Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2545451 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
I sure say nysc go throw some pple to states wey dem no choose.
mcmind:

No be person wey choose Zamfara go serve dia or person wey register late.
how many pple don choose sokoto, yobe, zamfara and jigawa cheesy
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by MropeEleniyan00(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
WilsonMayowa:

We av kwara lagos edo in common

Cool...We could end up in the same camp then bro...You could let know when ur posting is out..Either way thou

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
JohnQueen:
Hi guys. I'm new here. Johnqueen is the name.

I support the team that was trashed 8-2 by Manchester united grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
JohnQueen:
Hi guys. I'm new here. Johnqueen is the name.

I support the team that was trashed 8-2 by Manchester united grin
look up, I have corrected ya mistake grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
BabaIbo:
Can't stop laughing..
I was buying slice bread at d junction while waiting for change, I saw a woman with a little child, the child was walking a bit faster than the woman and the woman shouted "Degree wait for me", I was so amazed hearing that name, I walk closer to the woman and said "ma, why do you call this child degree?, The woman laughed and said "I sent her mother who is my daughter to the University and this is the certificate she brought back for me"....
Lol smart girl..she knew her mom needs a grand child..lol
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by JohnQueen(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
I don read finish since...

justifiedcoyy:
Tomoro don reach Na. just concentrate on reading first.

Na sure A. Out of the 1hr.30 minutes I go finish in 45 minutes
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by JohnQueen(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
aBbiie25:

Okay dear. But ya written igbo ehn, you dey try... cheesy. I havent bought anything yet. Will go by the end of the month by Gods grace. Wetin you dey find for my faculty.. Why you no go engineering huh tongue

Okay. Make girls buy first come tell us how prices dey like. My friend is in integrated science dept
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by JohnQueen(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
maranatha04:

hw u take know? U be Oracle o, who knows maybe that's ur calling... Anyway I can help u move ur ministry to permanent site

Lol. I be Redeemer too!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by JohnQueen(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
Touche!

justifiedcoyy:
look up, I have corrected ya mistake grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mcmind(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
I sure say nysc go throw some pple to states wey dem no choose. how many pple don choose sokoto, yobe, zamfara and jigawa cheesy

That'll definitely happen

But states posting should be in the order of first come first serve

Late comers would den be posted to "left over states"
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by aBbiie25(f): 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
MropeEleniyan00:

Hhahahahha ABbiie25..No Never now..Na Mr Queen just wan try implicate me now...Still ur reliable.Amiable Paddi of Life

Thats good to know dear. Keep it up
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by MropeEleniyan00(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
aBbiie25:

Thats good to know dear. Keep it up

Smiles
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
aBbiie25:

Okay dear. But ya written igbo ehn, you dey try... cheesy. I havent bought anything yet. Will go by the end of the month by Gods grace. Wetin you dey find for my faculty.. Why you no go engineering huh tongue
Sorry I looped in.. are u an Igbo girl?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
mcmind:

Oau grad dats cool..we every wia.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hmm! tonight!

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Collinsgentle: 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
JohnQueen:
STEPS OF REGISTRATION IN CAMP.
Upon arrival, you will go for clearance using your call up letter, statement of result, and school ID card.
Biometric Registration, which will determine the platoon you belong. And you will be given, "Camp Corps Member Registration Slip" make two photocopy, and keep them for further processing.
Check your state code, the last four digit is important to you. It ranges from, 0 to 9. 0 is platoon 10, 1 is platoon 1, 2 is platoon 2, and 9 is platoon 9.
Go to your platoon inspector with the camp corps member registration slip, Green Card, Call up letter, statement of result, to get your file, meal ticket, and NYSC Kits.
To submit the file the next day, you will need two passport, and instruction will be given on how to arrange your document in your file.
Using your crested NYSC T-Shirt, you will take a passport photograph with NYSC Official for a token.
You will be given : Certificate formate, Performance report form, and Bio-data form. Fill, and submit with your crested NYSC passport.
#Copied from y0rmee

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
So uniben pple wey dia skul just dey send dia names, Na dia fault abi?
mcmind:

first come first serve kor, first go first lead ni cheesy
Make dem just shuffle d thing randomly jare
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Adeyemi09(m): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
So uniben pple wey dia skul just dey send dia names, Na dia fault abi?first come first serve kor, first go first lead ni cheesy
Make dem just shuffle d thing randomly jare
Oyo lo wa, go ask A15,B15 and A16 they we tell u maybe is first come first serve. Most of my friends that registered late they all go to Northern state
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by maranatha04(m): 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
JohnQueen:

Lol. I be Redeemer too!
okay now, let's somebody shout Halleluyah!!!! cheesy
JohnQueen:

Lol. I be Redeemer too!
okay now, let's somebody shout Halleluyah!!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
Adeyemi09:

Oyo lo wa, go ask A15,B15 and A16 they we tell u maybe is first come first serve. Most of my friends that registered late they all go to Northern state
Oyo kor, osun ni.

