Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG (2937 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. / Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP / Biafra - Proposed Plan Nnamdi Kanu Has For All Ethnic Nations In Biafraland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
His pictures today shows a repentant looking man who is tired of his travails and wish he could turn back the hands of time. He is looking frustrated and tired of endless appearances in court. I think he has finally realised that taking on a sovereign state is not as easy as he made his followers believe on radio. He is yet to be sentenced, but his few months suffering in jail appears to have weaken him psychologically. I'm sure he would jump at a deal with the FG if he is told to become a patriotic NIGERIAN now. This is purely my observation. God bless Nigeria.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by SK3NKI(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
Rubbish talk angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
UNFORTUNATELY IT WAS NEVER ABOUT NNAMDI KANU

JUST AS IT WAS NEVER ABOUT OJUKWU

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
SK3NKI:
Rubbish talk angry

U people should give up and accept defeat already. Kanu has been pushed to his misfortunes because of praise singers like u. He is suffering alone while u are eating akpu and egusi soup in your house. Smh

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
krendo:

Hmmm. What is it about mr? When will u realise that secession takes dialogues and deep negotiations and not violence and hate speeches like Kanu and ojukwu tried? Ojukwu died a Nigerian and regretted killing 3million of his people for nothing. His wife Bianca is currently nigeria'a ambassador to Spain. This people knows Biafra is not what Igbos need

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by igwe123: 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
U think the struggle is about one person?? Defeat Kanu and watch another person rise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by modik(m): 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
krendo:

One word.!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by igwe123: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
joborskill:

Hmmm. What is it about mr? When will u realise that secession takes dialogues and deep negotiations and not violence and hate speeches like Kanu and ojukwu tried? Ojukwu died a Nigerian and regretted killing 3million of his people for nothing. His wife Bianca is currently nigeria'a ambassador to Spain. This people knows Biafra is not what Igbos need
The negotiations and "hate speech" goes together. u have to convince ppl on the necessity of the seccesion by highlighting the bad things u suffer in the country and criticizing the perpetrators, thats what u call hate speech

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by chriskosherbal(m): 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
I stand for peace.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
joborskill:

If there was a referendum in Nigeria today I don't even think I will vote for secession

But Nnamdi Kanu has been carelessly elevated into some kind of Hero when this debate is really not about him. This debate is about the future of Nigeria and how Nigeria finds peace and crafts a constitution acceptable to all Nigerians.

Devolution and True Fedralism is the answer. With these in the pipeline I can see the FG getting more Igbos to vote to stay within Nigeria albeit with an offer of devolution. Instead what we have is an Nnamdi Kanu that was nothing but a radio commentator is being turned into an enemy of state. Peaceful self-determination is guaranteed under UN laws and IPOB and Massob the last time I checked are peaceful organisations. So the response to IPOB and Massob is not use of force. The answer to Massob and IPOB is politics. This government should be doing more to isolate IPOB and Massob through engagement with the mainstream Igbo communities. The incarceration of Nnamdi Kanu is very short sighted because all it does is to make Nnamdi Kanu popular with his people. That is all Nnamdi Kanu needs.

It is also very funny that while this government is going around begging Boko Haram to sit down for talks, they have effectively radicalised IPOB through their use of force to tackle the Biafra issue. Does it mean the government clearly understands only the language of violence?

On the subject of Ojukwu lets not even go there as clearly you have only read one version of history.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by wisov(m): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
U rise!! So dat u will be locked up too! U will b in d comfort of bed and be saying rubbish
igwe123:
U think the struggle is about one person?? Defeat Kanu and watch another person rise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by HtwoOw: 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
krendo:

It is also very funny that while this government is going around begging Boko Haram

to sit down for talks, they have effectively radicalised IPOB through their use of force to tackle the Biafra issue. Does it mean the government clearly understands only the language of violence?

On the subject of Ojukwu lets not even go there as clearly you have only read one version of history.

