Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (1516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2567020 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mcmind(m): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
Na dem DSA dey do rubbish, no be dia fault but it's the students wey dey receiving end.

justifiedcoyy:
So uniben pple wey dia skul just dey send dia names, Na dia fault abi?first come first serve kor, first go first lead ni cheesy
Make dem just shuffle d thing randomly jare

Random shuffling will fall within the 4 states u've chosen.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mcmind(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
My blood I sight you

surpriseMe:
Oau grad dats cool..we every wia.

Repping OAU everywhere.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Abacharles(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
U for wonder if u c person pick ondo state dats what im talking about.. Some pple picked jigawa and all those states.

D question is, ow many pple? When compared with d likes of abj, Kadun, akwa ibom and lag
the population may not reach that of dose hot cake states but something is telling me that some northern graduates too may b in love with the northern states
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mightyleks(m): 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
surpriseMe:
Lol comon let her speak for herself man...don't be scared I won't take her.

see enemy of progress o so u wan me to lose my job as a spokes person

bobo yi kole werk
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
callmemercy:

Good evening dream2, we dont see ur taillights around here? Ki lo de? (manage my yoruba)
Though I'm not a Yoruba man but your Yoruba is good.
Well,there is time for everything,overall, with prayers,nothing is impossible to achieve.
I/We need your prayers for our names to be uploaded successfully.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
Definitely.
Abacharles:
the population may not reach that of dose hot cake states but something is telling me that some northern graduates too may b in love with the northern states
but very few really want notth
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
mightyleks:

see enemy of progress o so u wan me to lose my job as a spokes person

bobo yi kole werk
Lol funny guy..u no go lose ur job Na..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by justifiedcoyy(m): 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
Which one be rough fish na
callmemercy:

lol... No be only swim, i won dey chop fresh fish wella.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
mcmind:
My blood I sight you

Repping OAU everywhere.
very clinical...u fresh grad?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
Definitely. but very few really want notth
it won't be funny when 1/3 of pcms will be deployed to northern state now dat zamfara, gombe, taraba now has a new orientation camp with sokoto, jigawa, adamawa and etc not filled yet..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
OPEN LETTER TO PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBER:
Dear Fresh Graduates, after series of semester tests and examinations, finally, you are now a
graduate. Accept my congratulations ! As you however commenced registration on Monday 17th, 2016 for the much anticipated National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) programme, it simply
means your quest towards serving your fatherland is very much underway. My dear
‘Ajuwaya’, let the truth be told, being a corps member is much more than the paparazzi and
fun that many graduates like you (perhaps) believed to be. In a nutshell, you must get yourself
organize so as to make the best out of your service year. I have therefore painstakingly
highlighted here few things that you should use as your guiding principle as you prepare yourself for the journey of serving your fatherland:
1. As you travel for the orientation camp, do not join a commercial vehicle that is fully chartered
by corps member like you. Without being pessimist, I hold strong reservation towards this and my
reason is simple: excitement among colleagues can create unnecessary distraction to everyone in
the vehicle most importantly the driver. Hence, road mishap can be timely and necessary
prevented by mere psychological test; 2. Watch out and participate in any educational, professional courses or training programme that
could add value to your curriculum vitea while at the orientation camp;
3. At your place of primary assignment (PPA), avoid unnecessary travelling. In summary, always
stay at the right place at the right place;
4. Start your registration (even if you don’t have the plan of writing the exam during the
service year) with a choice of professional body like ICAN, CIPM, ANIM etc. Being a student of a professional body can add value to your virgin CV (abi u get real work experience as a fresh
graduate?);
5. Start studying towards writing professional examination during your service year. Buy and
pack along with you available textbooks and other materials for your studying pleasure. Doing
this will boost your confidence and level of preparedness towards writing the professional
examination at the end of your service year. I am a living testimony. With all humility, I did not write all my ICAN paper/exam twice before qualifying!
6. If you are opportune to get a job at your serving state (particular at any northern state), my
advice is that you should hold grip of it! Don’t waste such golden opportunity with the wild
believe of coming home to get a job. Don’t be brain wash my dear; down here graduates are
scampering for the available few jobs. Wise up please!
7. Don’t reject any posting to school as your PPA. I have heard comment like, “I don’t want to teach ooo’’; “I don’t want to be posted to school because I don’t like teaching”;
bla…b bla…. Bla….. Listen: Teaching build your confidence of public speaking! In addition, It helps
you to keep your knowledge in ‘form’ at all time. These qualities will help you at your first job
interview after your service year. You can quote me.
8. Listen: Being a graduate now simply means less financial support from your parents, family and
well wishers. You must now learn to be financially independent and nothing is too small to start with. Therefore, start saving from your little allawee! People like us started good life with the little
we were able to save from our little allawee. So don’t chop life finish with your monthly allawee
but save little out of it! And remember that, the only true help is SELF-HELP
9. Build an entrepreneurial spirit. Planning to be your own CEO should top your list of priority. Engage yourself in any vocational training that you have passion for. Job search should be your
plan B and not A. With this thought, you won’t have to fight the battle of ‘no job’ after
service.
10. Be faithful to your partner! This may sounds hilarious but it is a bitter truth. Corps member
engage in a lot of social immoralities all in the name of enjoying NYSC. Yet, I have seen and read
corps members who ended their service with beautiful stories of meeting their soul mate. Different strokes for different folks. Whatever relationship you may find yourself during your service year;
please don’t you forget the golden rule- be faithful and act responsibly.
11. Let your parents, siblings, friends and well wishers eat their fruit of labour in you. Do you
remember all those people that you acknowledged in your school project with those sweet words
for their financial and moral support towards your education? Good! Now is the time to give back
to them in kind and cash! 12. Develop the power of positive thinking: By the end of your service, alot of negative thought
will fill your membrane particularly on job search. Stay positive. No matter the struggle for job
search and survival after service you will not be found wanting. You must believe in yourselvf
and your dream. If others can still make it despite all the challenges, you will not be an exception.
Your success stories must also be heard. No matter the odds, just believe in yourself; you will
make it because I believe in you! Please be kind to share this letter with your fellow prospective corps members while I sincerely
hope that you find my letter insightful and useful.
Blessings!

