Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

"I Am Your Father" - Governor Wike Tells Peterside - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Your Father" - Governor Wike Tells Peterside (363 Views)

Why I Can’t Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu’s Father – Governor Ikpeazu / Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS / “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Your Father" - Governor Wike Tells Peterside by jinha(m): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has said it was wrong for the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the April 11, 2015 governorship election, Dakuku Peterside to have described himself as an “orphan”. Wike was making reference to statements made by Peterside at a stakeholders’ meeting he held with the hierarchy of the APC led by its National Chairman, Chief Odigie Oyegun, where the former had allegedly referred to APC members in the state as orphans.

Speaking at an event held in Port Harcourt, the Governor urged Peterside to come and work with him to develop the state. "Dakuku said they are now lIke orphans when they went to visit him (Oyegun). Dakuku, you are not an orphan. I am your father. I am here. “How can you have a father and you say you are an orphan. I am your father. Come, I will bless you.

http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/politics/item/5817-i-am-your-father-governor-wike-tells-peterside

(1) (Reply)

Taraba Election: Supreme Court Declares Darius Ishaku Winner / When Is EFCC Probing Fasholas 78 Million Naira Website / What Do You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.