Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Dambazau Begins Probe Of Interior Ministry From 1999 To Date - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dambazau Begins Probe Of Interior Ministry From 1999 To Date (10924 Views)

Chukwudi Dumeme Onuamadike Evans Mansion & Its Interior (Photos, Video) / Man Attacked Lady With Cutlass For Refusing To Date Him (pic) / Chijioke Obioha Executed In Singapore, RCP Ministry To Claim His Body For Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dambazau Begins Probe Of Interior Ministry From 1999 To Date by Teddeebear: 10:56am On Feb 09, 2016
probe is good it helps you to know where the fault is, what has been happening over the years so that you don't keep doing the same thing over and over again.

Only that in Nigeria we turn it to witch hunting.

Probes can reveal how money have been leaking, how to curb leakages, what to prioritize, help you plan on short, medium and long term
Re: Dambazau Begins Probe Of Interior Ministry From 1999 To Date by destreal: 10:57am On Feb 09, 2016
pls civil defence should be looked into cause so many bad things are happening there. Buhari pls come fast and sanitize the system.
Re: Dambazau Begins Probe Of Interior Ministry From 1999 To Date by Chidoo74: 11:02am On Feb 09, 2016
Ganga ason
Re: Dambazau Begins Probe Of Interior Ministry From 1999 To Date by yommys01(m): 11:08am On Feb 09, 2016
mach7:
Probe is good.

However, a well laid out plan/policy for future procurements and programmes of the Ministry will be appreciated.

Sir, how do you plan to revamp the police, civil defence, prisons and others?

That's what we really wanna hear.

I agree will need all of the aforementioned, kudos to you for saying the truth. However, do you also angry that we need money to fund all for the aforementioned? If yes, do you also do you agree Nigeria is broke? If yes, do you angry some people looted money hence we are broke? If yes, then why are you against the recovery of said monies?

Let's debate objectively.
Re: Dambazau Begins Probe Of Interior Ministry From 1999 To Date by odehman: 11:17am On Feb 09, 2016
sankky:
OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT BUHARI #3

Dear Sir,

BETWEEN US, WHO IS A CRIMINAL?

It is with utter dismay and unfeigned consternation that I wish to succinctly albeit humbly, express my displeasure and disappointment at your constant ridiculing of your countrymen and your obvious disdain of them.
Your derogation of their personae before the international community has sadly become an embarrassing characteristic of your maladministration, and by extension exposes the insecurity and low esteem you have of yourself.
Isn't it sad, Mr President, that you cower behind the tattered cloak of blames to hide your inefficiency?
There's an adage that says that when you point a finger at someone, the remaining four fingers point back at you.
Whoever comes to equity should come with clean hands.
This rule of nature, you have failed!

Mr President, in light of your recent character defaming statement before the international community, I'm forced to remind you of your disgraceful and crime tainted antecedents.
I humbly ask Mr President, between you and I, who is a criminal?

---Who crated Umaru Dikko with the help of an Israeli anaesthesiologist and attempted to smuggle him into Nigeria, but was caught at Heathrow Airport?
---In 1984, under whose watch did the Emir of Gwandu enter into Nigeria with 53 suitcases whose contents where unknown till date, after the borders were closed?
---Who married a 9 year old as a wife?
Between us, who is a paedophile and who is guilty of child abuse?
---Why did a trustee member of PTF, Captain Usman Jibril resign under your chairmanship?
---Who gave his brother-in-law's company, Ahmed Salihijo, contract to take decisions for PTF under his chairmanship?
Who employed his relatives as PTF consultants?
---What happened to our $2.8 billion (currently valued at over N650 billion) under your watch as PTF chairman?
How did our money disappear under your watch till date?
---Can you give sound reasons for your reluctance to probe Halliburton scandal?
I assume that when you said Nigerians are criminals, that included your wife?
Could it be that you suffer selective amnesia in your anti-graft war with regards to Halliburton scandal because your wife is implicated?
---Who lied about his certificate?
Where is your certificate Mr President?
---Who had only 150 cows and N1 million, yet bought presidential form of N27 million?
---Who declared assets of only 150 cows and N1 million before elections, and after elections, declared assets of N30 million in U.B.A and a palatial home in Abuja valued at N2 billion?
---Can you give account of your stewardship and missing monies when you were NNPC chairman?
---Who declared Nigeria broke, yet budgeted billions of Naira for purchase of new vehicles for Aso Rock?
---Who declared Nigeria broke and promised economic diversification, yet signed the release of N40 billion for oil exploration in the north?
---Under whose watch did our budget go missing?
---Who presented a budget that failed integrity test in the legislative house?
Mr President, can a person of this questionable antecedents claim to be a saint?
Isn't it a shame that a person with such embarrassing and disgraceful portmanteau is a president?
What moral justification does a president with such repugnant, repulsive and abhorrent pedigree have to point fingers at regular hardworking Nigerians and call them criminals?