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by mcmind(m): 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
surpriseMe:
very clinical...u fresh grad?
Yeah.. U?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Abacharles(m): 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
Definitely. but very few really want notth
yes sir
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by astana1: 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
My Experience of the south east and south south
I was born in Lagos state and have spent most of my life in the southwest but I am actually Hausa. I Have never been to the south-east or south-south part of Nigeria despite having many friends from the region. I had been to practically every region apart from the SE AND SS.

As the saying goes, experience is the best teacher and nothing prepares you for the unknown as much as the NYSC does. I remember the day i got my Call up letter like it was yesterday. We had all gathered in front of the faculty officers office awaiting our turns to get called in for our Posting letters. Many people came out of the office rejoicing and this gave me a little bit of hope but boy was i wrong. I knew i wasn't going to get what i expected when i noticed the countenance of the officer as he handed the letter to me.As I stared down at my call up letter with the bold words written on it 'A State in the South east', I couldn't help but let the flow of mixed feelings come through. At first i was dazed, then slowly the reality of my situation began to creep in. I could feel my heart shredding into several pieces with every beat. This was probably due to the negative stories (kidnapping, fraud and etc) and pictures I had heard and seen in the media. While others were rejoicing about their states of deployment, I simply walked to a corner to let hot tears that had welled up in my eyes fall freely.

At that moment, Google became my best friend and the Nigerian Map became my Companion. Who knew the southern Province occupied about 1/3 times the size of Nigeria? Before then, i didn’t….lol!. Since desperate times requires desperate measures, lots of things went through my mind with the first being how to change my state of deployment but since i wasn't married, Heavily pregnant or sick & living with a serious health condition, my hopes of changing my state of deployment flew out the window, my fate had been sealed.

