trash, go find out how much it cost to build and maintain a standard hospital in developed countries. Health isnt cheap. If we have one good owrld class hospital in Nigeria, then we cut those travelling to india and dubai for medical tourism by half. So think before u wail uncontrollably!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Oz4realsss: 8:19am On Feb 08, 2016
tunshe:
What is opposition?

To attack personalities? No!

So why is Fayose hell-bent on following this trend?

Oh! So that when Ekitigate process starts he can cry witch hunt?

Buhari went for medical check up according to saharareporters and Fayose deem it fit to politicize that?

For records, we know that;

Buhari is old

Buhari may fall sick

Buhari isn't an economist

Yet we voted him to power to fight corruption because at the call of BUHA.... corruption hides grin

We voted him to lead and not to fight corruption alone.
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by greatiyk4u(m): 8:22am On Feb 08, 2016
Luckylife:
I will write with common sense but is not my fault if u don't understand . Did I say it has been passed ?

Go back and read ur post again
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Akaujaa(m): 8:23am On Feb 08, 2016
I think that the news Fayose prays to wake up one day and hear is that Buhari is dead or is bedridden such that he can't perform again. Its so disappointing and disheartening to know that a human being would wish a fellow man dead knowing fully well that death doesn't respect age. We all must die one day and Buhari can get sick just like every other human. So what's this noise from Fayose all about? One thing he doesn't know is that, if Buhari is assassinated today, he'll be a prime suspect because his previous comments will be used against him.
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:29am On Feb 08, 2016
favourlove1:
What was wrong with Buhari contesting the last elections?
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:39am On Feb 08, 2016
Obynolee:

Did you read it at all or did you read without assimilation,did Fayose said that he went to see a doctor or are you now telling us just that?,did he condemn the idea of the president seeing a doctor. Next time, don't just read but ensure you assimilate before commenting.
Vacation is the Constitutional right of public office holders, why should where Buhari spends his be Fayose's headache, to the extent of publishing it?
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by sweetkevisco(m): 8:40am On Feb 08, 2016
Jilo83:
. opposition is not about character assassination, is no about criticizing personality but its all about government's policies and programs. Bringing the ruling party to her toes. Telling them what they are doing wrong and how you can make them right if u are there.

Were you born yesterday?,or you have forgotten how Apc criticized Gej?
Opposition in Nigeria is also about character assasination,even now that Apc is ruling,its still dealing in character assasination,through media trial
Re: Nigerians Deserve Truth About Buhari’s Sudden Vacation – Fayose by Misterdhee1(m): 8:41am On Feb 08, 2016
sweetkevisco:
We need credible opposition, not a man that always talks when he is high!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish / Senate Uncovers NTA, StarTimes Fraud / PDP: Jonathan’s Men Regroup For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.