Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

This Trending On Instagram If You know the Answer Don't Say It: Pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Trending On Instagram If You know the Answer Don't Say It: Pic (1152 Views)

Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith / Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users / Hilarious Photos Of #calabargirls Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Trending On Instagram If You know the Answer Don't Say It: Pic by godofwar666(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
The pics below trending on Instagram

Re: This Trending On Instagram If You know the Answer Don't Say It: Pic by doomsdayII(m): 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Got it already. Simple as falling off a log
Re: This Trending On Instagram If You know the Answer Don't Say It: Pic by godofwar666(m): 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ok make we still see if pple go get am
Re: This Trending On Instagram If You know the Answer Don't Say It: Pic by vault(m): 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
no time.... sharp sharp tins....
badt boy grin
Re: This Trending On Instagram If You know the Answer Don't Say It: Pic by doomsdayII(m): 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
godofwar666:
Ok make we still see if pple go get am
Some ah sos will walk in and just say the answer and not "got it".
You want the first to be the last ba?
Imagine the poster above giving out the answer from backyard. He didn't even type got it. Forgive him for he doesn't know what he's doing

1 Like

Re: This Trending On Instagram If You know the Answer Don't Say It: Pic by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
I've got it and I'll say what it is. Try and stop me.

We did this in secondary school. Taping a camera phone to our sneakers and trying to record underneath the female student teacher's skirt. How is this old move even trending on IG?

Didn't they do it in that movie "We the party" as well?.
Re: This Trending On Instagram If You know the Answer Don't Say It: Pic by godofwar666(m): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
doomsdayII:

Some ah sos will walk in and just say the answer and not "got it".
You want the first to be the last ba?
Imagine the poster above giving out the answer from backyard. He didn't even type got it. Forgive him for he doesn't know what he's doing
tanks boss
Re: This Trending On Instagram If You know the Answer Don't Say It: Pic by VickyRotex(f): 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
shocked Dude is crazy.

Op, it's Trending not Tranding.
Re: This Trending On Instagram If You know the Answer Don't Say It: Pic by Holyfield1(m): 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
I don't get it grin grin grin grin
Re: This Trending On Instagram If You know the Answer Don't Say It: Pic by godofwar666(m): 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
VickyRotex:
shocked Dude is crazy.
Op, it's Trending not Tranding.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: This Trending On Instagram If You know the Answer Don't Say It: Pic by doomsdayII(m): 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
Holyfield1:
I don't get it grin grin grin grin
Go dip your head in water. Something is blocking it
Re: This Trending On Instagram If You know the Answer Don't Say It: Pic by iykekelvins(m): 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
Got It!! cheesy
Re: This Trending On Instagram If You know the Answer Don't Say It: Pic by Amiano(m): 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Badst guy,

Its an old move though, we did it sec skul
Re: This Trending On Instagram If You know the Answer Don't Say It: Pic by JoeBlocks(m): 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:
I've got it and I'll say what it is. Try and stop me.

We did this in secondary school. Taping a camera phone to our sneakers and trying to record underneath the female student teacher's skirt. How is this old move even trending on IG?

Didn't they do it in that movie "We the party" as well?.
At the emboldened, a camera phone? I thought it used to be a mirror?
Re: This Trending On Instagram If You know the Answer Don't Say It: Pic by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
JoeBlocks:
At the emboldened, a camera phone? I thought it used to be a mirror?

There's more than one way to catch a piranha.
Some used mirrors.
And others use Camera phones.

I preferred the latter.
Re: This Trending On Instagram If You know the Answer Don't Say It: Pic by JoeBlocks(m): 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

There's more than one way to catch a piranha.
Some used mirrors.
And others use Camera phones.

I preferred the latter.
Hmm, thank goodness you're catching one piranha. I'll hate to see what the rest will do to you.... Lol.

Hope you don't self-service with the video?... grin
Re: This Trending On Instagram If You know the Answer Don't Say It: Pic by tkpoint2(m): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2016
WHAT.

IT USED TO BE A MIRR...NOW CAM. PHO.....

I no talk oooooo.

But na sort of -ve advancement sha
Re: This Trending On Instagram If You know the Answer Don't Say It: Pic by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Hmm, thank goodness you're catching one piranha. I'll hate to see what the rest will do to you.... Lol.

Hope you don't self-service with the video?... grin

I never taped camera phones to my sneakers - my naughty classmates did.

Wànk? When there's a sea of ripe & willing damsels? cheesy
Hell no! Crucifixes would be sold beside the Kaaba in Mecca before that would ever happen.
Re: This Trending On Instagram If You know the Answer Don't Say It: Pic by JoeBlocks(m): 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I never taped camera phones to my sneakers - my naughty classmates did.

Wànk? When there's a sea of ripe & willing damsels? cheesy
Hell no! Crucifixes would be sold beside the Kaaba in Mecca before that would ever happen.
Careful what you wish for bruv, careful....

(1) (Reply)

Blue Film Star Rushed To Hospital After He Accidentally Injured His Anaconda Whi / Men,beware! Your Happiness Is At Risk With Women. / British Couple Who Split After World War II, Married 72 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.