Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. (65370 Views)

Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo / How Pastors Lead Their Children To Hell / How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by Iroh88(m): 11:00am On Feb 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
cheesy grin cheesy

What sin has he committed? Is that pic not true? undecided undecided
I tire oo!

Ahap, these men can never deceive me. Instead of giving them my money (except for a very few whom I trust and who always preach about salvation and moral rectitude as opposed to the norm these days centred on prosperity) I give the monies to the beggars or very poor people. They deserve it more- not some pastor cruising in private jets and driving V12 SUVs.

The other day I was in Shephard House, Abuja, and the G.O, Telena, called for some "weird" offerings after which he asked people to rush to purchase some useless church calender he was holding, I just looked on as people rushed to drop monies!! I was like "God forbid that I ever give this man a penny from my sweat".

Most of these men are nothing but criminals- yes I said so. Come at them and some ignoramuses would tell you God says "touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm". Well, I don't they are either "God's anointed" or his "prophets".

Jesus didn't lay down his life for us to be stupid.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by talk2cj08(m): 11:01am On Feb 21, 2016
That's your church i guess cos the case is different in my church. You can't rock that kind of shoe to usher in my church
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2016
Who else has noticed that with the rate heat is radiating here on earth, we might soon start taking our bath with refrigerated water. Upon the fact that i had to run my generator all night just for fan to touch me, the provoking heat despite that was still piercing into my body making me to sweat profusely. It is getting out of hand.
How is heat condition in your area? Here in South-South, we are already in terms on how hell fire feels like.

2 Likes

Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by highpriest4: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2016
Btruth:

Is that a threat?
threat? As in bawoo?
Those two religions are almost the same, they are good in brainwashing, just in two different ways
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by johnoris(m): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2016
#PastorsLies #CongregationOfSinners
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by tunapawizzy: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2016
hakinze00:
I just dnt knw why people have the boldness to talk badly about pastors,never discriminate a man of God,if he is emblezzing money,he should get questioning from God not u!
I smh for u...won ti get e

1 Like

Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by ignis: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2016
Ioannes:

light or fire?

fire

1 Like

Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 21, 2016
DandyWalker:
Lol. But being a prayer warrior or an usher is not a full time job. They should also have their own jobs. The church is not responsible for their poverty
Or start their own churches smiley wink
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by johnoris(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2016
talk2cj08:
That's your church i guess cos the case is different in my church. You can't rock that kind of shoe to usher in my church
So an usher has to rock an Italian shoe? BuY, Borro or steal?... #ENDTIMEPOEPLE
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 21, 2016
ignis:

fire
cool.
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by sharel27: 11:09am On Feb 21, 2016
Opinedecandid:
To escape the wrath of God, better stop this kind of things.

Which wrath of God?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by Psylas(m): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2016
dearpreye:

If people could criticise CHRIST our Saviour, why shouldn't our pastors, Christ's servants, be criticised, especially when they don't act in line with God's Word?

No mortal man is above criticism.
yes o, we need to criticize even God Himself, criticize evil!

1 Like

Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:14am On Feb 21, 2016
Muafrika2:

I see no deception here. Just different means. The members are there by their own wisdom, or lack of it.

This is contradictory . When you lack wisdom , then you will be deceived
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by Psylas(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2016
DandyWalker:
Lol. But being a prayer warrior or an usher is not a full time job. They should also have their own jobs. The church is not responsible for their poverty
the church should be responsible for that, are they not part of the ministry? they spend all the days praying in church while pastors flex the doll

2 Likes

Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by coolvitus(m): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2016
I really think that the brain of Africa men and woman should be reexamined because is nit functioning well as of now and since 20000bc easily deceived no wonder few Europeans came and took everything they had when they just stand and look like mumu bob marley even sang about it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by Goddyj(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2016
Pastors have been deceiving their members all along especially the female members.
I remember a lady telling me how she was dubiously extorted of her hard earned N30000 which was all she had, by her pastor in the name of praying for her to get married. As I am talking to you now, the lady is still very much single though not searching anymore; since she's already old. grin embarassed

