Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,954 members, 7,852,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) (40237 Views)

Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by BoreholeEngr: 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
zayyadoski:
She has already been dismissed from Academy (NDA)..... So please stop disturbing us about dis any more, i no know which kind justice una want make dem do again

Mtcew
If this is true thumbs up for the Nigerian Army, my father was a gallant Soldier and I am always proud of the 63 NA

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by RaptorX: 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
zayyadoski:
She has already been dismissed from Academy (NDA)..... So please stop disturbing us about dis any more, i no know which kind justice una want make dem do again

Mtcew
Dismissed when? And the NDA did not make an official announcement of the dismissal. Either way the guy should still get a good lawyer and sue their pants off, I hate oppression what happened to this guy was nothing but crass oppression.

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by BoreholeEngr: 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
Jerryike12:
they kill us instead of protect us. the forget DAT we re de country without us there is no country. and they say they defend the country
God dey
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by Panzerfaust(m): 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lilimax:
The moderator that brought this crap to the front page should be investigated embarassed
This is crap? Get over yourself or shut your mouth.
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by ikdaddy01(m): 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
But wait oh, who made the video?
If only they had known....karma
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by brojoshua: 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
londonrivals:
Amari Sunday, the young man that was tortured by a group of army cadets in Abuja in 2014, was a guest on Channels TV this morning, where he narrated what happened. Amari was a staff of Abuja Park "N" Pay. He was working under SureP and was designed to the Jabi Lake where the incident happened. He said his initial offence was his inability to get to an army officer who called him from a distance within 5 seconds. He claimed that it was while they were beating him that the lady asked him if he was beautiful...and when he answered in the affirmative, another round of beating started. He said he sustained various degrees of injuries from the assault. The cadets that did this are yet to be punished...

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/photos-man-who-was-beaten-by-military.html

If the post is true, then if anyone has done wrong, let him accept his wrong and correct himself and apologize to the one he has offended, then the one he has wronged should forgive him who has offended him, and then God Himself will forgive him who has done wrong to his neighbor. Let the army correct itself and ask the lady who did wrong to him to apologise to the man. Thanks you
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by lastmessenger: 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
How do we know that you are saying the truth?
zayyadoski:

Mtcew
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
ACHIEVERBA:

Trivalising?? everyone is entitle to his/her opinion. this incident happen sometimes in 2014 and this is 2016. its my observation and i owe no apologies in expressing myself sir.

no one is telling you to apologise
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
eagleeye2:
On a lighter note why is the guy putting on the same shirt and chinos trousers? Abi him want make Wetin happen for 2014 repeat itself.
sharp eyes...
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lilimax:
The moderator that brought this crap to the front page should be investigated embarassed
abeg go get sense at any cost...smh
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by BoreholeEngr: 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
360degree:
Where are our Human Right Lawyers? They are very much needed now. Please come together and Sue Nigeria Army for sum of N500,000,000 on human right abuses.
Sue them, sue everybody including buhari, bokoharam and sponsors 50trillion, lol
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by Reference(m): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
Marotzke:
Problem is that the girl in question is now a fully commissioned officer in the Nigerian army, probably a full lieutenant.

To sanction her, a full court-martial will have to be instituted. Problem is that the offence was committed before she was commissioned, so outside the jurisdiction of the army council.

Since she has graduated and commissioned, Nigerian Defence Academy NDA, can no longer discipline her. Police also cannot touch her because she is now army property.

Best option is that the man enlist the services of Falana or keyamo for a punishing civil law suit against the lady, when ever she is identified.

The person who filmed the whole show was probably a fellow cadet then. That fellow should be be put on the watch list by the Directorate of Military intelligence. He or she possess the stuff that treachery and treason are made of.

