Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Mhen! New Arrivals... (28 Dogs) That's Whatz Up... - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Mhen! New Arrivals... (28 Dogs) That's Whatz Up... (1626 Views)

Dogs That Are Friendly / 69 Cute Dogs That Make You Go AWW! / This Is Why You Shouldn't Buy Dogs That Were Brought Up By Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mhen! New Arrivals... (28 Dogs) That's Whatz Up... by JADO93: 7:43am On Feb 08, 2016
* Dogs are commonly referred to as “man’s best friend
* You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, ‘Wow, you’re right! I never would’ve thought of that!
* A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
* The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.

And that why we do what we need to do by supplying you, family and friends with the Best of Pure Bred Dogs, Cats, Birds!!!
If it not from us, then it not from the right source....
Why not Holla @ us Today with your demand ( GSD, Labrador, chow chow, doberman, great dane, Bulldog etc). Both locally bred and imports available!
Last week is gone. This is a new week to book....let the booking start!!!
Home delivery also available......
Jado ; 08025074110, 08065425620 ( whatsapp) .pin ; 2C1826B3. I.G ; Jado_93. Twitter : @aderemiolamide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mhen! New Arrivals... (28 Dogs) That's Whatz Up... by missdebs(f): 8:25am On Feb 08, 2016
awww..I love dogs

3 Likes

Re: Mhen! New Arrivals... (28 Dogs) That's Whatz Up... by Hybrid600: 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
missdebs:
awww..I love dogs
Buy if you don't have or buy more if you're a dog owner
Re: Mhen! New Arrivals... (28 Dogs) That's Whatz Up... by Hybrid600: 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
JADO93:
* Dogs are commonly referred to as “man’s best friend
* You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, ‘Wow, you’re right! I never would’ve thought of that!
* A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
* The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.

And that why we do what we need to do by supplying you, family and friends with the Best of Pure Bred Dogs, Cats, Birds!!!
If it not from us, then it not from the right source....
Why not Holla @ us Today with your demand ( GSD, Labrador, chow chow, doberman, great dane, Bulldog etc). Both locally bred and imports available!
Last week is gone. This is a new week to book....let the booking start!!!
Home delivery also available......
Jado ; 08025074110, 08065425620 ( whatsapp) .pin ; 2C1826B3. I.G ; Jado_93. Twitter : @aderemiolamide

Do you have cats?
Re: Mhen! New Arrivals... (28 Dogs) That's Whatz Up... by JADO93: 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hybrid600:

Do you have cats?
yes sir
Re: Mhen! New Arrivals... (28 Dogs) That's Whatz Up... by Hybrid600: 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
JADO93:
yes sir
How do you sell?
Re: Mhen! New Arrivals... (28 Dogs) That's Whatz Up... by JADO93: 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hybrid600:

How do you sell?
please use the contact. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Border Collie Puppy Needed / You Can Start Booking For Bush And Rubby's Pups Now...breed Type Boerboel / What NOT To Feed Your Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.