Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) (34042 Views)

13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina / Anambra Man Cuts Off Manhood Of Kinsman Over Ludo Game / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by mediachirps(m): 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
sukkot:
nigga shut your ass up - are all nigerians not criminals ? are you denying that fact ? gerrarahere mehn
I agree with you, criminals including you.
Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by sukkot: 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
mediachirps:
I agree with you, criminals including you.
stop hiding from yourself my friend. you are a thief. you and I know that. angry
Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by BabaArmstrong(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
I am really ashamed to call myself a Nigeriane seeing how people there responded to this bullshit , how will a Chinese man come to your country to do such thing and the police let it go just like that . Ass holes do you know what the Chinese would have done to you if it was you that did that to his brother ? Blacks don't love themselves , they kill u every fucking day and you do nothing to help . If this young man was killed nko ? Mad people
Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by Fourwinds: 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
madridguy:
Nigerians at time we dey fvvck up big time, Instead of every Nigerians @ the Quarry to gather the tiny bit.ch and burn him alive with their useless Quarry they're all looking like Zombie and if it is our fellow Nigerian that steal Maggi we will be quick to send him or her to grave by Jungle justice.

Cowardness at the highest level....Flashing your hands as if NLC will do anything about it, Na today. Get well soon.
u spoken well
Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by lilbarracuda(m): 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
[quote author=madridguy post=42721333]Nigerians at time we dey fvvck up big time, Instead of every Nigerians @ the Quarry to gather the tiny bit.ch and burn him alive with their useless Quarry they're all looking like Zombie and if it is our fellow Nigerian that steal Maggi

After watching jet li,jackie chan nd bruce lee movies and seeing what that sonna bitch did....you might consider not fighting em
Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by aloaye11: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2016
this is d case were our govt give foreigners powers over its citizens by impoverishing them making themselves rice n investing their lives outside d shores of this country. how will they fight for their brother when they know even their govt don't care in d case of eventualities, were are d jobs by govt n our citizens? even sometimes we receive more barbaric punishment from our fellow rich nigerians, d most painful one is d useless people called Nigerian police who only have bias mentality, if it were a Nigerian that does that to a foreigner,because of long throat,the boy would have been in jail. what a useless country,in short useless continent called Africa. most of our past leaders have been so useless and selfish,that's y we still remain slaves to people so common like chinko. can that useless China man do such to an american citizen? he dare not try it even in China. that is when ur leaders have been responsible with ur resources ,not what we have here. what a shame
Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by Abhiolar(f): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2016
[quote, That useless Chinese man should be made 2 face d consequences of his action,if not ehnn na 2 burn down d quarry

Wat nonsense. For our soil again shocked[/quote]

No b only soil, next tym try using soil nd water... see him big teeth like Asari Dokubo.
Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by j1mmy: 2:36am On Feb 10, 2016
do what most stup1d nigerians do, go to church and ask god to punish the chinese man....HAHAHAHAHA LOLLLLL

don't worry the finger is in heaven waiting to be attached ...lets think like mumu nigerians once more
Re: Chinese Cuts Nigerian Worker's Finger (Photo) by lanre147(m): 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
lanre147:
Na pipu dey ovahyped dem..dey are not proud of dia black skin...dem dey always question God say y dem no b oyinbo...buh me am proud to be black and believe in one black race...I av witnessed situation for around okota wey d whie slap d guy d guy punched d white na d guy fellow workers na I'm still catch d guy wen im dey run...dat day I was so sad I jux sit 4 one corner dey look
wetin kon dey pain me pass na say d matter na bkuz of on generator...wetin even give am liver to raise cutti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Fights His Ex-Lover’s Boyfriend In Umuahia, Gets Bloodied (Graphic Photo) / Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) / Man Rapes 70-Year-Old Woman In Ogun, Blames Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.