What you are saying is not true. Once you are enlisted to train you become an officer in waiting, accorded privileges that go with rank and pay. You are registered and a file is opened at DHQ. If taken up and found warranting she could be court-martialed. It happened on military time, she wore the uniform and was probably on a pass issued by her adjutant. There is nothing to extricate her here.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
zayyadoski:

Mtcew
where is the evidence? When was she dismissed? Pls dont bring any misleading info on here. State your claims with evidence, a source would do.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Reference:

What you are saying is not true. Once you are enlisted to train you become an officer in waiting, accorded privileges that go with rank and pay. You are registered and a file is opened at DHQ. If taken up and found warranting she could be court-martialed. It happened on military time, she wore the uniform and was probably on a pass issued by her adjutant. There is nothing to extricate her here.
if for arguments sake we concede to your submission, who will institute the court matial?

NDA? Defence HQ? Or Army HQ? Is there any provision for NDA to recall commisioned officers for disciplenary actions? Officer in training is definitely not the same as commisioned officer.
One can be deployed ,the other cannot. One is subject to full military laws , the other matter no de pass NDA commandant table. Adjutant? From which cantonment? Under which brigade? Which division? Undere whose command? This girl just created some unnecessary headaches for her bosses.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by jumobi1(m): 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
importexpert:
I also submitted a detailed report to the Nigerian Army on Friday 5th February but they are yet to reply. Justice must be done. It was really inhuman.

Visit the crime section and take up cases of men battering their wives, you need to help them write reports and submit to the appropriate authorities concerned, after that come back and tell us.
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by dude(m): 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
zayyadoski:

Mtcew

Can you authoritatively (with no doubts whatsoever) say she has been dismissed from the academy? Please give more information. I.e, when and how she was dismissed

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by jumobi1(m): 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
They should all be in prison not just dismissed. It will show Nigeria as a senseless country if a criminal caught on tape isn't sent to prison but simply fired.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
The boy even looks younger than the Cadet, e dey wear the same shirt from 2014 to 2016, yet e no go respect imsef dey try toast im aunt.
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by lifegatechosen(m): 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
civilians can like talk a lot.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by jumobi1(m): 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
Pidggin:
The boy even looks younger than the Cadet, e dey wear the same shirt from 2014 to 2016, yet e no go respect imsef dey try toast im aunt.

Watch the video and stop reaching unfounded conclusions. He didn't toast anyone. The cadets are just criminals.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by DICKtator: 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
Watched it on Channels

Lmao at NDLEA!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by adanusam: 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Chai nairalanders nawaooo anyone who wants to proved militry shld goto d barracks n behave as dat vitims den d u will ve wot to comlain of may b .
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
Panzerfaust:
This is crap? Get over yourself or shut your mouth.
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
akanbiolawale:

You are talking like an idiot of the highest order
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
See as the female cadet shape be like Gorilla goal-keeper for jungle forest stadium...She is such an ugly duckling unknown to her.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by ishieks: 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
what do expect from the Nigerian Army, when their OGA AT THE TOP is lawless, they are bound to follow suit, the Lord will help us in this quantry called Nigeria, God bless the good people of NIGERIA
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by mimibright(m): 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lilimax:
what's this one saying... Aren't u supposed to be in your jamb class angry
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
mimibright:
what's this one saying... Aren't u supposed to be in your jamb class angry
smiley
Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by mimibright(m): 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
oshyno:
For this hash economy , damn dude is made for life. By now lawyers wud be trooping in to his house begging to represent him in charges he will file against the military.If I were the guy, 200milla for a start. Then compulsory tirement of all the cadets.

I bet somebody somewhere in ojuelegba is begging n hoping to be beaten also.economy bad my brother.
my guy u make sense die, as in 200mil for damages, dismissal of the cadets and a vacation to the USA for treatment and recreation to free my mind..

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by Koolking(m): 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
Speechless and deeply sad! I almost shed tears watching the Channels TV Interview. This is so inappropriate. Most Nigerians are so despicable. It's unfortunate, we relish taking out our miseries on seeming helpless fellow human.

I hardly see our uniform men and women being guides to civilians. They would rather take advantage of your weakness than serve with honor and respect. In fact, they claim to be the law.

It's sad. @NigerianArmy has a lot of education to do to serve its image.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Beaten By Military Cadet On Channels TV (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lilimax:

For WHAT?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uduak Onofiok-Luke Kneels To Thank Husband After Bagging Degree (PICS) / I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan / Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Sanwoolu's Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.