Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Senator John Keeps Thanking His Constituents. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator John Keeps Thanking His Constituents. (668 Views)

"If I Die; I Die"- Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To Recall By His Constituents / Onofiok Luke Gives Cars, Motorcycles, Other Items To His Constituents (Pics) / Ben Murray-Bruce Presents Electric Motorcycle To His Constituents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator John Keeps Thanking His Constituents. by sunjongs(m): 8:05am On Feb 09, 2016
[i]Senator John Owan Enoh [/i]decided this time around to empower 100 sme from Abi and Yakur federal constituency with entrepreneurial training in conjunction with SMEDAN. Senator John Enoh who was wholeheartedly supported by the majority of his constituents has continued to use every available means to express his unending gratitude to the good people of the central senatorial district.

After the training, this set of persons where given a grinding engine each to put to use their entrepreneurial skills as learnt in the three days training.

[i]Senator John Enoh [/i]is not just a politician but a bridge between the government and the governed.

Re: Senator John Keeps Thanking His Constituents. by comos: 9:15am On Feb 09, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Senator John Keeps Thanking His Constituents. by babyfaceafrica: 9:26am On Feb 09, 2016
So
Re: Senator John Keeps Thanking His Constituents. by sunjongs(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
Was a good choice
Re: Senator John Keeps Thanking His Constituents. by sunjongs(m): 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
He is on the right track

(1) (Reply)

New PDP Acting Chairman To Emerge Today-dailypost / Uche Secondus Arrested: Why EFCC Arrested Pdp’s Former Acting Chairman / Dino Melaye Runs From Saharareporters Questions On His Assets At Lagos Social Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.