Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil (20052 Views)

Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend / Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) / Man Caught Raping A Minor In Kaduna State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by pastorbullet007(m): 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
Achorise:
How come she never knew she was raped till after months of pregnancy. I smell cooked up and fabricated stories. police should engage intelligent officers for thorough investigation.
rotfl.....you have made my day.....I owe u
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by okooloyun1(m): 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
kilokeys:
Guys don suffer..

It's high time we move around with legal documents.

Do you consent to it? Yes or no

How many rounds? ...

Sign......
Date.....
Girls will still claim that the document was sign under duress.
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Inspectahdeck(m): 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
If you ask me, na who I go ask grin

Adaezeagu:
who is the fake and original?
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Nathe11: 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
donpope1:
Please what's joystick? grin
ROD
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by kingdavid09: 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
i concur with your position,my problem with the Nigerian Police is that they arraign persons in court without credible evidence which will help them to successfully prosecute the accused persons. In the instant case, the elements of rape cannot be proved from the story above.The only indisputable fact is that there was sexual intercourse,but it is unsettled whether the sexual intercourse was voluntary or otherwise. Though the girl being a minor cannot consent to sexual activities,but the age of the accused person is also material.
Inspectahdeck:
Not supporting them (rapist) BUT

Most stories regarding rape in Nigeria don't add up. She stated that "she was sleeping and the boy came and raped her". How come the grandfather (Mr Richard) did not hear her scream or their struggle?

Most cases turn rape when they (ladies) are exposed by pregnancy or when guys do not meet up with their agreement (olosho).

I know a guy in PH that was framed by his girl friend, all because her original fiancé caught them.
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
Rape just like scam is a way of life in YORUBA LAND. Just look at how most of them will try to justify the boy's action.
Now I expect a ban for saying the truth.
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Cyojunior(m): 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
xender:
abeg... 2da is ma day yes Iyam begging 4 likes izit
ur consignment

Stop looking for cheap recognition na
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Fourwinds: 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
Bluezy13:
Why conceal the boy's age

It could as well be the girl's fault because children of nowadays are something else...especially the feminine gender.

But pregnancy.??
well, seek the way forward
which age dem concealed... abeg read d story again...

some girls can lie...very stu..pid girl...since september.
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Fourwinds: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
daretodiffer:
This is very tricky

The alleagtion could be true or falsesad

nonsense.!!! what is true about it. ..something happened in september., she didn't shout nor report...someone else discovered d result in January/February ., u tell me it is true.
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
Fourwinds:
nonsense.!!! what is true about it. ..something happened in september., she didn't shout nor report...someone else discovered d result in January/February ., u tell me it is true.

Can you think at all?

Are you suggesting to me that all rape victims report or confide in someone?undecided

Get real!
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Fourwinds: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
daretodiffer:

Can you think at all?

Are you suggesting to me that all rape victims report or confide in someone?undecided

Get real!
it is u dat do not think.!! God gave us mouth to talk and shout ok...d deed was done inside a house where others will hear if she had shouted ok.!!! if she couldnt talk and shout then she shouldnt complain about rape
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
Fourwinds:
it is u dat do not think.!! God gave us mouth to talk and shout ok...d deed was done inside a house others will hear if she had shouted ok.!!! if she can talk and shout then she should complain about rape
So in your own world, all rape victims shoutsmiley

You are indeed NOT smartundecided

If you had been nice to me, I would have taken time to school you. Rape is a very tricky and delicate subjectsmiley unless you were there or you are personally involved in the case, keep your BS to yourself.
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Fourwinds: 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
daretodiffer:

So in your own world, all rape victims shoutsmiley

You are indeed NOT smartundecided

If you had been nice to me, I would have taken time to school you. Rape is a very tricky and delicate subjectsmiley unless you were there or you are personally involved in the case, keep your BS to yourself.
I'm attacking dis very senario ok.!!! d girls'grand father stays in dat same house and we have neighbours too...even if none dem were around...supposing they all disappeared to another planet... so what happened a day later,, two days., a week...until someone discovered she was pregnant months later abd u tell me dat is rape..who did she tell when d act was commited. u have no point in this very case ok.!!! I hate rapists and I can maim any if I get hold of them but dis one I don't agree
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by famousroland(m): 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
wait, What kind of sleep is that, someone walked into ur room, removed ur pant, brought out his joystick, carefully inserted inside u, deflowered u. even with the pains you didn't wake up, he did it till he emasculated and u were still sleeping, abi u wan tell us say he was using jazz
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
Fourwinds:
I'm attacking dis very senario ok.!!! d girls'grand father stays in dat same house and we have neighbours too...even if none dem were around...supposing they all disappeared to another planet... so what happened a day later,, two days., a week...until someone discovered she was pregnant months later abd u tell me dat is rape..who did she tell when d act was commited. u have no point in this very case ok.!!! I hate rapists and I can maim any if I get hold of them but dis one I don't agree

You cannot tell me I am not making sensesmiley. My profession is very much related to this issue.

