Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

The 4 Words You Should Say To End Every Fight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 4 Words You Should Say To End Every Fight (689 Views)

Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 4 Words You Should Say To End Every Fight by syfurian: 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
I went to a wedding of a young, happy couple who were ready for the next step in their journey.
They held hands and gazed into each other’s eyes during the ceremony, and I saw the bride whisper “I love you” to her groom.

The officials in the wedding was an older man who began to give advice to the couple. I sat back in my seat, preparing for the “love her every day” and “be each other’s best friends” slogans we hear all the time.

But what he said next made me sit up in my chair.

“Some days, you’re going to wake up and not like each other,” he said.

Wait, is this real? Is he being this blunt at someone’s wedding?

“And other days, one of you will believe you’re right while the other believes they’re right too. And you may go off in your own corners and think, ‘Well, I’m right. And I’m not moving until the other person does.’continue here..http://www.syfur.org/2016/02/the-4-words-you-should-say-to-end-every-fight.html
Re: The 4 Words You Should Say To End Every Fight by cuteT(f): 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
k
Re: The 4 Words You Should Say To End Every Fight by Twaci(f): 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
undecided
Re: The 4 Words You Should Say To End Every Fight by cruzita(f): 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
undecided na wetin person go see for the so called marriage?

(1) (Reply)

Official Valentine Is Cancelled / Some Silly Excuse Guys Give To Avoid Spending Money On Valentine. / What You Shouldn't Do If You Find Out He Is Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.