Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

What's Wrong With Blackberry World? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's Wrong With Blackberry World? (1206 Views)

My Hand-on Experience With Blackberry DTEK50 / My 3 Years Affair With Blackberry Z10 / Cam Smart Watch Work With Blackberry Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With Blackberry World? by donwily(m): 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Please Nairalanders, I need your help. I'm using Z10 and I can't download any application because my BlackBerry World cannot open. Don't know what is really wrong with it. My neighbour is using Z3 and it's having the same problem. Is any other person having the same issue? What's the way out please? My whatsapp just expired and I need to upgrade it urgently but no way. Please help. Thanks

Re: What's Wrong With Blackberry World? by immortalcrown(m): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
Rapture is the problem. The Blackberry world has ended.
Re: What's Wrong With Blackberry World? by donwily(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lol, pls be serious. I feel very bad right now cos of d things I need to do with it now bt it's so frustrating.
immortalcrown:
Re: What's Wrong With Blackberry World? by morganist99(m): 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
They want to upgrade to Google play store
Re: What's Wrong With Blackberry World? by akunjohn(m): 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
immortalcrown:

U just quote d reply I bin wan give d op sef grin ,end time bb world grin
Re: What's Wrong With Blackberry World? by donwily(m): 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
morganist99:
They want to upgrade to Google play store
Nawao! How long will it take them to do dat if dat is really d case. Thanks anyway.
Re: What's Wrong With Blackberry World? by cyonujemen(m): 11:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
I am experiencing the same challenge on my z10.
Re: What's Wrong With Blackberry World? by sorextee(m): 12:16am On Feb 08, 2016
Who still use BlackBerry world, wen u can install Google play store on ur bb10.
Re: What's Wrong With Blackberry World? by donwily(m): 1:15am On Feb 08, 2016
sorextee:
Who still use BlackBerry world, wen u can install Google play store on ur bb10.
Really?
Re: What's Wrong With Blackberry World? by bojanic(m): 9:01am On Feb 08, 2016
i have the solution.. go to security and privacy on your settings.. tap d parental control option and create a password, go to content restriction under blackberry world.. then change the option from adult to any other option u like.. click on close and then try to reopen the bbworld if it doesn't open at first, try it over and over again or go back to content restriction and change it to another option then try to open bbworld again.. works for me. cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With Blackberry World? by zhiggy1(m): 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
The problem seem to be particular to Glo users.. Have same issue on my Q10 but the Blackberry App World work well with wifi...
Re: What's Wrong With Blackberry World? by sorextee(m): 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
Yes o. That's the icon there, if u can locate it..

donwily:

Really?

Re: What's Wrong With Blackberry World? by Eleniyan15: 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
sorextee

how can I download it bro
Re: What's Wrong With Blackberry World? by Teeboy22(m): 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
zhiggy1:
The problem seem to be particular to Glo users.. Have same issue on my Q10 but the Blackberry App World work well with wifi...

Mine didn't work with WiFi anyway out?
Re: What's Wrong With Blackberry World? by sorextee(m): 12:50am On Feb 09, 2016
I go show u how tomorrow.. sleep dey my eyes..

Eleniyan15:
sorextee

how can I download it bro
Re: What's Wrong With Blackberry World? by Klickrich(m): 5:28am On Feb 09, 2016
How to reinstall BlackBerry World using the BlackBerry World Recovery Tool

http://m.crackberry.com/blackberry-world-recovery-tool

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Seen The Latest Infinix Hot 3 / Itel1702 Vs Tecno C5 / Buy Apple Iphone 7 And Get Fired - Chinese Company Issues The Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.