Mr President,
I am Lawrencia Chioma.
I am a graduate with sound certificate.
I am a Linguist.
I am a communication expert.
I work with an Insurance company.
I am a writer.
I read, research and think as a hobby.
I earn my wage.
I work hard for every dime.
I have a clean slate.

Between us Sir, who is a criminal?

I'll be back!!

Lawrencia Chioma is the original writer of this post!! Any other person claiming originality of this post has committed plagiarism!! Let's respect our intellectual works and stop behaving like criminals that Buhari called us!!
WANITES spotted
Re: Dambazau Begins Probe Of Interior Ministry From 1999 To Date by Adminisher: 11:19am On Feb 09, 2016
Reyginus:
Seems Probe is the new way not to do anything. The masses are gullible. Say Probe and watch how they Jubilate like a thief is already in Prison. The Knowledge of this, when applied, is power. PDP lacked such knowledge.

Prick on the events that rile up the highest of emotions and you gain their support. Not really because they hate these things but because they hate the people who do them. If it's the act they detest the major mindset wouldn't be in that favour like we have. The APC understands such power.

Yes. It is vengeance and it is going to be painful for looters. It is just a cycle anyway. You steal from the poor and you pay for it. God did not create the world for only some people. I am enjoying the probe , probe. probe. It will actually end in a lot of corrupt politicians leaving politics completely.
Re: Dambazau Begins Probe Of Interior Ministry From 1999 To Date by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 09, 2016
Adminisher:

Yes. It is vengeance and it is going to be painful for looters. It is just a cycle anyway. You steal from the poor and you pay for it. God did not create the world for only some people. I am enjoying the probe , probe. probe. It will actually end in a lot of corrupt politicians leaving politics completely.
I will only enjoy when I begin to see results. I don't see any reason to Jubilate yet.
Re: Dambazau Begins Probe Of Interior Ministry From 1999 To Date by loomer: 11:31am On Feb 09, 2016
Make una dey use all una time dey probe o,
Re: Dambazau Begins Probe Of Interior Ministry From 1999 To Date by tyav7: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2016
mamawin:
was this man not chief of army staff or something under GEJ? can he escape if a true probe should be carried out?
Lol! Nothing will happen to him. He's appointed by APC government. He is a saint, at least for now.
Re: Dambazau Begins Probe Of Interior Ministry From 1999 To Date by lagdmark(m): 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
Another confused zombie trying to buy time by starting a never ending drama .
Re: Dambazau Begins Probe Of Interior Ministry From 1999 To Date by ngoziama: 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
quotequote:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/02/09/dambazau-begins-probe-of-interior-ministry-from-1999-to-date/

It seems most of the ministers dont understand nor know their job schedule. Dambazzau once chief of army staff is calling for probe since 1999 till date . Dambazzau should just tell us who his target is in this probe. Also, his records as a former chief of army staff should be probed.
Re: Dambazau Begins Probe Of Interior Ministry From 1999 To Date by Nicepoker(m): 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
TimeManager:
Wailers sef.. I want to hear wailing from the top of my building. Wailers, o ya come & wail joor. o ya go back & bring your wailing bowl , it's wailing time.
Wailers da buttlickers
The truth has spoken!
what's this one saying.
Re: Dambazau Begins Probe Of Interior Ministry From 1999 To Date by FuckTheMod: 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
[s]
sankky:
OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT BUHARI #3

Dear Sir,

BETWEEN US, WHO IS A CRIMINAL?

