Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) (64550 Views)

Futminna Announces Screening Details For 2017/2018 Admission Exercise / If You've Used This Book Before, Go And Marry / POST-UTME Screening Exercise: The University Of Abuja Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 09, 2016
anumide:
Vizkiz abeg propose to sickstars already.

tongue

I shant take d ring

tongue
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:

Me na guy I be, oh Angel you as, you who has been and who still dey! Abeg go marry, see Lala se suen see introvent self
that's not funny, why call me ancient of days? Pls edit your post and remove that.

Besides I'm waiting for my Mr Right
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Macclane(m): 10:49am On Feb 09, 2016
mekonglobal:
Dont worry more five yrs to go tongue...i still d clear d path.

Abbraham, is that you?
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Macclane(m): 10:51am On Feb 09, 2016
Angelberry:

that's not funny, why call me ancient of days? Pls edit your post and remove that.

Besides I'm waiting for my Mr Right

Mr Right He juz passed Kano_Jos road, he wan enter maiduguri. Make I call am abi you wan go meet am?
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by ped007(m): 10:51am On Feb 09, 2016
I used it. . . and I'm just 25.
So who wan marry 25yr old now?
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by arabianights: 10:54am On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:
Uncle and anty, if you know you used this exercise in your primary or secondary school, biko, pkease go and marry, its owk. gringrin

Thunder fire you!!!!! grin seriously sha ,i did not ut that does not mean you should make those who used it feel bad...Marriage is from God.
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by olumohkz(m): 10:54am On Feb 09, 2016
Ede times ede.remi koni iya segun eleree boll o dabo o dabo kayodeee! Good old days really
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:

Mr Right He juz passed Kano_Jos road, he wan enter maiduguri. Make I call am abi you wan go meet am?
No thanks
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Topsyvic(f): 11:01am On Feb 09, 2016
Wat ws d buk al abt? undecided
Neva use it though
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Topsyvic(f): 11:01am On Feb 09, 2016
Wat ws d buk al abt? undecided
Neva use it though
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by olubenjazzy(m): 11:02am On Feb 09, 2016
Op u ar on ur own o
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by zoomman(m): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2016
Am still using it self.....and I still av more of it in my cupboard.....and am just 45 grin still waiting for miss right...... tongue
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Macclane(m): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2016
arabianights:

Thunder fire you!!!!! grin seriously sha ,i did not ut that does not mean you should make those who used it feel bad...Marriage is from God.

Eya, you who your birth certificate expired
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by ITbomb(m): 11:04am On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:
Uncle and anty, if you know you used this exercise in your primary or secondary school, biko, pkease go and marry, its owk. gringrin
I'm waiting for Linda to accept my proposal
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by ifenes(m): 11:05am On Feb 09, 2016
Must everyone get married?
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by arabianights: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:

Eya, you who your birth certificate expired

grin.......Boss ,thank you grin.
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by kevoh(m): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2016
Question is: What happened to APEX MILL the printing press in charge of producing the book?
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Macclane(m): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2016
E pain am.^
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Macclane(m): 11:08am On Feb 09, 2016
ITbomb:
Yemi Alade never find Jonny oh sinz 2014
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Macclane(m): 11:08am On Feb 09, 2016
ITbomb:
Yemi Alade never find Jonny oh sinz 2014
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by shaicollins(m): 11:12am On Feb 09, 2016
Humm marry? Baba make u no try am if u are not standards, marriage require accommodation and small bar or else woman go yab you for house
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by mekonglobal(m): 11:15am On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:

Abbraham, is that you?
It is i ooo cheesycheesy My son Isaac, where hv u been?

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 11:16am On Feb 09, 2016
So I am really getting old...I used this in primary school days
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Iyamar(f): 11:20am On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:
How old is this book?
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Ziggylee(m): 11:21am On Feb 09, 2016
The EXERCISE BOOK is reside dis way'Ede times Ede Remi coni yah segun elere ball odabo odabo kayode' lolz
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by khadaffi(m): 11:21am On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:
I'm married to Jesus.
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by olawaleejiko: 11:26am On Feb 09, 2016
this exercise book don tey.
ede times ede remi ko ni iya segun elere bolu odabo odabo kayode (meaning of exercise book in yoruba)
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Dammiesugar(f): 11:28am On Feb 09, 2016
I used it in Primary 2 at Union Baptist N/P school Ado-Ekiti
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by Tosinville(m): 11:28am On Feb 09, 2016
I use am o! cheesy
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:
Lol I used the exercise book and I'm married-the good old days.
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by chronique(m): 11:36am On Feb 09, 2016
Yes,I did. Good old days in the Bendel state(what is now known as Delta and Edo states).
Macclane:
Re: If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) by AirmirthDY(f): 11:37am On Feb 09, 2016
Macclane:
Lol!!! I use am die...how time flies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Write Good Letter Of Attestation ( See Samples) / Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students / Is This Not Too Much Sex Education For Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.