I Had my camp in Enugu and was posted to Calabar.[i][/i]
On getting to Enugu state, I found the place to be Dirty and rowdy. The camp was even worse than most of the NYSC camps I had visited in other states (mine included). My roommates were fun and lively. Fortunately for me, 3 of us were from the same department in school, so we kinda had an upper hand in bonding with the others.

After finally completing the registration process at my PPA, I was so uncomfortable and angry. The lodge I was provided was tiny and stuffy,
and at night the mosquitoes came en masse on their power bikes. My first night was dreadful, I couldn’t sleep. Throughout the night, I made a
mental note on getting a new apartment the
next day. The next day I asked around for where I could get an apartment around my PPA. I finally got one and I spent two days buying stuffs and tidying the place up.

In summary, It was a horrible expireInce, everyone there was abrasive and were not polite. They always tried to deceive people. I will never wish that experience on anyone.

https://www.nairaland.com/3428806/northerners-experience-south-east-south-south
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by callmemercy(f): 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
Which one be rough fish na
Oga, it is FRESH fish, not rough fish biko
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by callmemercy(f): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
Dream2:

Well,there is time for everything,overall, with prayers,nothing is impossible to achieve.
Sorry, i didn't know you aren't yoruba.... Which school is that? So i can put you in prayers

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by MGDIMA4: 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
Dream2:

God will surely a answer Ur prayer

very soon Ur names will be uploaded IN JESUS NAME

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by awakeuche(m): 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
astana1:
My Experience of the south east and south south
I was born in Lagos state and have spent most of my life in the southwest but I am actually Hausa. I Have never been to the south-east or south-south part of Nigeria despite having many friends from the region. I had been to practically every region apart from the SE AND SS.

As the saying goes, experience is the best teacher and nothing prepares you for the unknown as much as the NYSC does. I remember the day i got my Call up letter like it was yesterday. We had all gathered in front of the faculty officers office awaiting our turns to get called in for our Posting letters. Many people came out of the office rejoicing and this gave me a little bit of hope but boy was i wrong. I knew i wasn't going to get what i expected when i noticed the countenance of the officer as he handed the letter to me.As I stared down at my call up letter with the bold words written on it 'A State in the South east', I couldn't help but let the flow of mixed feelings come through. At first i was dazed, then slowly the reality of my situation began to creep in. I could feel my heart shredding into several pieces with every beat. This was probably due to the negative stories (kidnapping, fraud and etc) and pictures I had heard and seen in the media. While others were rejoicing about their states of deployment, I simply walked to a corner to let hot tears that had welled up in my eyes fall freely.

At that moment, Google became my best friend and the Nigerian Map became my Companion. Who knew the southern Province occupied about 1/3 times the size of Nigeria? Before then, i didn’t….lol!. Since desperate times requires desperate measures, lots of things went through my mind with the first being how to change my state of deployment but since i wasn't married, Heavily pregnant or sick & living with a serious health condition, my hopes of changing my state of deployment flew out the window, my fate had been sealed.

I Had my camp in Enugu and was posted to Calabar.[i][/i]
On getting to Enugu state, I found the place to be Dirty and rowdy. The camp was even worse than most of the NYSC camps I had visited in other states (mine included). My roommates were fun and lively. Fortunately for me, 3 of us were from the same department in school, so we kinda had an upper hand in bonding with the others.

After finally completing the registration process at my PPA, I was so uncomfortable and angry. The lodge I was provided was tiny and stuffy,
and at night the mosquitoes came en masse on their power bikes. My first night was dreadful, I couldn’t sleep. Throughout the night, I made a
mental note on getting a new apartment the
next day. The next day I asked around for where I could get an apartment around my PPA. I finally got one and I spent two days buying stuffs and tidying the place up.

