Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Supreme Court Slam 6million Charges On Jimoh/sherrif Lawyers Be Paid To Jegede! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Slam 6million Charges On Jimoh/sherrif Lawyers Be Paid To Jegede! (3023 Views)

Ali Modu Sherrif Meets With Babangida Behind Close Door In Minna. Photos / Ali Modu Sherrif In High Spirits As He Arrives His Residence After Victory. PICS / Congratulations To Jegede: For Winning On Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supreme Court Slam 6million Charges On Jimoh/sherrif Lawyers Be Paid To Jegede! by BERNIMOORE: 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
engineerboat:
Court Awards between N500,000 and N1,000,000 to each of the respondents. Insists it Must be paid personally by the legal counsel Nwofor SAN.https://www.nairaland.com/3479132/ondodecides2016-supreme-court-updates/4

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Slam 6million Charges On Jimoh/sherrif Lawyers Be Paid To Jegede! by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
JUDICIARY! The last hope for the common man grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Slam 6million Charges On Jimoh/sherrif Lawyers Be Paid To Jegede! by SweetyZinta(f): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
hahahahahhahahahahahhahahah. He who Laffs Last Laffs best grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Slam 6million Charges On Jimoh/sherrif Lawyers Be Paid To Jegede! by BABAKABIRU301(f): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
ABI NA TRUE?
Re: Supreme Court Slam 6million Charges On Jimoh/sherrif Lawyers Be Paid To Jegede! by BERNIMOORE: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
BABAKABIRU301:
ABI NA TRUE?
yes my brother read the link i posted or wait for full report
Re: Supreme Court Slam 6million Charges On Jimoh/sherrif Lawyers Be Paid To Jegede! by maryjan8(f): 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
yes my brother read the link i posted or wait for full report
ok, we are waiting
Re: Supreme Court Slam 6million Charges On Jimoh/sherrif Lawyers Be Paid To Jegede! by engineerboat(m): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
1 million each to 3 Appeal judges
500000 each to Jegede and other 5 respondents

Totalling 6million naira that Poroye? Sheriff and his lawyer will have to pay

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Slam 6million Charges On Jimoh/sherrif Lawyers Be Paid To Jegede! by BERNIMOORE: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
Six millions, chai cheesy where is modath? : ;DD grin
Re: Supreme Court Slam 6million Charges On Jimoh/sherrif Lawyers Be Paid To Jegede! by drss2(m): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
JUDICIARY! The last hope for the common man grin
d only court in nigeria dat refused to be dauratized by buari's daura govt. grin

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Slam 6million Charges On Jimoh/sherrif Lawyers Be Paid To Jegede! by Opinedecandid(m): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Interpretations, plssssss.
Re: Supreme Court Slam 6million Charges On Jimoh/sherrif Lawyers Be Paid To Jegede! by richidinho(m): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin
I saw Modath peeping jst now

Catch am bring am here pls

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Slam 6million Charges On Jimoh/sherrif Lawyers Be Paid To Jegede! by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
richidinho:
grin grin grin grin
I saw Modath peeping jst now

Catch am bring am here pls

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! she go call their oga omenka cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Slam 6million Charges On Jimoh/sherrif Lawyers Be Paid To Jegede! by richidinho(m): 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! she go call their oga omenka cheesy

She can bla bla bla bla bla for Africa ehn!!! grin
Infact, i thought she was in possession of the judgment draft paper
Re: Supreme Court Slam 6million Charges On Jimoh/sherrif Lawyers Be Paid To Jegede! by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
richidinho:

She can bla bla bla bla bla for Africa ehn!!! grin
Infact, i thought she was in possession of the judgment draft paper
i was banned for 6 months because of that modath for nothing, she has loads of power on nairaland. she is too powerful cool
Re: Supreme Court Slam 6million Charges On Jimoh/sherrif Lawyers Be Paid To Jegede! by Dcomrade(m): 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

i was banned for 6 months because of that modath for nothing, she has loads of power on nairaland. she is too powerful cool
Tell her I want to see her.. . ....in the Oza Room cheesy

Re: Supreme Court Slam 6million Charges On Jimoh/sherrif Lawyers Be Paid To Jegede! by leofab(f): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
Modath$$
Re: Supreme Court Slam 6million Charges On Jimoh/sherrif Lawyers Be Paid To Jegede! by DeviIhimself: 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Modath mo mo my sweetheart kiss
Re: Supreme Court Slam 6million Charges On Jimoh/sherrif Lawyers Be Paid To Jegede! by Jokerman(m): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Who give Modath power?? She only makes mouth with her corrupted analysis..

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Slam 6million Charges On Jimoh/sherrif Lawyers Be Paid To Jegede! by Funlordjnr: 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin
OZAOEKPE:

Re: Supreme Court Slam 6million Charges On Jimoh/sherrif Lawyers Be Paid To Jegede! by Paperwhite(m): 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2016
Alimodu Sheriff is just an APC mole.Enough of all these legal antics.Waiting to hear the outcome of the tomorrow appeal that Jimoh Ibrahim have bragged about.
Re: Supreme Court Slam 6million Charges On Jimoh/sherrif Lawyers Be Paid To Jegede! by BERNIMOORE: 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Noo, i disagree pls dont do 'once beaten ten times shy' do you mail seun himself?

If trully you did nothing Wrong, Try to always have snapshots of your posts,(before you post, always copy an Ms Word and save if you use a laptop, thats what i always do)

I have reported a Mod to seun(with evidencies) on mischievious attitude like that, and seun directed the mod to do the needful, to restore my post, and he did Asap! and also copy me in my mail even apologising on the Mods behalf to me.

pls dont fear Anybody, dont even be mentioning that someone is so powerfull, its self defeating. they are mere humans who only have access to a kind of control of which if you study them carefully and detect how they work, you can spring a surprise for them. peace

(1) (Reply)

The Useless Reason Ifeanyi Ubah Was Arrested Was A Set Up....Proof! / Dr. Goodluck Jonathan Fires Back At Amaechi / Osinbajo's Picture Omitted From Buhari's Campaign Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.