Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,402 members, 7,864,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG (2955 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Has No Means Of Livelihood - Army. / Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested – IGP / Biafra - Proposed Plan Nnamdi Kanu Has For All Ethnic Nations In Biafraland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
naija8080:
Yorubas as usual thinking about Igbos 24/7. Shameless and cowardly!

Really! Although they can admit this only in the secret of their dark minds. Still cowardly.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
joborskill:
His pictures today shows a repentant looking man who is tired of his travails and wish he could turn back the hands of time. He is looking frustrated and tired of endless appearances in court. I think he has finally realised that taking on a sovereign state is not as easy as he made his followers believe on radio. He is yet to be sentenced, but his few months suffering in jail appears to have weaken him psychologically. I'm sure he would jump at a deal with the FG if he is told to become a patriotic NIGERIAN now. This is purely my observation. God bless Nigeria.

You couldn't even post the picture you referenced. @OP, you are a stinking liar. Now see a piece of news and photo that proves you what I just called you: Nnandi Kanu REFUSES to alight from van or remove handcuffs (Vanguard). Is that what you call the action of a repentant person. Read this to your shame: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/breaking-biafra-kanu-refuses-to-remove-handcuffs-step-down-from-prison-van/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Psychologically Defeated By The FG by PenSniper: 1:45am On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=igwe123 post=42769002]
The negotiations and "hate speech" goes together. u have to convince ppl on the necessity of the seccesion by highlighting the bad things u suffer in the country and criticizing the perpetrators, thats what u call hate speech[/quote

Please go back to school.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Chances Of An Ibo Presidency In 2023 / why Middle Belt Is Not A Threat To The Core North / Breaking: Fayose’s Arrives EFCC Custody (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.