Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,893 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:14 PM

Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' (2315 Views)

Religious debate between a Christian and Muslim Cleric / Christian And Muslim Are Not Enemies. / The 7 Deadly Questions Muslim Do Asked Christian And How To Give An Answer To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by Abuzola(m): 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2009
He dey pain me o gaga o, lmao mr fool don vex, make u vesk tear rubber hahaha
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by Nezan(m): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2009
How can the vituperations of a non-entity makes me angry? am sure bigger than that. I handle more complex situations and manage more complex people.
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by Abuzola(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2009
The fool still dey yan
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by GODSON2009(m): 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2009
mr abuzola lets flulip it over, i often hear a lot of muslims in lagos and elswhere swearing "to GOD who made me" or "i swear to GOD" does it mean that they r now christians? grin
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 23, 2009
@godsun,see mumu,is GOD not ALLAH,ignorance is truely  a disease,anyway,its a dead god that made you sha
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 23, 2009
uplawal:

@godsun,see mumu,is GOD not ALLAH,ignorance is truely  a disease,anyway,its a dead god that made you sha

the fact that muslims always, desperately want to force this falsehood as fact is an indication of the fact that its a LIE. Even ordinary wikipedia renders the REAL arabic meaning of "allah" as "THE GOD" . . .

If allah = god then why are the arab christians not using that?
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by Abuzola(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2009
You are too daft, go through ur search on google and you will realise that you are the odd one among the christian in ur misconception about Allah
Re: Shameless Christian And Their Vow 'walayi Talayi' by mukina2: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2009
another one gone

(1) (2)

Iranian Shia Intellectual Arrested For Questioning The Core Of Shiism / The Concept Of Imamah In The Infallible Quran / ‘iranian Film On Prophet Un-islamic’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.