Even Ojukwu turned in his grave for this lie

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by JuicyGee(f): 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

The owner of this site as well as his moderators are perfect example of the uselessness and hopelessness of Africans

They are the perfect house slaves used by the imperialist to keep africans/blacks in chains

When africans think of people who are their problem start by looking no further than these set of people
Then why are you still on this site disturbing our peace.. Go and form your own biiiafraland.com..

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by theDEVILisHERE: 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
JuicyGee:

then why are you still on the site.. Go and form your own .. Thank me for the free moniker later

I'll be on any site that I can use to pass my message across as long that site is on the internet

This is nothing personal

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by quickly: 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
The same britsh wey amalgam nija na im amalgam american. America remains after 200yrs even though a civil war tried to break it apart.

Nigeria will still remain as na God want am dat way.

BEcause the real intention of the man is delusional power and money

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by psquaret: 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
Them nor go Gree and that has always be the problem. the man i was today was not the man i used to see before. he look broken and fears full all over him. even to the point that his lawyer have to explain to him why he must take off HIS HAND CUFF what a shame

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Yorubas as usual thinking about Igbos 24/7. Shameless and cowardly!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by Syphax(m): 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
joborskill:

U people should give up and accept defeat already. Kanu has been pushed to his misfortunes because of praise singers like u. He is suffering alone while u are eating akpu and egusi soup in your house. Smh
How is his travails your business? Learn to mind your business bro.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by vedaxcool(m): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
The story of cownu mimics the story of the man who offer to break the coconut with his head while being encourage by an equally drunken crowd of discombobulates. After breaking the coconut the lousy man is left to suffer the consequence by himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by NobleAngell(f): 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
The court is the closest he will ever get to his freedom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by vedaxcool(m): 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
Syphax:

How is his travails your business? Learn to mind your business bro.

Tyrant? You have suddenly forgotten about freedom of speech? The day cownu decided in his drunken stupor to incite violence against ordinary Nigerians marked the day his descent into hell began.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by NobleAngell(f): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
igwe123:
So Kanu has to be defeated before another rises. Smh. Clearly u guys have accepted that biafra is a lost course.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by NobleAngell(f): 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
modik:

One word.!!!
Actually that's 14 words. U welcome wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by Kyase(m): 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
igwe123:

OK and that person Will either run to Gabon or Togo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by modik(m): 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
NobleAngell:
Actually that's 14 words. U welcome wink

I am not surprised at all.

In Chinua Achebe's Voice:

"What Elders see clearly while squatting, kids cannot see same even if they climb Iroko Tree"

The summary of all your 14 words is "Freedom", not Nnamdi Kalu or Ojukwu.

No thanks to me for interpreting.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by smoothpapuzy(m): 10:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
Continue studying nnamdi KANU. While you're busy at it, you should know that the govt has no budget for you. The present govt seems to tag intimidation, oppression etc has achievement.
I just feel for people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
joborskill:

joborskill:

Why are all of you so much against Biafra? You seem to want Igbos so much and yet hate them so much. See the way you all bring out your fangs once Biafra is mentioned far more than you would when Boko Haram is mentioned? What's the crime in wanting a country of your own and making your desire known? Do you honestly believe Nigeria is a place one would want to have as a country? Would it have been better to go about bombing churches and mosques and refusing to make yourself clear? Why is it that only non-Biafrans know what is good for Biafrans? I believe some double dealing is in the offing here. Most Nigerians are either Christians or Muslims. Both the Bible and the Qr'an encourage us to be fair, just and honest. Yet it baffles me how easily most Nigerians intentionally and consciously work against the truth once it's not on their god-forsaken sides.

@joboskill, see how you're confessing your ignorance. Can you tell me only one case in history where secession happened purely based on dialogue? You people's aversion at truth makes you stink SERIOUSLY.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Major Difference Between Pmb's Government And Gej's Government. / Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. / This Is Why The North Can Never Support Restructuring.. A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.