Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,120 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Translate This Word To English!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Translate This Word To English!!! (539 Views)

Do Not Go To Google And Check The Meaning Of This Word / ADDY: This Word Has Been Trending online For Sometime Now, See The Meaning Here / Hello Nigerians! This Word Doesn't Exist! [you Won't Believe This] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Translate This Word To English!!! by greatness22(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
Who say your water nor go boil, dem nor go put he kettle for fire..
lalasticlala, come and translate.
Re: Translate This Word To English!!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
Okay...... Those who say I won't make it, they won't come near success themselves.....

Those who say I won't be heard, they won't see microphone to talk grin not to talk of people hearing them!!!
FTC...... I big pass that level

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Translate This Word To English!!! by xest(m): 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Trailer wey pass I no see am na driver I go see.
Re: Translate This Word To English!!! by greatness22(m): 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
airmirthd1:
Okay...... Those who say I won't make it, they won't come near success themselves.....

Those who say I won't be heard, they won't see microphone to talk grin not to talk of people hearing them!!!
FTC...... I big pass that level
Lwkmd, pretty lady, we are not talking of microphone ma.... you are WRONG... Try again.
Re: Translate This Word To English!!! by greatness22(m): 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
xest:
Trailer wey pass I no see am na driver I go see.
Oga, translate it to english abeg.. Lol
Re: Translate This Word To English!!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
greatness22:
Lwkmd, pretty lady, we are not talking of microphone ma.... you are WRONG... Try again.

What of the first one na?? I no try

(1) (Reply)

Students Of Yabatech Protest Over Death Of Final Year Female Colleague / How To Better Use The Social Media. (photos) / School Of Nursing, Warri 2015/2016 Admission Form Is Still On Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.