Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

THEBREAKINGTIMES -Tension, Confusion As Rumors Of George Akume’s Death Escalates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THEBREAKINGTIMES -Tension, Confusion As Rumors Of George Akume’s Death Escalates (3015 Views)

"PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume / Buhari Cannot Be Forced To Address Nigerians On Rumors Of His Death- Presidency / Tension In Tivland Over Senator George Akume's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THEBREAKINGTIMES -Tension, Confusion As Rumors Of George Akume’s Death Escalates by tommykiwi(m): 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
Tension has gripped Benue Zone B Senatorial district over the health condition of its legislator and former Governor of Benue State, Senator George Akume. There are also conflicting reports that the former governor of Benue State has passed on.

Akume is said to have been battling undisclosed ailment, which has kept him indoors for weeks now. Akume’s public scene became noticeable at the interment of the traditional ruler of Tiv nation, Dr. Alfred Torkula few days back.

Family members of the senator have decided to keep mum on his whereabouts or true state of his health despite pressure from the constituents.

“The truth is that Akume is seriously sick. I can confirm to you that he is alive but in a critical condition. His family members are not ready to talk about it”.

George Akume’s aides took to his Facebook page few hours ago to ask the general public to disregard the rumour, saying he is alive and kicking.

“I am not dead. Please stop the bad story. I love you all my great people of Benue,” he wrote.

The Facebook account belongs to the former governor who ruled Benue between 1999-2007 but he’s not the one personally operating it.

“Yes, the Facebook account belongs to the senator but he is not the one managing it. His media team is only trying to calm the tension with the post. We need to pray for him. He is sick,” A source who craved anonymity claimed.

Speaking further, the source said there was palpable tension in his home town when news filtered out last weekend that he was dead.

SOURCE....http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/tension-confusion-as-rumors-of-george-akumes-death-escalates/

Re: THEBREAKINGTIMES -Tension, Confusion As Rumors Of George Akume’s Death Escalates by chriskosherbal(m): 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
I pray he gets well if he is not dead.

1 Like

Re: THEBREAKINGTIMES -Tension, Confusion As Rumors Of George Akume’s Death Escalates by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hope he's well!
Re: THEBREAKINGTIMES -Tension, Confusion As Rumors Of George Akume’s Death Escalates by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ok
Re: THEBREAKINGTIMES -Tension, Confusion As Rumors Of George Akume’s Death Escalates by highpriest4: 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
TEIN
Re: THEBREAKINGTIMES -Tension, Confusion As Rumors Of George Akume’s Death Escalates by Iroh88(m): 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
Thebreakingtimes

Mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!
Re: THEBREAKINGTIMES -Tension, Confusion As Rumors Of George Akume’s Death Escalates by ibisko04: 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
God is in control.
Re: THEBREAKINGTIMES -Tension, Confusion As Rumors Of George Akume’s Death Escalates by fiftynaira(m): 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
That's hw yar adua's own take start...

Why re they always hiding death?
Re: THEBREAKINGTIMES -Tension, Confusion As Rumors Of George Akume’s Death Escalates by ayaoba1997(f): 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
I trust Nigerians, all they are interested in is spreading the news... sad lipsrsealed
Re: THEBREAKINGTIMES -Tension, Confusion As Rumors Of George Akume’s Death Escalates by Ibifizzleboy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
Watching with KIN interest
Re: THEBREAKINGTIMES -Tension, Confusion As Rumors Of George Akume’s Death Escalates by Siberia101: 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
George Dajoh Akume
Strongman Of Benue Politics...
Loved By All..
Cheerful Giver.
Re: THEBREAKINGTIMES -Tension, Confusion As Rumors Of George Akume’s Death Escalates by sunsewa: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
I pray is not true because his still young, though I heard he is addicted to alcohol, but never mind,alcohol also elongate life, base on happy mood always. receive healing IJN.
Re: THEBREAKINGTIMES -Tension, Confusion As Rumors Of George Akume’s Death Escalates by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
Chai David Mark's otumokpoh dey cause confusion for him enemies camp.
Re: THEBREAKINGTIMES -Tension, Confusion As Rumors Of George Akume’s Death Escalates by kokoA(m): 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
sunsewa:
I pray is not true because his still young, though I heard he is addicted to alcohol, but never mind,alcohol also elongate life, base on happy mood always. receive healing IJN.
Most Benue men are alcoholics.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Slam 6million Charges On Jimoh/sherrif Lawyers Be Paid To Jegede! / Dr. Goodluck Jonathan Fires Back At Amaechi / The day Ambode recieved God's hand writing; MENE, MENE, TEKEL...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.