Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House - NYSC (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House (2562524 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (2142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 17, 2016
Day 2: manus17 still missing. If u did not show ur today then i will be left with no option than to report to the police.
Abbie25: abi na offend justified10 offend your abi? E joor just forgive him ok
Chymyk: i sha know say i no get the moniker but know urself. I didin see u today.
Greycious and ruthobaz: go just don lovey lovey run. Abi dem don start the tour or atleast them for inform us.
Yorme u too.
Paulbabu et al.
**Jams gate** see ya all 2mao
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 17, 2016
kapable75:
Day 2: manus17 still missing. If u did not show ur today then i will be left with no option than to report to the police.
Chymyk: i sha know say i no get the moniker but know urself. I didin see u today.
Greycious and ruthobaz: go just don lovey lovey run. Abi dem don start the tour or atleast them for inform us.
Yorme u too.
Paulbabu et al.

Me is here oo. Sleeping at the gate tonight sef.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Manus17(m): 1:03am On Mar 17, 2016
kapable75:

Yorme u too.
Paulbabu et al.

LOL...
you wan report to police... who be oga of police in GL grin...

thanks for the help Pal..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by ruthobaz(f): 3:04am On Mar 17, 2016
kapable75:
Yorme u too.
Paulbabu et al.

We still dey look up countries for map wey go sweet wella for tour. Being at the helm of affairs is not easy you know. We should have some time to ourselves if you know what I mean smiley
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by MosiPeterz(m): 6:51am On Mar 17, 2016
I thought this thread was for NYSC Batch B hopefuls?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Mcmooney(m): 7:39am On Mar 17, 2016
MosiPeterz:
I thought this thread was for NYSC Batch B hopefuls?
yes it is, u ain't in the wrong place
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2016
spixytinxy:
I sell teem na, even Ice cream sef
Ice cream?haba,that's too sugary,i be man nah lol,just supply me with ermmmm 200 bottles of teem.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 17, 2016
justified10:
guadiola just proved to me dat he is a genius...

but still, he needs to improve defensively...
Yes,he proved the "Genius" of a thing,defensively,he need great improvement.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 17, 2016
kapable75:
see as God has catch u, how did u even know its alcoholic drink and oshogbo weed self. I just hope u are not patronizing her o
Lol,I read her advert ni jare.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 17, 2016
kapable75:
how u take know all this yarn wey u just give?
Trust yorme,the dude like shayo like......
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 8:46am On Mar 17, 2016
Una goodmorning o
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 17, 2016
chumaster:
I dnt have Rochas Okorocha's kind of stomach na. 100 satchets too much for my plank-like flat stomach la.
Lol,99 satchets will do then.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 8:56am On Mar 17, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

Lol,99 satchets will do then.
Where will you get the sachet water sef? From Kano where satchet water factories are said to be closed?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 17, 2016
chumaster:
Where will you get the sachet water sef? From Kano where satchet water factories are said to be closed?
Said to be closed?is it from the daily broadcast or do you reside in kano?
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by hanubarbie(f): 11:15am On Mar 17, 2016
Hanubarbie,Lautech,Agricultural Engineering..2014 set!! Hello everyone.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 17, 2016
hanubarbie:
Hanubarbie,Lautech,Agricultural Engineering..2014 set!! Hello everyone.

Welcome, hanubarbie! Sorry oh...Did lautech intentionally delay you Agric engineering students (2014 set) from going for service ne? I have a friend in your set who's yet to go for service also.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 17, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

Trust yorme,the dude like shayo like......

See this man ooo!

As the honorable Minister of Justice of this great land, I can fit send you to life imprisonment with 365 daily strokes of destiny resetting koboko soiled with freshly hot palm oil...for this gross misrepresentation of character!!

Oya, do the needful before i jam this mallet (abi its gavel they call it ne) now!
*whispers* Tell spixytinxy to deliver 7 cups of the usuals on ma desk rightaway *winks*
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 17, 2016
chumaster:
Una goodmorning o

Morning, oga chumaster... Where you too dey run go these days sef?? Paraga joint abi??
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
yorme:

See this man ooo!

