Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Sister, which stage are you currently in? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sister, which stage are you currently in? (1093 Views)

What Stage Are You?? / What Are You Currently Wearing And Doing? / Guys Post Pictures Of The Girl You Currently Planning To Fvck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sister, which stage are you currently in? by buzquet(m): 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
Atleast, this is almost what most ladies pray for

Re: Sister, which stage are you currently in? by MzPecs(f): 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
None cool
Re: Sister, which stage are you currently in? by OneManLegion(m): 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
MzPecs:
None cool
How about you let me take you to stage 2?
Re: Sister, which stage are you currently in? by ronald4lif(m): 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
MzPecs:
None cool

I think you're on stage one. You've graduated and that's what pic 1 depicts.
Re: Sister, which stage are you currently in? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
Some girls on Nairaland, at their dinghy age suppose to be at stage 1 or probably stage 2 But due to their ignorance, illiteracy, and lack of proper mother-daughters advice, they forcefully and unwillingly found themselves at stage6~ not with their hubby(baby mamas), some are very surprise to be found currently on stage 5.. You always see them(one of them) ranting from thread to thread..

1 Like

Re: Sister, which stage are you currently in? by MzPecs(f): 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
ronald4lif:

I think you're on stage one. You've graduated and that's what pic 1 depicts.
Ohh! That?

Thanks for letting me know about that! cool
Re: Sister, which stage are you currently in? by ronald4lif(m): 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
MzPecs:

Ohh! That?

Thanks for letting me know about that! cool

I'm on same stage as you, let's port to stage 2. Inugo? wink
Re: Sister, which stage are you currently in? by MzPecs(f): 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
ronald4lif:

I'm on same stage as you, let's port to stage 2. Inugo? wink
Ngwanu wink
Re: Sister, which stage are you currently in? by ronald4lif(m): 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
MzPecs:

Ngwanu wink

Negodu ka m si we luo nwanyi o. Biko umu uwa afu go kwam obim o. Nwa beke, ka anyi si here wa tupu ndi asili abia siba ife juru fa onu. cheesy
Re: Sister, which stage are you currently in? by MzPecs(f): 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
ronald4lif:

Negodu ka m si we luo nwanyi o. Biko umu uwa afu go kwam obim o. Nwa beke, ka anyi si here wa tupu ndi asili abia siba ife juru fa onu. cheesy
Ebe ka anyi na wa eje? grin grin

Hope i'm not writing in tongues! cheesy cheesy
Re: Sister, which stage are you currently in? by jopretty(f): 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
Stage 3.. wink
Re: Sister, which stage are you currently in? by ronald4lif(m): 12:13am On Feb 08, 2016
MzPecs:

Ebe ka anyi na wa eje? grin grin

Hope i'm not writing in tongues! cheesy cheesy

Ka anyi chebe na ulom na. Ebe ife niné ka eme. Okwa na banyi a ka anyi ka skip o stage 3 and 4 banyesie stage 5 back to back. grin

You wrote it correctly.
Re: Sister, which stage are you currently in? by Topsyvic(f): 12:19am On Feb 08, 2016
None
Re: Sister, which stage are you currently in? by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 08, 2016
Stage 0.5
Re: Sister, which stage are you currently in? by MzPecs(f): 12:40am On Feb 08, 2016
ronald4lif:

Ka anyi chebe na ulom na. Ebe ife niné ka eme. Okwa na banyi a ka anyi ka skip o stage 3 and 4 banyesie stage 5 back to back. grin

You wrote it correctly.
Mba kwa o! Achorom that kain thing undecided

Bia, so ijim a gba ball, okwa ya? angry
Lol cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Sister, which stage are you currently in? by ronald4lif(m): 1:45am On Feb 08, 2016
MzPecs:

Mba kwa o! Achorom that kain thing undecided

Bia, so ijim a gba ball, okwa ya? angry
Lol cheesycheesycheesy

lipsrsealed
Re: Sister, which stage are you currently in? by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 08, 2016
Stage 6 smiley
Re: Sister, which stage are you currently in? by buzquet(m): 6:09am On Feb 08, 2016
MzPecs:
None cool
why? Are you that young?
Re: Sister, which stage are you currently in? by buzquet(m): 6:12am On Feb 08, 2016
profojah2:
Some girls on Nairaland, at their dinghy age suppose to be at stage 1 or probably stage 2 But due to their ignorance, illiteracy, and lack of proper mother-daughters advice, they forcefully and unwillingly found themselves at stage6~ not with their hubby(baby mamas), some are very surprise to be found currently on stage 5.. You always see them(one of them) ranting from thread to thread..
bros! Why u dry Para for this early morning na?
Re: Sister, which stage are you currently in? by refiner(f): 6:46am On Feb 08, 2016
stage 5...smiley
Re: Sister, which stage are you currently in? by Tjpromise(m): 6:49am On Feb 08, 2016
MzPecs:
None cool
ooh such a pity
Re: Sister, which stage are you currently in? by MzPecs(f): 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
buzquet:
why? Are you that young?
Re: Sister, which stage are you currently in? by MzPecs(f): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
Tjpromise:
ooh such a pity
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Is It OK If She's Asking For Money After Séx? / How To Get Your Crush To Like You (FOR GIRLS ONLY) / 7 Colours Of True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.