Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

My First Time To Use A Condom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Time To Use A Condom (1277 Views)

CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] / A Condom Stand In A Supermarket In Owerri Yesterday / Two Ladies Spotted Wearing A Condom-like Dress Will Confuse You - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Time To Use A Condom by otitokoroleti: 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
I entered into a shop and bought condoms and i was given one roll of it. I looked at them surprisingly asking my self who on earth am i
going to use them on. The lady who sold it to me sensed something and asked me!! "HAVE U EVER USED THEM BEFORE. I quickly spoke the truth by saying NO. She said ok and got one condom and demonstrated it by tearing it and rolling on her middle finger and said just do it
like that. I was suprised the more on how she did it. She again sensed something and asked me "HAVE U EVER HAD SEX BEFORE?" I replied no and she told me come over. She took me to a room behind the shop and started undresing me and also herself. She told to put on the condom of which i did. She opend her legs wide, I used my common sense and inserted my dick into her. We enjoyed until the time i hit on the jackpot of which she felt something cold inside her and she asked me " DID U PUT ON THE CONDOM?" I replied yes. She said let me see" I showed her but instead she shouted "SHIT SHIT SHIT!!" WHERE DID U PUT IT??. Infact I had put it on my middle finger just as she had taught me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Time To Use A Condom by izsmike: 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lol.... Vry funny
Re: My First Time To Use A Condom by Cutehector(m): 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
I'v laffed at this joke before..
Re: My First Time To Use A Condom by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lolz not ya fault ni
Re: My First Time To Use A Condom by Kaylexzy(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Cutehector:
I'v laffed at this joke before..

Yeah.... I know d joke too... F***ing stale...
Re: My First Time To Use A Condom by Darkseid(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
See ya head. So you had to recycle this old joke and even make it more boring. angry angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Taking Shower In Her Bedroom Naked / Pastor Put His Private Part In My Bum-bum, Gave Me N10.00- 7year-old Girl / [Trick] How To Read Love & Romance Novels Without Paying A Single Kobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.