As the honorable Minister of Justice of this great land, I can fit send you to life imprisonment with 365 daily strokes of destiny resetting koboko soiled with freshly hot palm oil...for this gross misrepresentation of character!!

Oya, do the needful before i jam this mallet (abi its gavel they call it ne) now!
*whispers* Tell spixytinxy to deliver 7 cups of the usuals on ma desk rightaway *winks*
Lemme remind you that am still the honourable minister of education of this republic,so mind those cacophonous voices of yours,let me remind you as well that your son is still in the university,i have the full authority to disengage him from schooling,ehn ehn,back to the matter,"7cups of the usual"?pressy Greycious,it's time you create health portfolio,with this trend,i don't know what we become of my beloved colleague.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 17, 2016
good morning everyone... I hail una..

I went to GC now and saw a comment from d pressy, saying he's been hearing a rumour of NYSC planning to shift A16 orientation camp to April ending...

it must not go beyond rumour o, otherwise it would affect B16 and automatically mean dat dia can only b 2batches...

cc

greycious

ruthobaz

mcmooney

chumaster

yorme

dreamcome2ru

tenderblaze

kapable75

manus17

chuxmyk

and all..
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
justified10:

I went to GC now and saw a comment from d pressy, saying he's been hearing a rumour of NYSC planning to shift A16 orientation camp to April ending...

it must not go beyond rumour o, otherwise it would affect B16 and automatically mean dat dia can only b 2batches...

It must be a rumour,because i see no reason why they will be planning without considering PCM's plans,enough of this game,we all have plans,let's just wait and keep calm.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2016
justified10:

Truth be told, i no longer get interested in any NYSC-related news coz it'll keep yielding more and more heartbreaks. Better we keep our minds off their palava and focus on making our individual lives meaningful regardless of their instability.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
yorme:

Truth be told, i no longer get interested in any NYSC-related news coz it'll keep yielding more and more heartbreaks. Better we keep our minds off their palava and focus on making our individual lives meaningful regardless of their instability.
their instability doesn't break my heart...it just annoys me..

it will be best for d federal Government to scrap d scheme...most fresh graduates no longer benefit from it...it only wastes time..

OK, maybe they can make it optional for those dat myt b interested . iranu scheme.

cc
dreamcome2ru
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
justified10:

it will be best for d federal Government to scrap d scheme...most fresh graduates no longer benefit from it...it only wastes time..

OK, maybe they can make it optional for those dat myt b interested . iranu scheme.

cc
I will be the first to opt out,though with the reviews and experience by the serving and ex-corpers,service is fun and enlightening but when it become a liability,I see no education there anymore.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

I will be the first to opt out,though with the reviews and experience by the serving and ex-corpers,service is fun and enlightening but when it become a liability,I see no education there anymore.

Did you just say education I've never seen any form of education in that scheme. You serve for months...probably as a teacher...only to pass out and start looking for jobs. If one picked up an entrepreneural task within that one year...with adequate training of course, unemployment wouldn't really be massive as it currently is right now.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

service is fun, just d 3weeks camp tho..

nysc is now an avenue for guys to meet new babes...d scheme lost its value jare.
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

Said to be closed?is it from the daily broadcast or do you reside in kano?
I saw it in the dailies, I guess you have seen it on nairaland FP by now
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
yorme:

Morning, oga chumaster... Where you too dey run go these days sef?? Paraga joint abi??
not at all, Naija situation is affecting us real bad.
All of a sudden we no dey see light again, na Generator we come dey use but big problem come be fuel (Naija is in trouble!)
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2016
justified10:

cc
dreamcome2ru
if they make it optional, employers will be requesting for the certificate hence a disadvantage to those that opt out
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
president sir,

Due to d limited numbers of active citizens in Graceland at the moment, can my ministry(information ministry) include a minister and a senator as part of her committee?

JUSTIFIED,

Information Minister.

cc

greycious

ruthobaz
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by chumaster(m): 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
Justified10 I hope you are taking note of new citizens here? As in by adding them to our citizen's list
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
yorme:

Me is here oo. Sleeping at the gate tonight sef.
hope say mosquito no chop nonsense commot for ur body

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (2142) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / Nysc 2015 Batch A / NYSC 2015 Batch B House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.