Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies (10991 Views)

Ghanian Artiste, Wisa, Displays His Manhood Live On Stage [PICS] / Drop A Tribute To Micheal Jackson Here / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by bawomolo(m): 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2009

does wacko jacko pikins suffer from the same bleaching disease? 

those don't look like nigger babies. pardon my language

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/2009/06/04/michael-jackson-and-kids-unmasked/
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by C2H5OH(f): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2009
rofl what if they were adopted grin
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by bawomolo(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2009
he never said they were adopted though.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2009
I'm begining to beleive the two posters above me are ghetto.

ah ahn, what America can do to a man lipsrsealed

@post
Those ain't his kids.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by C2H5OH(f): 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2009
they ghetto but you "ain't" ghetto?

are you one of his crack babies? grin
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by Owugal(f): 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2009
those arent his biological kids. if they are then I am the Mary the blessed mother.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2009
C2H5OH:

they ghetto but you "ain't" ghetto?

are you one of his crack babies? grin
rotfl, na u know cool

Owu gal:

those arent his biological kids. if they are then I am the Mary the blessed mother.
hehehehe grin
All Hail Mother Mary!!
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by C2H5OH(f): 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2009
o u so fyn

i got a thing for o
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by tpiah: 1:10am On Jun 06, 2009
I need to see his nephews and nieces before forming an opinion.

bawomolo, what do you mean by nigger babies?
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by C2H5OH(f): 1:14am On Jun 06, 2009
tpiah:

rofl good question
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by StrStruck(f): 1:18am On Jun 06, 2009
The boy kinda has the facial structure of young Michael but I really can't say if they are his nor not.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by oyinda3(f): 1:22am On Jun 06, 2009
what a racist topic title and post. smh

Owu gal:

lol. I don't think they're his biological kids either but you never know lipsrsealed. I like ur profile pic btw
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by C2H5OH(f): 1:24am On Jun 06, 2009
oyinda.:

what a racist topic title and post. smh

lol. I don't think they're his biological kids either but you never know lipsrsealed. I like ur profile pic btw

yeah she looks wink
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by yme1(f): 2:12am On Jun 06, 2009
haaaaaaaaaa
never knew jackson was that albino-ish cheesy
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by bawomolo(m): 2:13am On Jun 06, 2009
tpiah:

i meant pikins of the negroid or mulatto derivation.

Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by tpiah: 2:21am On Jun 06, 2009
bawomolo:

i meant pikins of the negroid or mulatto derivation.

so, black is hard for you to say?

but let someone mention Jamaican and you take it as an insult since you've copyrighted that word and marketed it as the same?

I dont have your time today sha! I know you're doing your best to raise a ruckus!
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 06, 2009
tpiah:

but let someone mention Jamaican and you take it as an insult since you've copyrighted that word and marketed it as the same?
grin grin grin grin grin rotfl
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by savanaha: 2:23am On Jun 06, 2009
Wait when was the infamous interview he gave with that British guy because if according to my calculation his children should not be that big by now. Especially the child he had hanging by one leg. Michael has issues, I remember arguing with someone in 2002 who said it makes sense for a black man ( Michael Jackson) who mates or artificially inseminates a white female (the serrogate mother) to have two children born with basically blone hair and blue eyes and no form of mixture that will show they have some black in them. Wacko Jacko is a mess and so is everyone else in his family. I've never seen a set of people so ashamed of being black as that family.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by oyinda3(f): 2:26am On Jun 06, 2009
savanaha:

Wait when was the infamous interview he gave with that British guy because if according to my calculation his children should not be that big by now.

lol children grow pretty fast dear
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by bawomolo(m): 2:44am On Jun 06, 2009
FL Gators:

grin grin grin grin grin rotfl

lol must be that time of the month for that chick or something.

weren't this mixed pikins born through artificial insemination or something?
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 06, 2009
bawomolo:

weren't this mixed pikins born through artificial insemination or something?
Leave Tpia alone jor tongue You're a Jamaican freak tongue tongue

I dnt know how they were born but they do NOT look like Micheal's kids. undecided
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by No2Atheism(m): 5:22am On Jun 06, 2009
yes micheal jackson might have skin disease but it does not mean that his sperm also has skin disease. Abeg those children are not his children.

Infact i am really beginning to suspect maybe it is true that He hates being black.

Otherwise why would he choose to get sperm from a white man (assuming his own sperm were already dead), does he not realise that he would no longer have an history once he is dead, as a result of the simple fact that blood is ticker than water. Hence sooner or later his so called "children" would want to know who their real fathers and mothers are.

At least Jermaine tried in that it looks like (u can never know wow) he used his own sperm to father his "black" children.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by lekside44(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2009
i can see, i have eyes.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by emilyone(f): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2009
as a matter of fact the kids are wacko jacko's biological children, they only took after their mothers in resemblance

check out dailymail.co.uk
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by MrCrackles(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2009
Mickey Wacko is the only one in a better position to explain why he has offsprings like that! grin
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by tpiah: 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2009
bawomolo:

using terms like nigger babies will get you seriously whacked, smartass. Being Nigerian is no excuse for that kind of denseness.

Stop acting like you dont know the impact of what you type.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by ezeagu(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2009
emilyone:

as a matter of fact the kids are wacko jacko's biological children, they only took after their mothers in resemblance

You honestly believe that?
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by spikedcylinder: 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2009
Are these the same kids he used to cover their faces with shower cap when they were younger?
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by AloyEmeka9: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2009

The kids look like him especially the boy. It depends on the gene and its not as if the Jacksons were 100% black. Look at Nicole Richie, does she look like a biracial kid?
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by bawomolo(m): 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2009
nicole richie was adopted by lionel richie. that's not his real pikin.

emilyone:

as a matter of fact the kids are wacko jacko's  biological children, they only took after their mothers in resemblance

how are you sure though.  Even the hair is totally blonde. i'm suspicious if MJ even had sex with a woman.

spikedcylinder:

Are these the same kids he used to cover their faces with shower cap when they were younger?

yes and they wear masks till this day
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by AloyEmeka9: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2009

nicole richie was adopted by lionel richie. that's not his real pikin.
Yes but she is biracial. I think  she has creole/ black and white blood rammed in one. If Lionel was her biological father, I don't think she will be any different because Lionel is not fully negro, same goes for Michael Jackson.Look at Michael's son, Prince very well, you will see his fathers features in him. Gene can fool you.
Re: Micheal Jackson Displays His Cracker Babies by C2H5OH(f): 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2009
I don't see a problem here. Both they ass look alike. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jamie Lyn Spears Is Pregnant! / Photos From Yoruba Actor, Akin Olaiya's Birthday / Whitney Houston’s Death & The Secret-society Called Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.