Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. (65324 Views)

Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo / How Pastors Lead Their Children To Hell / How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by Eddy2010(m): 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
All these people shouting pastor this pastor that, including the poster, at a close examination, one won't be dumbfounded to discover that they are actually clandestine nicodemuses!
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
seriously! seun, are you sleeping or what? there are a lot of sensible topics to bring to fp than this attention seeking bigots post. ban me, no quamz. ur mods are spoiling this forum. . . . rubbish.

1 Like

Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
divide9ja:

this is not the first time that oyedepo is being revealed as a freemason,
his convenant university is known to be full of masonic symbols.

this was widely reported on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/951953/winners-chapel-hidden-satanic-signs/2#11027233
shocked

wink I still feel indifferent about him though. smiley
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by geraob1: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
Thats what separates you from a zombie. If u have a logical brain/mind. U wud ask urself questions n if smtn does not seem ryt u speak out. A.lot is wrong in our religious circle.

hakinze00:
I just dnt knw why people have the boldness to talk badly about pastors,never discriminate a man of God,if he is emblezzing money,4 doz quoting me,I still stand on my words dat a pastor living a lavish life doesn't gv u d audacity 2 judge him,dats why we dnt ve real christians again since we all ve d same mindsets has OP
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by Hormoniyi25(m): 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
SweetOlive:
May God forgive you OP

U re dam hot
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by Blackfire(m): 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
One pastor will never deceive me.. He is.....

PASTOR

W.F. KUMUYI

IN DEEPERLIFE I believe!!

..... Then something must be seriously wrong with u. U are under delusion and u don't know it.
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by preshOnogwu1(m): 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
As Christians, we ought to live for Christ. For when Christ was here on earth He lived a righteous life. Let not the things which you have done in the past weigh u down. The Bible made it clear in the book of Romans 3vs23 that "for all have sinned, and come short of the Glory of God." This implies that every Christian was once a sinner, but now we are born into Christ so we ought to manifest Him. Before we manifest Him, we have to let go of our doubt and fear. God bless you!
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by butterfly777(m): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
There is promotion in every profession and pastors are not exempted. Many of these pastors started with those kind of poor shoes before God buttered their bread. Then people start hating when pastors begin to prosper, not knowing that these same pastors also experienced poverty and hardship at the beginning of theie ministries.

1 Like

Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by Highvotage: 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
hakinze00:
it is simple.if u knw pastors re not special den stay @ home dnt go 2 choch nd dnt be a hypocrite abt it,since u ve d mindset dat u can't trust him with anytin den u leave choch going to us dat tinks highly of dem

Its simply mean you are a church goer or just worshipper but not a Christian.
Bible that I knew and red never told me to turn Pastors to God and be worshipping.
Though they can be celebrated but not idolized as you are insinuating.
A question was raised up that you need to answer and answered correctly, I leave you with your believe.
If a pastor can not be query, and a pastor sleep with your wife, you will leave him to God to judge or ask question?
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by teekay213(m): 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
Opinedecandid:
To escape the wrath of God, better stop this kind of things.
shut the furk up!they were not talking to God.
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by teekay213(m): 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
Opinedecandid:
To escape the wrath of God, better stop this kind of things.
you shut the furk up!they were not talking to God.
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by Felix799(m): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
Let God judge them sha. embarassedLet God judge them sha.
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by divide9ja: 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
ShyNeptune:

shocked

wink I still feel indifferent about him though. smiley

well there will always be people who follow the devil now
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by Precious91(m): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
People complain that pastors look good a
lot.Let me ask the hyprocrites some
questions:If an accountant comes to you
looking tattered,will you trust him with
your money?If a lawyer comes to you
looking wretched,will you give him your
case?If a politician during campaign,all
in the name of identifying with the
masses,puts on bathroom slippers and
singlet,how will you feel?If all these
folks can dress well,why can't church
leaders look good too,o ye brood of
vipers.All I am against is flamboyancy
from a church leader.If they could be
fighting for Jesus' cloth even with all
the blood stains,then Baba mii was
looking good niyen.Am not a pastor but love looking.And op,na you snapped the shoes to know they belong to.Have you been to some churches to see how people in the units you mention dress?
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by SWG1: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
hakinze00:
I just dnt knw why people have the boldness to talk badly about pastors,never discriminate a man of God,if he is emblezzing money,4 doz quoting me,I still stand on my words dat a pastor living a lavish life doesn't gv u d audacity 2 judge him,dats why we dnt ve real christians again since we all ve d same mindsets has OP

I don't see any reason for all there derogatory remark on pastors when we have the Godly ones that are living above board likewise a greater percentage of their congregation.

what to wear is choice, will ur pastor stop u from entering the church cos u went put new creep on shoe so that it doesn't chop of on alignment or chase u out from prayer squad cos u are putting good shoes.

I've come to see that most things in life is choice. The kind of restaurant u like their food, or church u like their spiritual food or choosing to live like a pauper when Christ planned for u to live in affluence to bless others and ur pastor.

1 Like

Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by Rawblings(m): 8:00am On Feb 22, 2016
Only if you allow these fake guys to be used anyhow. By their fruits, you shall know them
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by odedeleisaac: 8:28am On Feb 22, 2016
God can not be mocked, what ever you plant shall you reap.
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by vyper: 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
#truthbetold...
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
hakinze00:
Chai shocked

I feel terrible for you sad

Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by Akious2k2(m): 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
A lot-o pastors will not like dis
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by Musicminista(m): 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
divide9ja:
[size=13pt]Also House on the Rock has so many Freemasons amongst them that God cannot be with them.
yet people flock there like lambs to the slaughter.
[/size]

OK oyedepo is a freemason but who are you?
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by frubben(m): 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
hakinze00:

So what did our lord jesus christ do in mathew 23:1 - 17
Re: How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. by NWAFORH1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
I will soon start running a church too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor / Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.