In summary, It was a horrible expireInce, everyone there was abrasive and were not polite. They always tried to deceive people. I will never wish that experience on anyone.

https://www.nairaland.com/3428806/northerners-experience-south-east-south-south
I think you are truly the most selfish idiot i ever had the misfortune to write to......
I do not know where you served, you self important Arrow but it clearly is not in the south east....... Enugu is supremly hospitable and clean, unless you are one of those creeps who seek out bad news just to deceive others with seemingly odious and miasmic stories...... I wonder what state you hail from that you had to paint the entire south east in such light, and for future purpose you should know that a place is what you make it......
Anuohia.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
callmemercy:

Sorry, i didn't know you aren't yoruba.... Which school is that? So i can put you in prayers
Thanks,Adeyemi College Of Education,OAU affiliated.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by fumfum23: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hi Guys

I'm fumfum23
School: Amebo
Course: Una come here come stalk. I've edited it all.
YOG: 2016
Abuja or Kano
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvivicawelt: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
Colemanz:
FOUR STATES PROVIDE ADDITIONAL CAMPS, GET DG's COMMENDATION

The NYSC Director-General, Brigadier General Sulaiman Kazaure, has praised the Governors of Bauchi, Gombe, Taraba and Zamfara state for providing additional camps for hosting of 2016 Batch 'B' Orientation course for corps members deployed to states with security challenges.

He made the commendation at the opening ceremony of the 2016 Batch 'B' Pre-Orientation workshop in Calabar.

The gesture will allow Bauchi, Gombe and Taraba states to hosts two camps simultaneously - one for corps members that will be deployed to them and the other for Corps members that will be deployed to Borno, Yobe and Adamawa states respectively.

In the case of Zamfara state, both the Permanent Orientation camp and the additional camp will host corps members deployed to the state because number of Corps members will be above the capacity of the permanent one.

Kazaure stressed the need for the three tiers of government to live up to their statutory roles in the operations of the scheme as a panacea for addressing the challenges of obsolete, dilapidated and inadequate state of facilities in most orientation camps.

"We are encouraged, however, by the efforts of the federal government at providing funds in spite of obvious financial constraints.

"In particular, I wish to thank Mr. President for making it possible for all graduates to be mobilized for service in 2016," he said.

The Director-General said the current Management of the scheme was encouraging public-private partnership to complement the efforts of federal and state governments towards enhancing all aspects of its operations

He said the choice of the theme of the workshop: "Strengthening the Orientation Programme for Effective Service Delivery" was informed by the Management's resolve to reposition the scheme to respond adequately to demands of the current times.

He added that the orientation course content was being restructured to align with the current needs of the youths.

The DG used the occasion to express gratitude to the Cross Rivers State government for its support during orientation course and winding-up , and passing-out exercises as well as the provision of drugs for the scheme's Health initiative.

Earlier in an introductory remarks, the Director of Planning, Research and Statistics, Chief Anthony Ani, said the workshop would highlight observations made during the 2016 Batch 'A' orientation course, especially the challenges and best practices that came from it.

Ani also said resolutions of the workshop would add value and enhance the smooth conduct of the 2016 Batch 'B' Orientation course.
goashhhh see d states self were dey provide additional camp selfgrin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
MGDIMA4:

God will surely a answer Ur prayer
very soon Ur names will be uploaded IN JESUS NAME
Ameen,thanks bro/sis.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
Bigromeo:
u and who,oga na B.ENGINE O dats d reasn when u dey use those mathematic words i dey smile.even when we dey schl if nt 4 calculation courses wey dey give us joy those readn courses like gst,ent etc dey make sleep catch us

My bad. thought the Eng meant English.
I rep u still, Engineering ain't easy.

gst and entrepreneurial courses makes me sleep too
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by surpriseMe: 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
guruvivicawelt:
goashhhh see d states self were dey provide additional camp selfgrin
them go deploy u there na...the camp make sense o grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Dream2(m): 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
awakeuche:
I think you are truly the most selfish idiot i ever had the misfortune to write to......
I do not know where you served, you self important Arrow but it clearly is not in the south east....... Enugu is supremly hospitable and clean, unless you are one of those creeps who seek out bad news just to deceive others with seemingly odious and miasmic stories...... I wonder what state you hail from that you had to paint the entire south east in such light, and for future purpose you should know that a place is what you make it......
Anuohia.
He's entitled to his opinions,you shouldn't have used those offensive words.
You should have read and probably counter his post with the good side of the east.
I will urge you to visit the thread to do some necessary corrections.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Thanks too.
I like you, you are honest cheesy
If it were in 1824 before the era of change was introduced, I would have given you the 130k now without wasting time wink seeing that you have papers to publish. Papers that I will most likely read someday. I'm sorry that I'm cash strapped at this time.

