Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Linda Ikeji Promotes Sex On Here Blog See what she did - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Promotes Sex On Here Blog See what she did (2000 Views)

Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe: Nina & I Had Sex On TV - BBNaija Winner Admits / Juliet Ibrahim: "I Had Sex On The Beach In The Presence Of Beachgoers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Promotes Sex On Here Blog See what she did by nagidarabani: 9:35am On Feb 08, 2016
I Dont Have Any Beef with This woman ohh She have made her cash and is Floating in the air of wealth. Am just a Young Tech Blogger, Tweaker , on free browsing and stuff like that @ www.applygist.com

But why on earch will a Celebrity Like Linda Put Condom Pack oh her blog Background trying to say KUDOS PLEASE USE IT I HAVE SED IT IT WORKS.... Thats my view by the Way you have yours ohhh..

Re: Linda Ikeji Promotes Sex On Here Blog See what she did by Elosky20: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2016
her blog, her rules
Re: Linda Ikeji Promotes Sex On Here Blog See what she did by uchemac: 9:52am On Feb 08, 2016
Its a paid advert.
#leavetrashforlawma

Checkout this new article
2016 Tips For Upcoming Artistes To “BLOW” This Year
http://shebaentertainment.com/index.php/music-news/2016-tips-for-upcoming-artistes-to-blow-this-year
Re: Linda Ikeji Promotes Sex On Here Blog See what she did by missKiffy(f): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
Mtsheww, she should not make her money abi
Re: Linda Ikeji Promotes Sex On Here Blog See what she did by cruzita(f): 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
na me get her blog?
Re: Linda Ikeji Promotes Sex On Here Blog See what she did by Ejytex(m): 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
missKiffy:
Mtsheww, she should not make her money abi
Leave him wt his empty head,some pple no dey reason at all
Re: Linda Ikeji Promotes Sex On Here Blog See what she did by SuzieeDee(f): 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
She also post sex videos now too! Maybe she desperately wants to buy another house in plantain island abi is it banana island
Re: Linda Ikeji Promotes Sex On Here Blog See what she did by nagidarabani: 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ejytex:
Leave him wt his empty head,some pple no dey reason at all

lol so u buy her idea of selling Condom
Re: Linda Ikeji Promotes Sex On Here Blog See what she did by Ejytex(m): 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
nagidarabani:

lol so u buy her idea of selling Condom
She is only doing advert for d company,to increase her bank acc.
Re: Linda Ikeji Promotes Sex On Here Blog See what she did by nanauju(f): 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
Linda is my number one blogger. Nairaland is my number one forum.
That picture u posted up there, looks like what anybody can do and come up with fake gist.
Why don't you send a link so we can confirm ourselves
Re: Linda Ikeji Promotes Sex On Here Blog See what she did by SurefireAsoOke: 12:23am On Feb 11, 2016
Ok seen.
Re: Linda Ikeji Promotes Sex On Here Blog See what she did by TheAziz: 7:36am On Feb 11, 2016
mtchew, so op make she no collect advert for her blog abi? mtchew
Re: Linda Ikeji Promotes Sex On Here Blog See what she did by nagidarabani: 11:41am On Feb 11, 2016
nanauju:
Linda is my number one blogger. Nairaland is my number one forum.
That picture u posted up there, looks like what anybody can do and come up with fake gist.
Why don't you send a link so we can confirm ourselves

Visit her blog its there

(1) (Reply)

A Lesson Naija Ladies Need To Learn From Melania Trump Unclad Photos [PICS] / Does She Really Look Like Nicki Minaj? Check Out This Photo / Nollywood Actor Chinedu Ikedieze aka Aki & Wife Welcome Child(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.