Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) (24337 Views)

PHOTOS: Abuja Residents Protest Demolition Of Gosa Market / Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr / Trader Faints Over Planned Demolition Of Lagos Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by Ephemmm: 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lilimax:
In this case, all tribes may be affected. embarassed
Enjoy the change!

"....just 20 minutes after the notice the bulldozer started work on some of the alleged illegal structures along the market road".

If the move to bulldoze illegal structures built along the market road which obstruct the free movement of vehicles is part of change processes: I am over enjoying it here.

You can leave zoo to America/Britain so that you can continue to build illegal structures along the market roads over there.
tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by Lilimax(f): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ephemmm:

"....just 20 minutes after the notice the bulldozer started work on some of the alleged illegal structures along the market road".

If the move to bulldoze illegal structures built along the market road which obstruct the free movement of vehicles is part of change processes: I am over enjoying it here.

You can leave zoo to America/Britain so that you can continue to build illegal structures along the market roads over there.
tongue tongue tongue
Abeg, where is the Zoo? smiley
Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by chimah3(m): 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
shey na dem vote the man enter office!

which one consign me

*sips pure water*
Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by Ephemmm: 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
yemmight:

My two years old boy will not type this. I can see why your agitation for Biafra can never sail through if this is what is left to fight the government. Even when the real warlords with brains and initiative fought they fail, the remains do not even have directions at all. Oponu gbogbo.

Chill down now: why are you personalizing my sarcasm? Check back tomorrow, they will soon drag FG to court just like they did against Ambode.

They want zoo to be like America overnight, but they do not want to sacrifice anything to make it happen.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by sirklin(m): 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
MadCow1:
[size=14pt]WHEN AN IGBO WOMEN HEARS HER HUSBANDS SHOP AT MPAPE HAS BEEN DEMOLISHED BY PRESIDENT BUHARI.. [/size]

Your father!!!
Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by Guyman02: 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
Area 1 Garki Market was demolished on Saturday and the people where shocked that the APC administration whom the supported and campaigned for vigorously at that market could do that to them without relocating them to a new place.
Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by odehman: 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
Fresh meal for WANITES..... W.A.N.... Wailers association of Nigeria
Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by Ephemmm: 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lilimax:
Abeg, where is the Zoo? smiley

Ask Nnamdi Kanu, the Ndigbo's greatest leader ever liveth in Kiri-kiri tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by MadCow1: 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
sirklin:

Your father!!!

He does not own any shop at Mpape.

Thanks for showing concern,
Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by MadCow1: 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ephemmm:

Ask Nnamdi Kanu, the Ndigbo's greatest leader ever liveth in Kiri-kiri tongue tongue tongue

EPIC!!!
Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by Lilimax(f): 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ephemmm:

Ask Nnamdi Kanu, the [b]Ndigbo's greatest leader ever liveth in Kiri-kiri [/b] tongue tongue tongue
the Ndigbo's greatest leader Says who? undecided
Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by Dicksonokeke(m): 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
pablus:
hope they gave the shop owners enough advanced notice o. we can do better than this, but orderliness needs to be restored to Nigeria quickly
No they were only given 20 minutes notice after which demolition started
Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by blazetitov: 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
MadCow1:
[size=14pt]WHEN AN IGBO WOMEN HEARS HER HUSBANDS SHOP AT MPAPE HAS BEEN DEMOLISHED BY PRESIDENT BUHARI.. [/size]

Madcow indeed grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by Lilimax(f): 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
MadCow1:

EPIC!!!
You've been awaken abi? smiley
Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by Ephemmm: 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lilimax:
the Ndigbo's greatest leader Says who? undecided

IPOB youths jobless Igbo youths Biara miscreants Agitators.

See their pictures below
tongue tongue tongue

Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by yemmight(m): 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ephemmm:

Chill down now: why are you personalizing my sarcasm? Check back tomorrow, they will soon drag FG to court just like they did against Ambode.

They want zoo to be like America overnight, but they do not want to sacrifice anything to make it happen.

Ambode implemented that place. That plan has been on since the first term of Fashola. Listen to Joe Igbokwe and Akhabueze they were part of the committee set up to review that activity. They were part of the Govt and another location was given to them not too far to that place. Nobody is chasing anybody away. You guys must have that mentality.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by Lilimax(f): 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ephemmm:

IPOB youths tongue tongue tongue
Where are they from undecided?
Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by Ephemmm: 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lilimax:
Where are they from undecided?

They live in zoo, transact business in zoo Nigeria, drink in zoo but belong to Britain Isrealites yeeebos hamlets tongue tongue tongue
Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by shaddoww: 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Olamipapa:
More details Elofusim
honourable Papa, na u b dat?
Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by shaddoww: 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Olamipapa:
More details Elofusim
honourable Papa, na u b dis?
Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
End time demolition
Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by kilokeys(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
brunofarad:
Were the traders given prior notice ?
And if they were given notice nko?

If u were served a notice to leave earth.. Bros how quickly can u move out?

Whats the hindrance? Cash, what planet to stay, shey?

Thats how it is to most of these folks. No option. No money
Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by IamOpemipo(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
They are targetin us again o grin
Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by viktor01(m): 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
eyeview:
APC to Nigerians: your fathers(our predecessor) chastised you with scorpion,but we will chastise you with snakes

Rehoboam
Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by viktor01(m): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
Mpape, This is one of the few places an average Abuja based Nigerian can afford accommodation.

Abuja is not for the average man EL-RUFAI
Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by chynie: 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
MadCow1:

i think the first one is more like yoruba saying aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by tallfish145(m): 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
Demolition will not come as a surprise to those of us living in mpape.
Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by MadCow1: 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lilimax:

You've been awaken abi? smiley

Lili ogini? undecided
Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by PunterTim(m): 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
prelinctus:
How can one be going on vacation while his house is on fire? Untold hardship everywhere.
Sshhh
Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by Lilimax(f): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
MadCow1:

Lili ogini? undecided
Wetin I do nah undecided?
I've not offended you have I ?
Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by Olamipapa(m): 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
shaddoww:
honourable Papa, na u b dis?

Shadow baba! eh eh. Na me now. see how I dey flow for nairaland.
Nairalanders come see me see Hon Adetoro, my school, level, street, lodge, room mate for FUTA.
I happy like..... how u dey now?
Re: Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics) by miraz(m): 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
it is well!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. / Fire Destroys 100 Shops In Yaba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.