Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,015 members, 7,852,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2576215 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

Hmmm,it's really explanatory,just like a newly wedded groom praying for a longer night with his bride and a sick patient on a sick bed praying for a shorter night so that he/she could see his/her families faces clearly by daybreak,thank you pressy,well still awaiting for other citizens to contribute their quota as well.
Uwc bro...they will contribute when they come online.

btw...how are u finding ur office as the new Minster of Education?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
I can spot my baby ruthobaz cool
How r u doing dear?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ruthobaz(f): 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
Greycious:
I can spot my baby ruthobaz cool How r u doing dear?
Bringing me into limelight sad
Am good jare. How are you?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
ruthobaz:

Bringing me into limelight sad

Am good jare. How are you?
I needed to do that cos hv missed you wink
I'm doing fine
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
The President Greycious sir,lol,pressy,have been extremely busy,my apology for any inconveniences my absence might have caused,on the other side,something keep bothering my mind for the past 2days now,the question is: Why is it that humans demands to God are always contradicting?

And other GL citizens i couldn't mention..

sir, how are u?

i dont really understand d question...

do u mean different pple make different demands or a person sometimes make demands dat are contradictory?

do u get?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
monniyi:
Hello everyone-i just need to ask a question,If someone has to write exams for the first semester which is towards the end of April-Would such make batch B'16. please i need your response.
it depends on some factors... and it depends mostly on ur skul or department(how fast ur skul is at approving results)

if u finish exam by April, and B16 is august, den u can meet up if ur department takes ur result to senate for approval on time...

b hopeful.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
president, dont worry sir...our Graceland will b back sooner Dan later..

pls, kapable75 ,manus17 una help me c chumaster?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Greycious(m): 10:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
justified10:

It better be back asap o, I thought things would change after the ministerial screening and approval.
btw...wia is yorme?
even abbie25 sef.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
Greycious:

It better be back asap o, I thought things would change after the ministerial screening and approval.
btw...wia is yorme?
even abbie25 sef.

Me is here oo... Jus on silent mode ne.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 16, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
The President Greycious sir,lol,pressy,have been extremely busy,my apology for any inconveniences my absence might have caused,on the other side,something keep bothering my mind for the past 2days now,the question is: Why is it that humans demands to God are always contradicting?
Cc: Justified10
ChuxMyk
paulbabu
Mcmooney
Abbie25
ruthobaz
battoyyeb
monniyi
Iphemama
Chumaster
yorme
DexxyAlebs
kapable75
And other GL citizens i couldn't mention..
**picks mic**
one man's food is another man's poison
yes human demands to God are highly contradictory. This contradictions arise due to difference in culture, belief, mindset, positon, location etc.
In time past, it is due to difference in demand that lead to the practice of trade by barter system and even till today it is still very important for humans generally not to have similar demands at the same time. For instance, imagine that the whole world is having demand for tomatoes at the same time. Chai! It will be very bloody or rice, or fuel or dollars. Especially when that commodity is non renewable.
Lemme not just start an epistle on this
#last bullet: **whispers** our demands are suppose to be the same o. U know this saying na "whats sauce for the goose is as well sauce for the gander". Ehe but now ba, its no longer sauce because humans are sell-fish.
**drops mic**

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 16, 2016
justified10:

oga i no see am oh! Me self dey look for ram too cos i want ask am make him try keep or/and possibly they update that our register wey use vote even as more people dey come. If any important info wey we want give we just mention every body from the register and e go help us know the people we be actuall citizen of this great kingdom!!
Minister of information dey self?
Cc
greycious
ruthobaz
mcmoneey
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 16, 2016
**jamz gate**
wish all gracelanders a splendid nyt rest and dont forget to dream of me o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 16, 2016
Guest kwa by this time! **Moves backwards** who are u looking for and what do you want?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 16, 2016
**Guest just stood at the gate looking at me like fish pond**
since u dont want to talk dont expect me to open that gate for you. I haf goan sleep self.
Aloha!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 16, 2016
Greycious:

Uwc bro...they will contribute when they come online.

btw...how are u finding ur office as the new Minster of Education?
Gracious morning to you pressy,couldn't reply because of some hitches,well,you know the beginning is always challenging,it's a huge task,being the Education minister doesn't mean am more verse in Educational stuffs,that's why every citizens must support all the ministers in every possible ways,with time,I/WE will turn the tides around,I/WE will make this republic the liveliest republic ever.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 16, 2016
justified10:

sir, how are u?

i dont really understand d question...

do u mean different pple make different demands or a person sometimes make demands dat are contradictory?

do u get?
Am doing great sir,yea,you're on the right path,for example:You and I know every man need a woman in his life,Mr A got engaged and because his other half is a torn in his flesh,he said"God,kill/eradicate all women,while Mr B got engaged,his other half is a perfect match,he's so glad and said:"God,she's a good woman,replicate her type in a million folds"lol,it's funny right,both demands are contradicting right?that's whAt i mean,I only need different opinions on WHY?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 16, 2016
Kapable75, report any trespasser to the Ministry of Justice (a.k.a. Koboko ministry) and we would serve justice as supposed. No mind em peepers!

Morning, y'all!
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 7:48am On Mar 16, 2016
Goodmorning Gracelanders,

I am indeed sorry for not showing up for few days. It is cos of reasons beyond my control.

Zikites in this city, how is our convocation going? (cc mizzkweenbee ....)

Pressy Greycious, How has the city been?
Ruthobaz, how far you?
Justified10, how you dey? What abt your Miss abbie25?

