Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:28 AM

The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept (7277 Views)

Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by MrDoGood(m): 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
lol.No.
Why no??

It's the plain truth.
There's no short cut or remix to the pix above.

Love your username.
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
MrDoGood:

Why no??

It's the plain truth.
There's no short cut or remix to the pix above.

Love your username.
Ah double standard is what it is.-Not truth.
Which part of my moniker do ya "love"?
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
HMM WELL, WAS ON MY WAY TO WATCH MY BESTEST MOVIE. THE 100, just stopped to peek and see if the ladies are taking this the wrong way and getting angry and defensive; they are, walks away like Johnnie Walker...... cheesy grin
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by MrDoGood(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
From the Queen to the Valerie. (QueenValerie)

The love can also extend to you too. But hope no wahala cos na nairaland we dey oh.
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
doveda:

I have a caring heart
I have a stony heart
I was made of bothsmiley
Born in grief, raised in hate.
Ackmed The Terrorist.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
MrDoGood:

From the Queen to the Valerie. (QueenValerie)

The love can also extend to you too. But hope no wahala cos na nairaland we dey oh.
Kay.See ya.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by Nobody: 3:38am On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Xup with u girl? It seem you love the sight the darkness of the night brings?
I guess so. grin I know I'm late,this mention old.But I'm answerin'.
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by KINGinVAHALA: 7:49am On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
I guess so. grin I know I'm late,this mention old.But I'm answerin'.
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Why are you blank
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by KINGinVAHALA: 8:47am On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Why are you blank
It took you about 3 days to reply my mentioned. so what were u expecting me to say when there isnt a possiblity that you also wont ignore my say?
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

It took you about 3 days to reply my mentioned. so what were u expecting me to say when there isnt a possiblity that you also wont ignore my say?
Apologies. I wasn't Ignorin' you,I just never got around to it.
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by KINGinVAHALA: 8:54am On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Apologies. I wasn't Ignorin' you,I just never got around to it.
Ok, Valerie. hope thats you name?
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Ok, Valerie. hope thats you name?
It is.I usually have ta tell folk that.
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by KINGinVAHALA: 9:03am On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
It is.I usually have ta tell folk that.
I needed to ask because you havent told me before and i needed a name to call you.
Cheers!
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

I needed to ask because you havent told me before and i needed a name to call you.
Cheers!
Wait,but what was wrong with usin' my moniker grin To much ta type?
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Wer do u get all des cats on ur dp
I swear everytime i look i start laughing .. Not sure if dey r cute or possessed
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 20, 2016
BumBae:

Wer do u get all des cats on ur dp
I swear everytime i look i start laughing .. Not sure if dey r cute or possessed
grin Haha.What you doin' on my profile? Hi B.B. smiley.....
.....I got the pics online.
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
grin Haha.What you doin' on my profile? Hi B.B. smiley.....
.....I got the pics online.

Just checking .. grin dont know how i got to ur profile .. grin
Oh i see , amusing tho i must say n different
Hope des guys aint harassing u
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Uh,Vahala I saw your mention but yer post is locked.Look an see.
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2016
BumBae:

Just checking .. grin dont know how i got to ur profile .. grin
Oh i see , amusing tho i must say n different
Hope des guys aint harassing u
You don't know how huh? ...Lies grin no just talkin' with em.
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Uh,Vahala I saw your mention but yer post is locked.Look an see.
My other moniker has been banned by these their stvpid antispam
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Wait,but what was wrong with usin' my moniker grin To much ta type?
Mayb i feel calling you by your name instead of your moniker brings out seriousness, realness and genuineness in my posts.
You have a nice moniker though.
Re: The Bitter Truth Most Ladies Refuse To Accept by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 20, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Mayb i feel calling you by your name instead of your moniker brings out seriousness, realness and genuineness in my posts.
You have a nice moniker though.
KINGinVAHALA2:

My other moniker has been banned by these their stvpid antispam
Yeah I wish them things would get gon.
Every time I say I got banned by the spam bout somebody say it's cause I'm a trouble maker.
They don't seem ta understand tha thing got it out for me angry
Kay, if you wanna call me by my name instead of my moniker,though they're virtually the same.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What This Babe Did With The Birthday Cake She Got From Her Boyfriends (pics) / A Female Student Of 16yrs And A Male Teacher Of 29 / #bbnaija2021: Angel Pulls Up Her Dress To Show Cross Tattoo On Her Bre**st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.