I know someone who registered on d first day of registration and she was posted to a state she didn't even choose.

Dey dia dey jonz.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
WilsonMayowa:

You are beautiful ooo

aBiie them don come o Mr Ope and Co.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
JohnQueen:

Upon arrival, you will go for clearance using your call up letter, statement of result, and school ID card.

Biometric Registration, which will determine the platoon you belong. And you will be given, "Camp Corps Member Registration Slip" make two photocopy, and keep them for further processing.

Check your state code, the last four digit is important to you. It ranges from, 0 to 9. 0 is platoon 10, 1 is platoon 1, 2 is platoon 2, and 9 is platoon 9.

Go to your platoon inspector with the camp corps member registration slip, Green Card, Call up letter, statement of result, to get your file, meal ticket, and NYSC Kits.

To submit the file the next day, you will need two passport, and instruction will be given on how to arrange your document in your file.

Using your crested NYSC T-Shirt, you will take a passport photograph with NYSC Official for a token.

You will be given : Certificate formate, Performance report form, and Bio-data form. Fill, and submit with your crested NYSC passport.

#Copied from y0rmee
see stress.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Colemanz(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
FOUR STATES PROVIDE ADDITIONAL CAMPS, GET DG's COMMENDATION

The NYSC Director-General, Brigadier General Sulaiman Kazaure, has praised the Governors of Bauchi, Gombe, Taraba and Zamfara state for providing additional camps for hosting of 2016 Batch 'B' Orientation course for corps members deployed to states with security challenges.

He made the commendation at the opening ceremony of the 2016 Batch 'B' Pre-Orientation workshop in Calabar.

The gesture will allow Bauchi, Gombe and Taraba states to hosts two camps simultaneously - one for corps members that will be deployed to them and the other for Corps members that will be deployed to Borno, Yobe and Adamawa states respectively.

In the case of Zamfara state, both the Permanent Orientation camp and the additional camp will host corps members deployed to the state because number of Corps members will be above the capacity of the permanent one.

Kazaure stressed the need for the three tiers of government to live up to their statutory roles in the operations of the scheme as a panacea for addressing the challenges of obsolete, dilapidated and inadequate state of facilities in most orientation camps.

"We are encouraged, however, by the efforts of the federal government at providing funds in spite of obvious financial constraints.

"In particular, I wish to thank Mr. President for making it possible for all graduates to be mobilized for service in 2016," he said.

The Director-General said the current Management of the scheme was encouraging public-private partnership to complement the efforts of federal and state governments towards enhancing all aspects of its operations

He said the choice of the theme of the workshop: "Strengthening the Orientation Programme for Effective Service Delivery" was informed by the Management's resolve to reposition the scheme to respond adequately to demands of the current times.

He added that the orientation course content was being restructured to align with the current needs of the youths.

The DG used the occasion to express gratitude to the Cross Rivers State government for its support during orientation course and winding-up , and passing-out exercises as well as the provision of drugs for the scheme's Health initiative.

Earlier in an introductory remarks, the Director of Planning, Research and Statistics, Chief Anthony Ani, said the workshop would highlight observations made during the 2016 Batch 'A' orientation course, especially the challenges and best practices that came from it.

Ani also said resolutions of the workshop would add value and enhance the smooth conduct of the 2016 Batch 'B' Orientation course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
surpriseMe:
Sorry I looped in.. are u an Igbo girl?

No she's delta and she's taken grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Abacharles(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
I sure say nysc go throw some pple to states wey dem no choose. how many pple don choose sokoto, yobe, zamfara and jigawa cheesy
oga forget oo, I see person wey pick sokoto for first choice where I register fa.... I come dey wonder which kyn person he b
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
U for wonder if u c person pick ondo state
Abacharles:
oga forget oo, I see person wey pick sokoto for first choice where I register fa.... I come dey wonder which kyn person he b
dats what im talking about.. Some pple picked jigawa and all those states.

D question is, ow many pple? When compared with d likes of abj, Kadun, akwa ibom and lag
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
mightyleks:

No she's delta and she's taken grin
Lol comon let her speak for herself man...don't be scared I won't take her.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
showgolee:
I greet you all my people dream wetn dey shele?
Still praying for the best brother. Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by y0rmee: 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
JohnQueen:

#Copied from y0rmee

Mogbe!

So If na lie I copy and paste give u now, naso u for don quote me as source fa!

Choi! See world fa!”
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Mcmooney(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
chumaster:
All will be happy before this week runs out.
Ruthy, see you in Bauchismiley
I for gladly show her around
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by callmemercy(f): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
Oh..I c. I don forget.. U wan dey swim bayelsa
lol... No be only swim, i won dey chop fresh fish wella.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by callmemercy(f): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
Dream2:

Still praying for the best brother.
Thanks.
Good evening dream2, we dont see ur taillights around here? Ki lo de? (manage my yoruba)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.