Can we drop this please?
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Fourwinds: 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
daretodiffer:

You cannot tell me I am not making sensesmiley. My profession is very much related to this issue.

Can we drop this please?
it may be ur profession...All I know and strongly believe is d girl in question is a big LIAR
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
Fourwinds:
it may be ur profession...All I know and strongly believe is d girl in question is a big LIAR

Of course, she issmiley

I hope you will stand by your opinion if this issue hits close to home somedaysmiley
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by justvictor57(m): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
sauceny:
This is serious...I don't believe a 17yr old boi can single handedly rape a 15yr old gurl
before u wan believe am?? Lies.
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Fourwinds: 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
daretodiffer:

Of course, she issmiley

I hope you will stand by your opinion if this issue hits close to home somedaysmiley
of course even if it is my sister., she is a big LIAR.!!! how can a rape take place and she couldn't report until three four mouths later.!!! I don't have time to be bias here oooo
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by xender(m): 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Cyojunior:

Stop looking for cheap recognition na
I seek like And noffin more...if u can't wish me run outtof ere
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
Fourwinds:
of course even if it is my sister., she is a big LIAR.!!! how can a rape take place and she couldn't report until three four mouths later.!!! I don't have time to be bias here oooo

Great!

I am feeling blue today so instead of explaining to you, I am going to hope you read this:

Reactions during an assault

People often say that if they were assaulted they would fight back or run away. But, in fact, most people do not. Their automatic reaction is to freeze and not do anything. This is because they:

don’t believe this can be happening to them
are frightened they might get injured or killed if they resist
feel completely helpless
If this happened to you, it does not mean that you agreed to the assault. You were trying to survive the ordeal.

Immediately after a rape or sexual assault, you may have very strong feelings and reactions or feel numb or calm. This is natural.

http://www.nidirect.gov.uk/sm/the-affects-of-rape-and-sexual-assault

Good luck!!!
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Fourwinds: 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
daretodiffer:

Great!

I am feeling blue today so instead of explaining to you, I am going to hope you read this:

http://www.nidirect.gov.uk/sm/the-affects-of-rape-and-sexual-assault

Good luck!!!
bullshit....... if u can not do something remain silence....I will never leave on earth forever.!!! there are certain things u will do to me ., I will surely dare death ok.!!!
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by doveda: 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Fourwinds:
bullshit....... if u can not do something remain silence....I will never leave on earth forever.!!! there are certain things u will do to me ., I will surely dare death ok.!!!
BS!!

That is you but then it has never happened to you! So why don't you keep your big mouth to yourself and analyse this issue the way it has been for MOST people
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Fourwinds: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
doveda:

BS!!

That is you but then it has never happened to you! So why don't you keep your big mouth to yourself and analyse this issue the way it has been for MOST people
thank u for saying dat is me....so we are never d same ....if u say MOST people., then I agree to be different.....it is people dat become suicide bombers... dat doesn't mean everybody will ok
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by doveda: 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
Fourwinds:
thank u for saying dat is me....so we are never d same ....if u say MOST people., then I agree to be different.....it is people dat become suicide bombers... dat doesn't mean everybody will ok

I meant most victims!!!

There is something call psychology. You really need to start learning about human and human behavioursundecided

You don't sound very smart when you try to disprove several rape accounts backed by researches and psychology. It is one thing to understand something g and another thing to agree to it. You are entitled to hold your opnion on anything however when it involves the well-being of another person, you should throw away your opinion into the gutter
Re: Police Arrest Minor For Raping, Impregnating Pupil by Fourwinds: 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
doveda:

I meant most victims!!!

There is something call psychology. You really need to start learning about human and human behavioursundecided

You don't sound very smart when you try to disprove several rape accounts backed by researches and psychology. It is one thing to understand and another thing to agree to it. However when it involves the well being of another person, you should throw away your opinion into the gutter
so y telling d story two years or ten years later...like d case of d former Kogi's governors sons....I had to believe d girls side of d story because she seek to fight it earlier before but d late governor used his influence to quash it... so when it resurface., it wasn't new... to me it. has some element of proofs.. she mention so many names and other things....if u feel the shame will not let u speak., den remain silence...

tell me what are we going to gain on earth if we don't tell d truth...how many can live up to 100 years...our flesh is vanity...I don't look at people's face when I'm doing my thing provided it pleases God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) / Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy / Two Nigerians Arrested In Bangkok, 75g Of Cocaine Seized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.