Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor (27930 Views)

Governors Describe EFCC Boss, Magu As Deputy Commissioner Of Police / Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff / Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by Rexyl(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
Faleke might be on the right course for protesting and rejecting cheating.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by azeeza(f): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hon Faleke is still a member of House of rep and not contented with that position. He wants to be Governor at all cost. Greedy ,grumpy oldman
generaliy07:
Well, I love Faleke's consistency, let's see if it'll work for him
its not consistency but self centeredness and ojukokoro.... Ohomorihi a muhi yun Faleke. In Sha Allah!!!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by shalomm: 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
na my lecturer hubby be mr. Achuba oo. Wow make i see wetin she go dey do now... Congrat to her.
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
Faleke, don't worry about Bello. His excursion will soon be over.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by Orobo2Lekpa: 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
How long will it take for someone to look at the name Achuba and say it looks and sounds like the name Chuba therefore it is Igbo. That means the Deputy governor of Kogi state is Igbo and Kogi is an Igbo state!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by wiseoneking: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
chiedu7:
If the Govenor dies the deputy should take over.

The Courts are mad under APC.
Not yet efuru. He was never declared the winner, governor elect etc. Did you get that in your brain before now.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by maestroz: 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
maestroz is typing...
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by johnnday222(m): 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
Montaque:
This situation keeps getting bad.
I stand with faleke. The Judiciary will redeem his mandate soon

bro,sentiment aside.I don't see faleke becoming the governor atleast for another 4yrs.cos in the first place he (faleke's name) was nt on the form purchase for primary by audu and he was never the flag bearer of the party even if bello didn't take the post it will stil not go to faleke bt to d 3rd person at the primary election
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
Pic of the deputy governor or idonb.............
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by Zakkyoz: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
I learnt he is been tackled by the PDP in his fake lagos constituency that he is representing.

i don't know why some people think they can do and undo in this our country. his greedy nature will make him lose at both ends.

folake abi foluke should take caution. decide and stay in lagos and leave our kogi for us
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by lizcom25: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
Does the House of Assembly approve the appointment of Deputy Governor like the commissioners? Then this Deputy na by appointment not electoral victory then.
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by poiZon: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
0nyegame:
Finally, i have one question to ask, do we still have constitution in this country,because i don't understand the system of govt we are operating in this country.

the new system of gofment being practice in naija is called kabukabutocracy.
the gofmen of how u see am u take am.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by Kennydoc(m): 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
nan1:
WHAT A GREAT LOSS FOR FALEKE

Loss? How? The guy is a House of Reps member. It's better for him to remain there than to go and take up a redundant office under a man that will not work with him. At least in his Ikeja constituency, nobody is above him as far as legislative matters is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by hotspec(m): 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
congrats to achuba. faleke will soon learn.
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by TBD(m): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
So Atiku Abubakar finally succeed imposing his loyalist.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by sholalawal: 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
For d governor of kogi to appoit his deputy ,are we still operating a constitutional democracy.sai baba
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by Okwyjesus(m): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
Orobo2Lekpa:
How long will it take for someone to look at the name Achuba and say it looks and sounds like the name Chuba therefore it is Igbo. That means the Deputy governor of Kogi state is Igbo and Kogi is an Igbo state!

there are spill over of the Igbo community in Kogi specifically the Nsukka axis.
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by Okwyjesus(m): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
Orobo2Lekpa:

there are some spill over of the Igbo community in Kogi specifically the Nsukka axis.
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by Montaque(m): 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
johnnday222:

bro,sentiment aside.I don't see faleke becoming the governor atleast for another 4yrs.cos in the first place he (faleke's name) was nt on the form purchase for primary by audu and he was never the flag bearer of the party even if bello didn't take the post it will stil not go to faleke bt to d 3rd person at the primary election

Who was the running mate to Audu? that's what we know in law.
As at the time the governor elect died, elections were partly concluded and every bit of the primary election has been spent in law. The ticket as at that point belongs to Audu and/or faleke

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by 0nyegame(m): 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
[quote author=poiZon post=42739211]

the new system of gofment being practice in naija is called kabukabutocracy. the gofmen of how u see am u take am.[/quote i tire o.......
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by yakubuadeiza(m): 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:
Didn't he run with a deputy during the election?

Akube.....person wey never win primary dey get deputy?
As him dey run d inconclusive election, no be Faleke supposed be deputy wey d fool no stand one place....
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by SylarsMcQuins: 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
yakubuadeiza:

Akube.....person wey never win primary dey get deputy?
As him dey run d inconclusive election, no be Faleke supposed be deputy wey d fool no stand one place....

Lol
I no understand 9ja politics sef....
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by yakubuadeiza(m): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
wiggle:
Some people go drink poison because of Kogi state matter
Kikikiki......adondie.....hmmmm.
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by perfectgabby: 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
onatisi:
The atiku faction finally wins another battle.
Trust atiku he will still loose at the end. Supreme court is compiling the judgement it will surely favour faleke

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by KingsJohnson(m): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
chiedu7:
If the Govenor dies the deputy should take over.

The Courts are mad under APC.

Do not state what you are not sure of, go and study the relevant provisions of the 1999 Constitution as amended regarding dat very issue.

You guys should stop confusing and misleading others.
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
0nyegame:
Finally, i have one question to ask, do we still have constitution in this country,because i don't understand the system of govt we are operating in this country.
My brother, i dae wonda oo

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by raphoo(m): 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
This administration is dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by onatisi(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
perfectgabby:

Trust atiku he will still loose at the end. Supreme court is compiling the judgement it will surely favour faleke
But does faleke have a good case ? Isn't it the party that decides in this matter?
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by orakao8: 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
ATIKU JUST GREW MORE TENTACLES
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by bodeloja: 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
For the record Achuba is not igbo but igala. The name kind of sound igbo though.
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor by Joarams(m): 9:58am On Feb 09, 2016
Montaque:
This situation keeps getting bad.
I stand with faleke. The Judiciary will redeem his mandate soon

You stand with Faleke of Lagos (House of Rep) OR Faleke of Kogi (deputy Gov to Audu)? Where in the two situations can he lay claim to the Governorship? On compassionate grounds or by moral code expected of his party, APC? Faleke has no statutory right to the Governorship...he was only a potential deputy. The claim that the initial election was conclusive is unfounded...this Supreme Court that has upheld all INEC-approved elections so far will not do otherwise in Kogi.

The most logical beneficiary you're looking at is Idris Wada of the PDP (in the case where a Supreme Court decision removes Bello as not validly nominated by his party, APC).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Require Money, Land Compensation To Stop Killings / Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.