Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? (24986 Views)

How Do You Tell Siblings To Give You Space Without Hurting Them Feelings / They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? / How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? by Mayflowa(m): 7:38am On Feb 09, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Risky issue.

I've been with someone who eats and opens his mouth so you see everything he is eating inside the mouth.

I couldn't tell him. I'd just look away when he's eating.

I was worried I'd offend him.

You are not nice jor. You should have added a thing to his life. Why do we get into relationship if not to better the other?
Re: How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? by hitz: 7:45am On Feb 09, 2016
Goldenboy007:
Look for an article on Internet on table manners or eating manners, sit with the person and pretend that you are trying to teach yourself from that article...jokingly tell the person that many people don't eat right including youself.
I have a beautiful lady friend that has slight mouth odour, I always walk around with this mint gum, I take one myself and give her one then tell her my mouth smells if I close it for too long. After a while she started buying the mint and offering me one then she takes one. Problem solved

Your lady friend must have sucked the wrong d1ck
Re: How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? by waldigit: 7:59am On Feb 09, 2016
taurus21:
Chewing and slurping noises gets me really angry and someone close to me is guilty of this habit and not aware that I can't stand it. Now the problem is, how do I tell the person without hurting her feelings? And is there any chance that this habit be can stopped?

Yeah since she is a lady, tell her she is eating like a man. She should eat like a lady. If she ask how does a lady eat then show her.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? by Jarexxx(m): 8:38am On Feb 09, 2016
Very simple;just tell her
Re: How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 09, 2016
ShakurM:
I can't agree more. Let's just say I'm a life coach in that regards. I'm very fine o, long time you no get sub? tongue

Lol... Nahh... Sub's still there. Just been busy with school work.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 09, 2016
pbs4real:
pope
Baptist!
Re: How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 09, 2016
E383:

Ayamufyn, how about yo!
I'm good.. cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 09, 2016
pbs4real:
op u neat? Cos i have phobia for dirty galzcheesytongue

I'm not the OP...
Re: How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? by pbs4real(m): 9:17am On Feb 09, 2016
Oliviaarims:

I'm not the OP...
am asking u jawe b4 i go ahead wit mah planztongue
Re: How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 09, 2016
Bigtoto:
fart while eating too.

Or just scream at her and say, 'STOP EATING LIKE A PIG NAH!!!'

Weird advice from a weird nairalander bearing a weird name cool
Re: How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? by ShakurM(m): 9:34am On Feb 09, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol... Nahh... Sub's still there. Just been busy with school work.
Oh oh. Alright then, all the best! Ur Gp go rise pass Garri .
Take care smiley.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? by henrybomb(m): 9:50am On Feb 09, 2016
taurus21:
Chewing and slurping noises gets me really angry and someone close to me is guilty of this habit and not aware that I can't stand it. Now the problem is, how do I tell the person without hurting her feelings? And is there any chance that this habit be can stopped?
U ve to still tell her so dat she is not corrected in public in ur presence...u don't ve to insult her just tell her stylishly
Re: How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? by oodua1stson: 10:17am On Feb 09, 2016
taurus21:

I've gone through most the advice from nairalanders but I just couldn't ignore yours because it sounded ridiculous and absurd. Tell me if you can withstand the sound of grinding machine constantly close your ears? Hearing chewing or slurping sounds makes concentration tough for me.

And bro I'm no kolomental, I don't need any mental help

lol I'm not saying you are insane......I'm saying misophonia is just like having a program with a glitch on a pc. not really a problem

Anyway you're fine sha lol
Re: How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 09, 2016
ShakurM:
Oh oh. Alright then, all the best! Ur Gp go rise pass Garri .
Take care smiley.

Lol.. U, too.. Take care.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? by Chicagoesontop: 11:20am On Feb 09, 2016
OP, that eating and making silly sounds doesn't irritate you as it irritates me, but as in your relationship with the girl communication is very important, i boldly asked one girl making such sound around me ... Must You Make This Sound Anytime You Are Eating ?, she laughed and told me that her mum complains about that too and i said please stop it it's not good and that i don't like it too just like her mum, and through out her stay with me she maintained and stopped it, i don't know if she has started it again where she is doing her youth service now !!
Re: How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? by phintohlar(f): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
taurus21:

It kinda sounds insulting to say such to even a younger person, this person in particular is someone I love so I'll have to be really stupid to call her a goat don't you think so? Thanks anyway
he said joking now.. He really dint mean it
Re: How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? by phintohlar(f): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
taurus21:

Yeah something like that
which 1 be something like dat there?? Let's knw who she is 2 u now so as 2 knw how 2 do it
Re: How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
taurus21:

Be funny about it...she will stop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Lady Collects Her Husband’s Car From A Side Chic / How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? / Boy Drowns In Water Drum In Lagos, Police Arrest Grandma, Father (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.