Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) (44757 Views)

Saraki Being Measured At 'Made In Aba' Trade Fair (Photos) / Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) / More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by yemmight(m): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Unfortunately, they won't patronize the goods. One of the reasons why China has gone far is they wont use any other product except theirs.
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by Whizkeey(m): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
J
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
daretodiffer:

Actually they are no more industrious than those from the West or the North!?

You mean agbero, owoda or what industrious do u mean

2 Likes

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by sayyid(m): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
its high time we start promoting our own products it will also help to strengthen our naira

1 Like

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
Did anyone observe the exchange of complimentary cards in the last pic? God seems to have picked someones call in that Trade Fair

1 Like

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by Herald47: 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nwanne aba bu para para,aba bu dachi dachi,aba bu yori yori.ighotagho,kupu ya dia mehn.

Those write ups are for the wisemen(easterners)

6 Likes

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
Even Mark did not achieve all this in his term as Senate President.

1 Like

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by ogmaskman: 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
agabaI23:
Wow! This is nice

Okezie or whoever is behind it got this one right..

I think Sen Abaribe did.
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by kstyle2(m): 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
We have to start patronising our products. Infact, we out to encourage our local entires to be displayed and worn at our places or work instead of suit and tie always. See the way these entertainers have brought back agbada with serious swag....that's what's up
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by Biafrarep(m): 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nice One
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by promizchild: 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
It is good, if we do not start we will never move.at least let's start from there, soon you will see more made in Nigeria from all over the country. Buy these leaders should lead by example, they should stop importing made in...Turkey, Italy... Wears. PROMOTE MADE IN NIGERIA.
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by somez(m): 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lol... Biafra? We are going no where bro.
dammytosh:
Nice one.

Ibos are very diligent and creative when it comes to business besides their very beautiful ladies.

Sort out Biafra with Memorandum , intelligence and dialogue,

May be I fit apply for dual citizenship grin grin
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by SailorXY: 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
naijadeyhia:
Did anyone observe the exchange of complimentary cards in the last pic? God seems to have picked someones call in that Trade Fair
Lol
I dey tell you. Senator enter your shop you go dull yourself?
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by go4value(m): 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
y no nairalander there na....
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by francondu: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
The new administration in Abia is truly living up to its word.
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by Patozorinzo: 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
daretodiffer:

No let jealousy kill you, when u see the truth. Just admit it.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by musicwriter(m): 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
This's what the fools running the African continent should've being doing since independence. Promoting ours, putting locally made products ahead of foreign ones, creating special loan facilities for them.

China know Toyota and Ford car is good, but they give massive support to their not too good locally made.

1 Like

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ankara school bag... Lol # that's new
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
Patozorinzo:
No let jealousy kill you, when u see the truth. Just admit it.
Open your eyes for once in your life and look around youundecided
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by ikanodia(m): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
i was thinking dis igbos are seriously interested in biafra. why making senate president to put dem in naija seatings. hmmmm
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by castrokins(m): 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
All I've Been Saying My Brother. Biafra's Issue Is Very Simple. Dialogue And Conduct Referendum. I Know The Only Language World Leaders Understand In The 20th Century Is Terrorism, But Igbos Have Been Civil In Their Calls. The Government Should Listen And Call Their Leaders To The Table To Sort This Once And For All

dammytosh:
Nice one.

Ibos are very diligent and creative when it comes to business besides their very beautiful ladies.

Sort out Biafra with Memorandum , intelligence and dialogue,

May be I fit apply for dual citizenship grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by MightySparrow: 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
kstyle2:
To be honest and fair, our brothers from the east are highly industrious. All that's lacking is the extra support from govt. Incentives should be given to them, friendly loans should also be granted unto them. I hope we get our acts right very soon

Let the people go
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by Cyojunior(m): 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
mebad:
The only product I will buy is made in Nigeria, as for made in Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa ... I no de for that one.

U have been taken expired drugs
Nt gud for ur health !

2 Likes

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by sukkot: 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
igbo boys dey try. lets all support our own. buy made in naija

2 Likes

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by birmingham04: 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
I am a Yoruba but to be honest Igbo's are talented. Let us see each others as brothers and sisters
United we stand divided we fall.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by mart2k(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
Made in Aba fake products.
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by danidee10(m): 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
All this one would not distract us saraki......you must go down
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by nijanigga: 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
IPOB are using white man's Mannequin.
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by sparkleRed(f): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
mebad:
The only product I will buy is made in Nigeria, as for made in Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa ... I no de for that one.

Childish undecided who re the Nigerians?, who and who constitute Nigeria? Phoof!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by mart2k(m): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
kstyle2:
To be honest and fair, our brothers from the east are highly industrious. All that's lacking is the extra support from govt. Incentives should be given to them, friendly loans should also be granted unto them. I hope we get our acts right very soon
dnt worry, biafran govt wl give them loan n necessart incentives. They ar nt Nigerians.
Re: Saraki At The Made-in-aba Trade Fair Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
daretodiffer:

Where is the trade fair?

If you want to differ, do it with sense and construct a good sentence with appropriate tenses and use of punctuations. Otherwise, construct it in ur native language, its allowed.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit / Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus / Ortom Launches "Community Volunteer Guards" To Fight 'Fulani Terrorists'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.