Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Quote From Micheal Jackson. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Quote From Micheal Jackson. (918 Views)

Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here / Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quote From Micheal Jackson. by interestin: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2009
“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy, Anger, tears, laughter, It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.”

, Micheal Jackson

This is really true or what do you think.

Share your own thought.

I really learn from some of his quotes. you can find out some more at http://athoughttoshare.com/?p=62
Re: Quote From Micheal Jackson. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 04, 2009
[interestinb][/b] o ginikwa
Post something interesting naa
Re: Quote From Micheal Jackson. by Nelami(m): 3:07am On Jul 05, 2009
True talk from a great Legend.
Re: Quote From Micheal Jackson. by SeanT21(f): 5:05am On Jul 05, 2009
Thats a TRUE QUOTE!!
Re: Quote From Micheal Jackson. by Nobody: 4:29am On Jul 06, 2009
MJ's quote

[b]- If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.

- I’m just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarrass easily.

- The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation.

- Yeah, Wacko Jacko, where did that come from? Some English tabloid. I have a heart and I have feelings. I feel that when you do that to me. It’s not nice.

- Just because it’s in print doesn’t mean it’s the gospel.

- And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I’d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

- I’m never pleased with anything, I’m a perfectionist, it’s part of who I am.

- The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.

- People write negatives things, cause they feel that’s what sells. Good news to them, doesn’t sell.

- I love my family very much. I wish I could see them a little more often than I do. But we understand because we’re a show business family and we all work.

- I wake up from dreams and go “Wow, put this down on paper.” The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face.

- Elizabeth Taylor is gorgeous, beautiful, and she still is today, I’m crazy about her.

- If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.

- Because I think every child star suffers through this period because you’re not the cute and charming child that you were. You start to grow, and they want to keep you little forever. Elizabeth Taylor is gorgeous, beautiful, and she still is today, I’m crazy about her.

- And my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive: the ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance.[/b]

Michael Jackson
Re: Quote From Micheal Jackson. by SeanT21(f): 5:12am On Jul 06, 2009
WOW~~His quotes are so wonderful and true.RIP MJ. You are at peace now!!

My fave

"The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work."
Re: Quote From Micheal Jackson. by mamagee3(f): 1:25am On Jul 07, 2009
Wonderful quote

(1) (Reply)

Politician Calls Michael Jackson A Paedophile / Hillary Clinton Phot'd having a Night of Beer & Partying at Colombian Restaurant / Oshiomhole Caught On Camera Queuing To Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.