It is with utter dismay and unfeigned consternation that I wish to succinctly albeit humbly, express my displeasure and disappointment at your constant ridiculing of your countrymen and your obvious disdain of them.
Your derogation of their personae before the international community has sadly become an embarrassing characteristic of your maladministration, and by extension exposes the insecurity and low esteem you have of yourself.
Isn't it sad, Mr President, that you cower behind the tattered cloak of blames to hide your inefficiency?
There's an adage that says that when you point a finger at someone, the remaining four fingers point back at you.
Whoever comes to equity should come with clean hands.
This rule of nature, you have failed!

Mr President, in light of your recent character defaming statement before the international community, I'm forced to remind you of your disgraceful and crime tainted antecedents.
I humbly ask Mr President, between you and I, who is a criminal?

---Who crated Umaru Dikko with the help of an Israeli anaesthesiologist and attempted to smuggle him into Nigeria, but was caught at Heathrow Airport?
---In 1984, under whose watch did the Emir of Gwandu enter into Nigeria with 53 suitcases whose contents where unknown till date, after the borders were closed?
---Who married a 9 year old as a wife?
Between us, who is a paedophile and who is guilty of child abuse?
---Why did a trustee member of PTF, Captain Usman Jibril resign under your chairmanship?
---Who gave his brother-in-law's company, Ahmed Salihijo, contract to take decisions for PTF under his chairmanship?
Who employed his relatives as PTF consultants?
---What happened to our $2.8 billion (currently valued at over N650 billion) under your watch as PTF chairman?
How did our money disappear under your watch till date?
---Can you give sound reasons for your reluctance to probe Halliburton scandal?
I assume that when you said Nigerians are criminals, that included your wife?
Could it be that you suffer selective amnesia in your anti-graft war with regards to Halliburton scandal because your wife is implicated?
---Who lied about his certificate?
Where is your certificate Mr President?
---Who had only 150 cows and N1 million, yet bought presidential form of N27 million?
---Who declared assets of only 150 cows and N1 million before elections, and after elections, declared assets of N30 million in U.B.A and a palatial home in Abuja valued at N2 billion?
---Can you give account of your stewardship and missing monies when you were NNPC chairman?
---Who declared Nigeria broke, yet budgeted billions of Naira for purchase of new vehicles for Aso Rock?
---Who declared Nigeria broke and promised economic diversification, yet signed the release of N40 billion for oil exploration in the north?
---Under whose watch did our budget go missing?
---Who presented a budget that failed integrity test in the legislative house?
Mr President, can a person of this questionable antecedents claim to be a saint?
Isn't it a shame that a person with such embarrassing and disgraceful portmanteau is a president?
What moral justification does a president with such repugnant, repulsive and abhorrent pedigree have to point fingers at regular hardworking Nigerians and call them criminals?

Mr President,
I am Lawrencia Chioma.
I am a graduate with sound certificate.
I am a Linguist.
I am a communication expert.
I work with an Insurance company.
I am a writer.
I read, research and think as a hobby.
I earn my wage.
I work hard for every dime.
I have a clean slate.

Between us Sir, who is a criminal?

I'll be back!!

Lawrencia Chioma is the original writer of this post!! Any other person claiming originality of this post has committed plagiarism!! Let's respect our intellectual works and stop behaving like criminals that Buhari called us!!
[/s]
You're so jobless...
Re: Dambazau Begins Probe Of Interior Ministry From 1999 To Date by alaskido(m): 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
APC and PROBE. Heads will roll o grin grin
Re: Dambazau Begins Probe Of Interior Ministry From 1999 To Date by Darkpal: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
Yes! I'm totally in support of this. The PPP arrangements in Nigeria Immigration service needs to be reviewed because i see no reason why a private company will hold the whole nation to ransom. The passport and CERPAC being issued are strategic for national security and hence i see no reason why a foreign company should be contracted to handle the database of Nigerians.
Re: Dambazau Begins Probe Of Interior Ministry From 1999 To Date by Babyphinas(f): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
Probe that thing and recall the 2000 youths that immigration gave appointment letter since may last year that are languishing at home
Re: Dambazau Begins Probe Of Interior Ministry From 1999 To Date by lonelydora: 6:23am On Feb 10, 2016
I don't just like this Dambazzau guy and i don't know why.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Abducted FGGC Yauri Students Escape Bandits’ Den, Taken To Dansadau / Police Arrests Nigerian, 3 Thais In Latest Drug Burst / My Uncle Raped Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.