Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. (2924 Views)

Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! / APC Ask PDP For 16yrs Of Achievement. Here Is Their Responds / 2019: Cracks In Opposition As Parties Ask PDP To Change Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by bashydemy(m): 9:40am On Jul 20, 2017
If PDP comes to look for votes from you in 2019, please ask them why they couldn't complete Lagos - Ibadan expressway (a road that is less than 150 kilometers) after 16years in power and so much earning from crude oil sales.

In 2019 ask PDP why non of our refineries were producing when they left power after 16 years, they neither built new no fixed the existing ones, which is the reason why we still import fuel.

Please ask PDP why the east - West road was not constructed after 16 years in power, mean while they always budget for that road.

Ask PDP why Enugu - Onitsha road was not constructed for 16 years yet they always budget and embezzled the money.

Ask PDP why Enugu - Porthacourt road was not constructed after 16 years yet they budgeted and embezzled the money.

Ask PDP why Ilorin - Mokwa road was not rehabilitated after 16 years.

Ask PDP why Sokoto - Kontagora road was never rehabilitated after 16 years.

Ask PDP why Kano to Maiduguri road was not rehabilitated after they spent 16years in power.

Ask PDP why Jo's to Yola road was not rehabilitated after 16 years.

Ask PDP why one of their thieftains got 16 billion dollars to fix electricity but he embezzled it.

Ask PDP why the couldn't complete Mambilla hydro power project after 16 years.

Ask PDP why they allowed all our textile industries to die, up until 2003 some were still working.

Ask PDP why our foreign reserve became 29.8 billion dollars when they handed over on May 29, 2015,yet the earned about 140dollars per barrel of crude. With less than 45 dollars per barrel of crude Buhari has increased it to over 32 billion dollars.

Ask PDP why they could not defeat terrorism since 2009.

Ask PDP why Makurdi to Enugu road was not repaired after 16 years in Power.

Ask PDP why they could not diversity our economy after 16 years of oil boom.

Ask PDP why they could not carry out the clean up of Ogoni land.

Ask PDP why they couldn't provide modular refineries to end oil bunkering.

Ask PDP why they couldn't solve the problem of epileptic power supply in 16 years.

Ask PDP why they embezzled all our money when we had so much, when crude oil sold for 140 dollars per barrel. PDP was supposed to save but they squandered everything and even stole all the savings we had, especially Gej's Government.

In the days of PDP the CBN was their ATM machine.

In the days of PDP, their constitution was higher than the Nigerian constitution, impunity was the order of the day.

PDP elevated political desperation to of political space.

Nigerians we can never go back to PDP, it will amount to rewarding evil.

Rensure B.

Zara Gift Onyinye

We in Edo are asking the same questions about the Benin-Auchi and Agbor-Uromi roads."

Copied..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2017
Those devils that was in PDP for that 16yrs are now in APC so I think these question should be shifted to APC instead,

People like kwakwaso, atiku, saraki, thanks op we must ask APC these questions when they coming asking us for vote in 2019

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by bashydemy(m): 9:46am On Jul 20, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Those devils that was in PDP for that 16yrs are now in APC so I think these question should be shifted to APC instead,

People like kwakwaso, atiku, saraki, thanks op we must ask APC these questions when they coming asking us for vote in 2019
LOL keep fooling yourself, PDP is still a party trying to come back to power through dubious hunger claim.. We are waiting for you guys in 2019..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by dlondonbadboy: 9:47am On Jul 20, 2017
Is this foolishness hereditary? Or is Africa cursed with stupidity? 80% of APC members were once in PDP..

So what is this nonsense this OP is talking about?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by Ilefoaye(m): 9:49am On Jul 20, 2017
hmmm
Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by PeaceGord: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2017
Lunatic Op.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by bashydemy(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Is this foolishness hereditary? Or is Africa cursed with stupidity? 80% of APC members were once in PDP..

LOL you guys keep banking on that, But mind the man at the helm of affair have never been a PDP and the strong APC members most of them have never beind a PDP member..

Well the fight is for the next President and PMB was never a PDP member.. hahah 2019 go shock una..

2 Likes

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by bashydemy(m): 9:54am On Jul 20, 2017
PeaceGord:
Lunatic Op.