Best wishes as you draw out of the well of MMM.
If you need someone to proofread your work between now and Saturday, I'll gladly volunteer cheesy.

Take care.

thanks dearie.
My papers are on epidemiology. math modeling of HIV/AIDS

are you in da field mathematics?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvivicawelt: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
awakeuche:
Anuohia.
y are u giving the retard an attention.. now dat u quote him u've giving more people who are allergic to stupidity to see diz crap.. last time i checked its only north people are running from, atleast dirty and not being hospitable is beta than killing corps members.. its just a conspiracy to divert attention ignore d abo.ki

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by awakeuche(m): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
Dream2:

He's entitled to his opinions,you shouldn't have used those offensive words.
You should have read and probably counter his post with the good side of the east.
I will urge you to visit the thread to do some necessary corrections.
opinions are all well and good.... He's was a deliberate attempt to insult the good people of enugu, and he totally deserves my response.... Same to anyone who shares that retard idea.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by guruvivicawelt: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
surpriseMe:
them go deploy u there na...the camp make sense o grin
rara o.. bros i no even include them for d states i choose... i cant not fit to go there o.. even i go smart go choose kaduna as ma first choice as A corps member tell me them no dey select first choice.. mehn i come dey hear person dey tell me say people were register early like d first day of reg in da morning say na firstchoice them dey give..#crying.. nysc should beta know kaduna no b ma first choice o..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by tomistelle(f): 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
nanaman:
Niger State was created from the then North Western State. It has Minna as it's capital. Other major cities are Bida, Kontagora, and Suleja.Located in the Middle Belt of Nigeria, Niger State. It is the largest Nigerian state by land area.e state has a small majority of Muslims. The state is named for the River Niger. Two of Nigeria's major hydroelectric power stations are located in Niger State: the Kainji dam and the Shiroro dam.

The Nysc camp is located at Former Abubakar, Dada Senior Secondary School), Paiko, Niger State. The distance between Lagos and Paiko is about 640km. It takes an 8 to 12 hour journey by road to arrive there from Lagos, depending on various factors (weather, road condition, traffic, etc).

The city is super hot here. I've become blacker than before. As of now, Niger is one of the most peaceful states in Nigeria. Therefore, it wouldn't be tenable to redeploy on the basis on insecurity. smiley

CAMPING

If you are posted to Niger try to come to camp early to get a quick registration and a good hostel to stay if you are late you will live in the class. The soldiers are not bad...very friendly but be careful not to cross their paths cos dey might b very deadly. When you have been given your kits make sure you go to the field whenever you hear the sound cos the consequence is bad....you will frog jump all day.

Depending on where you are posted for ppa. there are corpers lodge in almost every local government area. but in minna accommodation is kinda scarce because most ppa have large number of corpers and few accommodation. There is a state corpers lodge in minna which is very large,but depending on which area u are posted in minna u might want to jus get ur own room especially for privacy purpose.

Niger state is cool only if ur ppa is with in bida,minna,suleja,kontagora,new bussa....Niger state has one of the largest road network in Nigeria

One of the current challenges you might face after camp at the moment though is heat and bad light

AFTER CAMP

There are places you can be posted too for your ppa that will sooth you. This is as a result of how efficient you are on camp. Try as much as possible to participate in one activitity or the other so you can b posted to minna the best place eva cos its the capital... Alot of activies can earn u dat...like football, volleyball, cookin, band, runnin, just try to do somtin...and ofcos dance nd drama...so its ur choic to knw wat u r up to now cos u av been given a run down of wat u will meet on camp

Allawee in Niger State currently stands at N6000. Securing a good paying PPA could add to your income as well. If you like internet connection , I'm happy to inform you that Airtel and Glo are dead fast here. Power supply isn't a luxury for inhabitants of the capital though a lot of inner towns and villages enjoy between 8-24hours daily.