Senator Mcmooney, how is the red chamber? Am sorry for my absence during the swearing in ceremony.

Happy midweek everybody
yorme
dreamcome2ru
paulbabu
manu17
kapable75
chuxmyk
battoyyeb
shina101
armanni
dexxyalebs
iphemama
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 16, 2016
yorme:
Kapable75, report any trespasser to the Ministry of Justice (a.k.a. Koboko ministry) and we would serve justice as supposed. No mind em peepers!

Morning, y'all!
ok sir
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 16, 2016
good morning everybody, I hail una...how una nyt? shey una sleep well well sha.

dreamcome2ru, humans demands from God will always be contradictory... cos what Mr A needs at a point might be d exact opposite of what Mr B needs or want..

let me use nysc as e.g....some PCMs want to serve in OSUN while some believe osun is d worst state to serve in... it means some of us will b praying to get osun while some will b praying against getting osun..

kapable75, we av a minister of info and dat man is JUSTIFIED..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Lukema(m): 9:25am On Mar 16, 2016
hello my people in the house pls I want to be sure is It still certain dat batch B will still be going June July cos a frd called Mi now dat is now November pls is it true
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by kengodson: 9:49am On Mar 16, 2016
NYSC corps in enugu, there is available accommodation waiting for u, go to the link, its a furnished selfcon grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2334950/hurry-1-bedroom-selfcon-available
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ruthobaz(f): 9:57am On Mar 16, 2016
chumaster, I am fine. Congrats on your impending convocation
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2016
Lukema:
hello my people in the house pls I want to be sure is It still certain dat batch B will still be going June July cos a frd called Mi now dat is now November pls is it true

The first question is: Where did your friend get the info from? Every such information must have a credible source. From all indications however, NYSC hasn't stated when batch b is scheduled to hold. All they have said so far is that there would be 3 batches this year (A, B n C) which means if there is going to be a batch C, then batch B can never be slated for November, rather earlier than then.

Anyways, we all await the official statement from NYSC upon the completion of this batch A mobilization exercise.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2016
kengodson:
NYSC corps in enugu, there is available accommodation waiting for u, go to the link, its a furnished selfcon grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2334950/hurry-1-bedroom-selfcon-available

For free? grin
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 16, 2016
justified10:
good morning everybody, I hail una...how una nyt? shey una sleep well well sha.

dreamcome2ru, humans demands from God will always be contradictory... cos what Mr A needs at a point might be d exact opposite of what Mr B needs or want..

let me use nysc as e.g....some PCMs want to serve in OSUN while some believe osun is d worst state to serve in... it means some of us will b praying to get osun while some will b praying against getting osun..

kapable75, we av a minister of info and dat man is JUSTIFIED..
*smiles*
sorry sir! I didin know u be the one. How has work been?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
kapable75:
*smiles*
sorry sir! I didin know u be the one. How has work been?
work dey go fine..I dey site sef.

I am still putting d names of information committee togeda..will inform u'all wen I'm done.

chumaster pls help me with d list of citizens.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by spixytinxy(f): 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
kapable75:
Hmmmmm! wish u safe trip and like i said, be careful with those drivers and avoid the ones spixytinxy have supplied collabo weed causing the mal functioning of their uppermost departmental higgy-hagga.
This shit is finding it hard to quote u @Justified
manus17 how was ur nyt?
ahn ahn, Y r u lieing on my head, my girls have it to dem, not me
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2016
spixytinxy:
ahn ahn, Y r u lieing on my head, my girls have it to dem, not me
its very bad na. Am not against you or ur girls selling it but they should be mindful to whom they sell it to. For the records, the minister of information is/was on tour and if anything risky happens we will surely face the qoinceqenses. So be warned.
**whispers**
spixy dear, no mind wetin i been talk o. See ba i want make u dey supply these ministers NAA. E go make them dey see far than to just dey travel upandan. Why that face na? Mtcheeeew! Justified10 case na small thing, i go dey put am small small for him fanta na. But u go give me commission o.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
justified10:

I am still putting d names of information committee togeda..will inform u'all wen I'm done.

issorai, keeping my fingers crossed bro.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
ruthobaz:
chumaster, I am fine. Congrats on your impending convocation
thanks my dearest VPsmiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
justified10:

Cc
danemenike
chumaster
Abbie25
justified10
Justified19
Mohsaaf
armanni
toshino4real
kayusely
adebrave1
kennethokey
vikky014
Mcmooney
battoyyeb
deb26
Greycious
gabrielmorinho
pweetybhy
monniyi
Jamie1
sonymax16
abdurrazaq
Edemab
ChuxMyk
yorme
Taeewo
LauraNicky
Dreamcome2ru
Mcmooney
flimsy2
girlvyr
Lukema
rolaniyonu
HDT13
hadibaba
AnyiBest247
badmus306
Tracer
ruthobaz
Eduwalter
Misskaycee21
Coolduce91
Chibzu
Paulbabu
Cashcard1
dnatz
tenderblaze
SplendidE
Uzy47
Mimo1
DexxyAlebs
mizzkweenbee
EUEDOSA
yuzed
Manus17
Kellysam
Dopebibs04
kapable75
climate10
deylex77
BlizzydoDo
shina101
Juliet05
sas101
clentuzbaba
kingzy4pep
edbor
Missmossy
SHEEGO2015
abdulsemiu02
iphemama
Odoemacyril
Adebammm
klassd
scorpiogal
Themmy90
tosinwill
gpranky
omoikea
Johnklein
gentilityndu
doctormoh

Tag me if your moniker is not mentioned

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.