My post pain you abi? Don't worry we are ready for you guys in 2019.. hahah The only thing you guys are shouting is Hunger hahhaa..

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:55am On Jul 20, 2017
bashydemy:
LOL keep fooling yourself, PDP is still a party trying to come back to power through dubious hunger claim.. We are waiting for you guys in 2019..

You state where we should direct our questions right??

Am telling you where I will direct mine, beside we ain't asking party the question suppose to be for individuals

6 Likes

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

He is a member of buhari media group (BMG). Every month 15k

10 Likes

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by bashydemy(m): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

You state where we should direct our questions right??

Am telling you where I will direct mine, beside we ain't asking party the question suppose to be for individuals

Well PDP is still active and planing to take back power and we are waiting for them..

Politics is all about number and people cam move from one party to the order, but Party ideology supersede that of the people in that party..

FFK, Fayose, Etc have once be in APC and ACN respectively..

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by bashydemy(m): 9:59am On Jul 20, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

He is a member of buhari media group (BMG). Every month 15k

Call me whatever you like hahha 2019 go worse for PDP, 2015 will be a child play..

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2017
bashydemy:

Call me whatever you like hahha 2019 go worse for PDP, 2015 will be a child play..

As usual bro, you're working for ya pay

8 Likes

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by bashydemy(m): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

As usual bro, you're working for ya pay
Are you pained as there's no paying in PDP? hahah

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2017
bashydemy:
Are you pained as there's no paying in PDP? hahah

During PDP am sure you were working. I guess you're among those relieved from their works when buhari hardship became intense grin

Thank God for your consolation job

7 Likes

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by CharlotteFlair: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2017
bashydemy:
If PDP comes to look for votes from you in 2019, please ask them why they couldn't complete Lagos - Ibadan expressway (a road that is less than 150 kilometers) after 16years in power and so much earning from crude oil sales.

In 2019 ask PDP why non of our refineries were producing when they left power after 16 years, they neither built new no fixed the existing ones, which is the reason why we still import fuel.

Please ask PDP why the east - West road was not constructed after 16 years in power, mean while they always budget for that road.

Ask PDP why Enugu - Onitsha road was not constructed for 16 years yet they always budget and embezzled the money.

Ask PDP why Enugu - Porthacourt road was not constructed after 16 years yet they budgeted and embezzled the money.

Ask PDP why Kano to Maiduguri road was not rehabilitated after they spent 16years in power.

Ask PDP why one of their thieftains got 16 billion dollars to fix electricity but he embezzled it.

Ask PDP why they allowed all our textile industries to die, up until 2003 some were still working.

Ask PDP why our foreign reserve became 29.8 billion dollars when they handed over on May 29, 2015,yet the earned about 140dollars per barrel of crude. With less than 45 dollars per barrel of crude Buhari has increased it to over 32 billion dollars.

Ask PDP why they couldn't solve the problem of epileptic power supply in 16 years.

Ask PDP why they embezzled all our money when we had so much, when crude oil sold for 140 dollars per barrel. PDP was supposed to save but they squandered everything and even stole all the savings we had, especially Gej's Government.

In the days of PDP, their constitution was higher than the Nigerian constitution, impunity was the order of the day.

Rensure B.

Zara Gift Onyinye

We in Edo are asking the same questions about the Benin-Auchi and Agbor-Uromi roads."

Copied..

Trash!! Where is your incontrovertible evidence showing the projects were budgeted for and the funds embezzled?
Next time copy and paste with sense.

Why is APC shitting in their pants when campaigns have not even started? In 2019, APC will tell the hungry and dying masses what they did for them better that PDP couldn't do? Also come with your manifesto of 2015.

Meanwhile, produce concrete evidence to back up your claims if you want NLers to take you serious.

3 Likes

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by VISTIN(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2017
Those who squandered the money and are still squandering it are there chilling.

You guys are here fighting over nothing. I'm not a politician, but I tell you, they all have one thing in common, "stealing".

I thought Buhari would have been different, but when I saw his budget for kitchen and Aso Villa, I concluded he's a hypocritical "angel".

But since those who are not stealing and are recovering stolen ones are not achieving anything, we can take those who tried a little and stole as prodigal sons and give them a second chance.