There is a lot of fish and yam to eat there. Come with your pestle and mortal.

SOCIAL LIFE
social life it's boring in Niger State The okay towns are Minna, Bida, Lapai, Suleja, Kontagora, Mokwa, New Bussa and Zungeru.

Niger state seems to be peaceful. Accommodation is affordable and food is cheap. It's not a paradise but it ain't hell either although the scorching sun up there might want to disagree. I just hope my PPA falls in Suleja if I don't relocate
Need I say more? You have said it all jare
I miss minna in a way though, I don't think I miss my school FUTMINNA tongue
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2016

IT IS 27 DAYS LEFT FOR THE ONLINE PRINTING OF CALLUP LETTER
IT IS ALSO 30 DAYS LEFT TO START NYSC B16 ORIENTATION

Meanwhile,
I/SHE SERIOUSLY NEEDS YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT!!!
Please we need you to support my sister in her quest to winning the most beautiful Igbo girl Universe award.

We deeply appreciate your effort.

Just click the facebook link below and hit the 'LIKE' button and also share with your friends.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=909378985833642&substory_index=0&id=768486623256213

GOD BLESS YOU! THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE LIKED HER PICTURE, I APPRECIATE

Cc
danemenike - Greycious
chumaster - aBbiie25 - coyy - y0rmee - Mohsaaf - armanni

toshino4real - kayusely - vikky014 - adebrave1 - kennethokey - Mcmooney - battoyyeb - deb26 - gabrielmorinho - pweetybhy
- monniyi - Jamie1 - sonymax16 - abdurrazaq

Edemab - ChuxMyk - Taeewo - LauraNicky - Dream2 - flimsy2 - girlvyr - Lukema - rolaniyonu - HDT13 - hadibaba - AnyiBest247 - badmus306 - Lordtrailz

ruthobaz - Eduwalter - Misskaycee21 - yuzed - Chibzu - Coolduce91 - Paulbabu - dnatz - Cashcard1 - tenderblaze - SplendidE - Uzy47 - Mimo1 - DexxyAlebs

mizzkweenbee - EUEDOSA - Manus17 - Kellysam - Dopebibs04 - kapable75 - sas101 - climate10 - deylex77 - BlizzydoDo - shina101 - Juliet05 - clentuzbaba - kingzy4pep

edbor - Missmossy - klassd - SHEEGO2015 - abdulsemiu02 - iphemama - Odoemacyril - Adebammm - scorpiogal - Themmy90 - tosinwill - gpranky - omoikea - Johnklein

kgdavid - gentilityndu - doctormoh - koolsnoop2 - Mosipeterz - kraspo - hanubarbie -- Dottune - amusbe - franceswasky - Omobolaji20 - Muzikluva - patty2014 - Majikals

wadanki - anunimus - Ramon92 - desy24444 - Twerky101 - StarryV - Ogochukwu67 - donoti23 - b5ive - ussybaba - lekeling04 - ArcTammy - nibrainengine

Mzonajin1 - ecmb - kingchukwudi - williamdorcas - kozykid - mistayeancah - iyke1989 - aliyuyusuf - drered - JohnQueen - chukagodwin - ufondunenye - ObiOgechi

mizthorlu - kwynette - lonepair - unlimitedesq - sapien - rmdayo - mbanonwanyi - bussieboi - Osmond4 - Nwonye1 - immv - joshuachuks93 - razaq2ndey

mayorjohnholt - SFTW - lagboy - sheunfemix - missbeebee - PrestraphD - AMAKAVIOLA - vwegbajoe - khalifahsparkles - Novarae - Tiannah95 - Abacharles - vikaddy

mikky234 - Naijafox - Bobxin - MropeEleniyan00 - Dotman2210 - chuksp09 - PHATE007 -Temmyloluwah - chalsixtus - Seunme2u - 12dave - Omotoyecable