3 Likes

Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by Btruth: 11:22am On Feb 21, 2016
highpriest4:
threat? As in bawoo?
Those two religions are almost the same, they are good in brainwashing, just in two different ways
OK oooo. I understand.
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by IYANGBALI: 11:22am On Feb 21, 2016
kullozone:
My own eyes don open sha...
soap still dey my own o
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by casto: 11:23am On Feb 21, 2016
hakinze00:
I just dnt knw why people have the boldness to talk badly about pastors,never discriminate a man of God,if he is emblezzing money,he should get questioning from God not u!
Its like u are d son of a pastor? The guy is saying the truth brother. I stopped giving pastors n Rev Fr. My monthly tithe 3 years ago. Instead I used the money to help d poor, I visit orphanage homes, hospitals, Prisons, local schools buy them exercise books n writing materials and I am always happy after doing it unlike paying my tithe to a pastor or Rev. Fr. And so far so good I am doing well in my career. Jesus didn't beg 4 tithe the way our 21st century Pastors are doing n what are they doing with it? There is nothing like helping ur neighbour when in need not praying 4 that person when u have the money( its mercy n love) to help like our pastors normally do. My fellow Nigerians pls be wise. There is nothing like Mercy n Love

3 Likes

Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by IYANGBALI: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2016
johnoris:
So an usher has to rock an Italian shoe? BuY, Borro or steal?... #ENDTIMEPOEPLE
ignore that guy jare
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

This is contradictory . When you lack wisdom , then you will be deceived

Nope, We are saying the same thing.
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by tosyne2much(m): 11:28am On Feb 21, 2016
ShyNeptune:
And most of the church members will defend their pastors like they are paid to do so. .... example below. undecided

My brother there's a difference between a man of God and a man of men. angry Pastors be deceiving the gullible congregation since 2000BC.
AFRICA WAKE UP!!! angry our gullibility is getting worse every passing day. sad jesus Christ could have been the richest man during his reign but NO! He was born into the poor home of a carpenter. He grew up having fishermen as friends..... he never collected tithes nor offerings. He preached Love and Love And even more Love.
But today our pastors preach Financial breakthrough, academic breakthrough, Relationship breakthrough, Olajumoke the bread seller breakthrough etc grin
They Preach fear into the minds of their followers telling them how sinful it is to Question a man of God. They Buy private jets, helicopters and choppers. Then they go back to tell their followers to donate all their earnings to God in the name of building treasures in heaven.... sad
When they themselves are building treasures and mansions on earth.
I'm like don't these so called Christians read their bible n all?
Hahahaa cheesy
Bros take it easy ooooo.. May God forgive you cheesy
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by emonkey(m): 11:31am On Feb 21, 2016
scofieldsimba:
See how our so called men of God deceive us..

Nobody deceived you, it is you that deceived yourself by being foolish

1 Like

Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hahahaa cheesy
Bros take it easy ooooo.. May God forgive you cheesy
Lwkmd.... God is too big to pick offence at trivialities wink
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by casto: 11:34am On Feb 21, 2016
ChuxD:
Every1 read ur bibles and follow it not ur pastor.MY brother u are soooo correct.these days u see people "worshiping" their pastors,and neglecting the very word of God....u hear things like"God of Adeboye....God of Oyakhelome....bla bla bla.......thats arrant rubbish....worship God and and not ur pastors
My brother thank you very much o. I just don't know what's wrong with Nigerians.
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by tosyne2much(m): 11:35am On Feb 21, 2016
ShyNeptune:

Lwkmd.... God is too big to pick offence at trivialities wink
Bwahahahaha cheesy

You have no idea of how I have been hysterically laughing over the emboldened cheesy
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by Geulink: 11:36am On Feb 21, 2016
Not all those who call me Lord Lord will enter into the Kingdom of God... And he will say, I know you not even with all those miracles I performed?
We need to be careful, anyone who does not confess Christ is not of God, so if you see a Pastor who is rich and he can't do something to the welfare of his congregation, he is a thief. Confessing Jesus means doing what he did,accepting his practices.

1 Like

Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by AsanwaKC(f): 11:36am On Feb 21, 2016
op God bless.. na..only pastors seed de germinate..while the congregation keeps on suffering...

2 Likes

Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 21, 2016
hakinze00:

And you had the boldness to utter such stupidity

3 Likes

Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by Had1zasaf: 11:43am On Feb 21, 2016
scofieldsimba:
See how our so called men of God deceive us..

Apart from your picture I tot u will show us the skill they use
NA your pastor dey deceive you
That nairaland even permitted this to make FP makes a filly of you
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by ohhi: 11:47am On Feb 21, 2016
hakinze00:
I just dnt knw why people have the boldness to talk badly about pastors,never discriminate a man of God,if he is emblezzing money,4 doz quoting me,I still stand on my words dat a pastor living a lavish life doesn't gv u d audacity 2 judge him,dats why we dnt ve real christians again since we all ve d same mindsets has OP
But u can judge OP abi?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor / Is It Okay For A Christian To Eat Ileya Meat? / Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.