I'm not campaigning. Those who want to vote for APC or PDP in 2019 should go ahead. Whoever wins, let him carry on.

As for me, only God can do what no man can do. God is my president. If you doubt me, check the last time you heard from Buhari the supposed president. It's not beautiful.
Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by gameboyo: 10:25am On Jul 20, 2017
Hmmm

When APC comes, I'll thank them for the change given but I'll remind them that under pdp we bought fuel for 87 naira but right now I'm getting it for 145. I'll remind them of promising to reduced the price of fuel to 40.

I won't forget to remind them about the fact that a dollar to a naira was less than 200 naira to a dollar, but right now it's 400 naira to a dollar. I won't forget to remind them Dat they promised to ensured that a dollar will go for 1 naira.
I'll tell me that Nigerians, at least since I was born have never suffered this way even under the alleged reckless pdp.
Finally, I'll tell them to pack their bags and go away

3 Likes

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by CharlotteFlair: 10:28am On Jul 20, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL you guys keep banking on that, But mind the man at the helm of affair have never been a PDP and the strong APC members most of them have never beind a PDP member..

Well the fight is for the next President and PMB was never a PDP member.. hahah 2019 go shock una..
Please who is the man at the helm of affairs? cheesy Don't tell me you are referring to the vegetable in London ooo...

I have good news for you OP, an implosion is eminent in APC, its a pity you are far too brainwashed to see it. Come 2019, there will be nothing like APC mark my words.

Who doesn't know in Nigeria that the unholy wedlock of the strange bedfellows has already hit the rocks and the stakeholders (Arewa and Odua) are only waiting patiently like vultures for the carcass to soften before they tear it into tiny shreds?

Bashydemy...Omode ti ko mo Ogun, efo lo 'n pee (small pikin wey no sabi medicine dey call am vegetable) cheesy

Ajekun iya in o jee...

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by Godwin16(m): 10:34am On Jul 20, 2017
as long as it doesn't affect d price of garri, i am okay........teamgarrirepublic
Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by Rrankdonga(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2017
bashydemy:

Rensure B.

Zara Gift Onyinye

Copied..

I will be sure to ask Ameachi, El-rufai and kwankwaso. Not forgetting Atiku.
Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by chinjo(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2017
OP have you noticed that you are standing alone in this thread? doesn't it ring a bell in your head?. I am not a politician but any party that has brought untold hardship to Nigerians to the extent that people are committing suicide because of hardship and stealing pot of food from the fire which has never been heard of before is not fit to be in power.

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by bashydemy(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

During PDP am sure you were working. I guess you're among those relieved from their works when buhari hardship became intense grin

Thank God for your consolation job

Haha I am working then and still working now, When So are you saying people wasn't lay off from their job under GEJ hahah..

We are in recession and the world know that, If you were among that was lay off, Find something else to be doing and don't be lazy.

Don't be ashamed apply for N-Power..

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by bashydemy(m): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Trash!! Where is your incontrovertible evidence showing the projects were budgeted for and the funds embezzled?
Next time copy and paste with sense.

Why is APC shitting in their pants when campaigns have not even started? In 2019, APC will tell the hungry and dying masses what they did for them better that PDP couldn't do? Also come with your manifesto of 2015.

Meanwhile, produce concrete evidence to back up your claims if you want NLers to take you serious.

Sorry even if your brain could not decipher how to get information about past budget, I know you conscience won't lie to you about second Niger Bridge, They have been budgeting for 2nd Niger bridge since 2011 and where is the bridge today? hahahha

Nigerians are not blind, They know how we get to where we are today.. Even if you guys are trying to use hunger slogan as for your campaign in 2019, Nigerians that witness the 16yrs misrule of PDP know the different, You think passengers and communuters flying Lagos/Ibadan Express road don't know how it is before Buhari comes to power in may 2015? You think they did not know about those roads mentioned above?

PDP can't fool us again, Though we understand that things is hard, But under PDP it's just looting spread and no development at all..

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by chinjo(m): 11:14am On Jul 20, 2017
bashydemy:

Haha I am working then and still working now, When So are you saying people wasn't lay off from their job under GEJ hahah..

We are in recession and the world know that, If you were among that was lay off, Find something else to be doing and don't be lazy.