jessysparkles - favored11 bokunrawo - Jroy - jokeydamson - francobaresi - jhidey08 - shebosss - Fweshlee - Ramanto - Mzshyshy - franugo - EndyGodwin

yinkaogunbode - nicetboy - prettiepearlz - baib - AkranJide88 - ibroh22 - teabanj - Anuoluwaposimi - schullten - Oluwadamilorlah - Ruemufaith - Viscosity

cuterichy - temilolami1 - dipson546 - kissley - Rebekkah - elgizzyuplifted - carik - Legenduq - Greatness366 - SirHenry105 - Mcee96 - eme40rald - Skiberg

callmemercy - Jung - Uricas - Johnkay1 - Kylekent59 - Philinho -- Freduntu - abat4real37 - Fsandy - gabby227 - jamieporsche90 - holymayor5 - Vhalentino09 - AndyAustin

Chiboy429 - Ofin11 - MarcusGarvey - trackdavid - tpip
Kellyharris - engees02 - Charlyb007 - Holuwhaseun01 - ianmak - Donvitalis

Yunisa001 - williamdorcas - Urommarkey - Honeywell - Tunjihadeshelay - HateU2 - aydeluxe - Ruby65 - LegendaryArnold - djgreenland

Zibi5 - kenontop - jaycaster - bmcariyo - Daphoenix007 - Rhay baeoflife - DisturbNot - HaqBrook - ojaydedon - elisbabs499 - cruzydal - RANGO23 - Muyadek - Klassd

babatunde2990 - Omaai - Kelechi2020 - beejay722 - WizyJ88 - radiokilla - honeybell - justcallmenuel - freddie82 - Nzeh12 - klarge44

juliuscarter - Kristaps85 - jauntty - temixperia - comradebode - oluwafemtos - ajilay - jwax - Mightyleks - amyvals - DanBJ - olumode9

temmylee - ndubueze92 - toshino4real - queenasasili - Linduzik - isholamedoo - AustinXchibuike - ardeypearlz - chiobysyk - sleekshady - 2abet - actorlee007 - carexy

Alochigozie - simply29ice - ifemi25 - RHEWBENYT - RETROSHAWTY - orebear - oluwaseun239 - CharlesOFR - charlek1 - Adonike - ridd010

KIzeology - awesomesossy - FroshPapie - sholamat - zakir007 - handsomecole - ELAFRIS - Besea - kellyharris - HoneySpicy - taophykjackson

Nanip - teddyzico - quadri04 - sammie026 - hardeyincah - templenyong - Mrukk - iamprotocol - Afesmile - Funkeadeoye - Navar - Habat

Yinkhar - Bestie0309 - showgolee - Aze16 - Badtenglish - yhenny - eemalex - joephemzyz - Toba2009 - Lovren - khayejo - freshboy88 - Ansellotty - RANSOBAYO50 - Mykel - Nanaman

Trila01 - pheforusty - abiodunalasa - arowtop - Bigromeo - Shigellah - BukkyDan - arcnomec - Firstgentleman1 - Mekailo - guruvicawelt - orihnma - hyzich - doludanny - Yourstruly16 - williamdorcas - Lechkan

LBlessing - joscotea - olusolaideal - Teaser4 - dbshaywhy - LolliCane - BCMI - Haychay - kingzic - dawtune - Mohdeevah - pcaliphate - Impulse80 - Colemanz - Plutoboss - godziller06 - Solphiequeen

kinggenesis - Orizon - kcy - simplyjamo - Biibe - Elderniercri - Aom4u2c - Kylaperky23 - Heeyhun - funsho75 - Afrok - Temibabie - Joice21 - senrino - iAmHelen - Kurupt01 - kiziitokennel

felix1408 - aibonous - maranatha04 - BabaIbo - LarrySmiles01 - mcmind

Tag me if your moniker is not mentioned
PLS DONT QUOTE THESE MONIKERS, I DEY BEG UNA!!!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Haychay(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
So its story telling time,everybody personal experience fa smiley,just hope I will be able to tell mine dz year sha dats if uniben no go fall my hand tomorrow *off to mountain* grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) (1519) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.