Don't be ashamed apply for N-Power..

Be proud of where u work. Show us your ID card. according to the national bureau of statistics, over 3.5 million people lost their jobs in the first two years of Buhari administration and Buhari is deceiving himself with N-Power. we dey wait for APC in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by bashydemy(m): 11:21am On Jul 20, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Please who is the man at the helm of affairs? cheesy Don't tell me you are referring to the vegetable in London ooo...

I have good news for you OP, an implosion is eminent in APC, its a pity you are far too brainwashed to see it. Come 2019, there will be nothing like APC mark my words.

Who doesn't know in Nigeria that the unholy wedlock of the strange bedfellows has already hit the rocks and the stakeholders (Arewa and Odua) are only waiting patiently like vultures for the carcass to soften before they tear it into tiny shreds?

Bashydemy...Omode ti ko mo Ogun, efo lo 'n pee (small pikin wey no sabi medicine dey call am vegetable) cheesy

Ajekun iya in o jee...

LOL you better don't end of like Doyin Okupe at the bold, Buhari/PYO are at the helm of affair and there's nothing one million of your likes can do about it hahah..

PDP is dying already go and live with that..

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by bashydemy(m): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2017
Rrankdonga:
I will be sure to ask Ameachi, El-rufai and kwankwaso. Not forgetting Atiku.

Well Ameachi, Kwankwaso are among the best Governors during their time, But the problem is they never have a say at the Federal level reason they both parted way with PDP because they can't stand the injustice melted at Nigeria by their then party.. Ameachi is one of the best and working ministers for now....

El Rufai was the best FCT minister so far go and ask your paymasters..

Atiku haha that one is irrelevant reason APC did not give him the mandate then, Even APC recognises Kwankwaso ahead of him, Remember he came distance third..

2 Likes

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by Rrankdonga(m): 11:37am On Jul 20, 2017
bashydemy:

Well Ameachi, Kwankwaso are among the best Governors during their time, But the problem is they never have a say at the Federal level reason they both parted way with PDP because they can't stand the injustice melted at Nigeria by their then party.. Ameachi is one of the best and working ministers for now....

El Rufai was the best FCT minister so far go and ask your paymasters..

Atiku haha that one is irrelevant reason APC did not give him the mandate then, Even APC recognises Kwankwaso ahead of him, Remember he came distance third..
You're just going back and forth.
First you say ask the PDP why they didn't do this and that, then I mention some of the names all of which are now in your camp. You then proceed to tell me how they did well ( while in the PDP of course). You see how confused you can get when you just copy and paste?
Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by bashydemy(m): 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
Rrankdonga:
You're just going back and forth.
First you say ask the PDP why they didn't do this and that, then I mention some of the names all of which are now in your camp. You then proceed to tell me how they did well ( while in the PDP of course). You see how confused you can get when you just copy and paste?

LOL go and read my comment again, They were never at the federal level so they have little or no say when we have Someone like GEJ who can't think with his brain as the President..

They both perform better in their various states as the Governor..

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Governance is continuuum..where they stopped APC continues...but wrecking already established structures is a sure sign of bad governance by the way PDP is still putting its house why the early fret?APC should rather state its achievements to secure 2019 votes and not what PDP failed to do..
Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Op is dead. Death keep calling on the op several time. I believe he's giving us his last statement after that he will just go and hang him self.
Re: Questions To Ask Pdp In 2019 When They Come Asking For Your Vote.. by bashydemy(m): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2017
uzobaby:
Governance is continuuum..where they stopped APC continues...but wrecking already established structures is a sure sign of bad governance by the way PDP is still putting its house why the early fret?APC should rather state its achievements to secure 2019 votes and not what PDP failed to do..

Don't rush bro we are putting that together, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway and Lagos/Ibadan Light rail are part of our achievements..

Success of N-Power, Fully implementation of TSA where them no see money thief again..

improvement in power sector nko.. we get money just wait and see..

2nd Niger bridge hmmmm..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newsflash: Again, Buhari Shuns Lagos' 2-day Visit, Sends Osinbajo Instead / BREAKING: Justice Okon Abang Totally Disregards The Nigerian Constitution. / Independent Names Ugwuanyi Grassroots Development Governor Of The Year 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.