Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Guys What Are The Crazy Things You Have Done Cause Of Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Are The Crazy Things You Have Done Cause Of Sex? (1632 Views)

'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

Guys What Are The Crazy Things You Have Done Cause Of Sex? by wkkwl: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
i remember trekking a very long distance cause the traffic jam was much i don't wanna miss before she change her mind.

Share yours!!!
Re: Guys What Are The Crazy Things You Have Done Cause Of Sex? by khassy(m): 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Make I wait make others comment first
Re: Guys What Are The Crazy Things You Have Done Cause Of Sex? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
HMMM well i went on a journey from delta state to uniben in benin and stayed at my cousin's lodge (bedsitter) in uniben for one week all bcaus of these uniben student i met on my cousin's matric day in uniben, so while he went to lectures 4rm 6am to 5pm everyday, i bang the lady everyday 4 one week 4rm 10am to 3pm.
Re: Guys What Are The Crazy Things You Have Done Cause Of Sex? by Synzu(m): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
saintloveren:
HMMM well i went on a journey from delta state to uniben in benin and stayed at my cousin's lodge (bedsitter) in uniben for one week all bcaus of these uniben student i met on my cousin's matric day in uniben, so while he went to lectures 4rm 6am to 5pm everyday, i bang the lady everyday 4 one week 4rm 10am to 3pm.

Who dash small rat like you??
Re: Guys What Are The Crazy Things You Have Done Cause Of Sex? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Synzu:

Who dash small rat like you??
HMM IF ONLY god can open ur eyez to see the numbers of imo state university,uniben and abraka,auchi, uniport,western delta university at oghara delta state and oko poly ladies i have devoured. "u will pay ur respect to me. "true story
Re: Guys What Are The Crazy Things You Have Done Cause Of Sex? by Synzu(m): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
saintloveren:
HMM IF ONLY god can open ur eyez to see the numbers of imo state university,uniben and abraka,auchi, uniport,western delta university at oghara delta state and oko poly ladies i have devoured. "u will pay ur respect to me. "true story

You even have the effrontery to bring God into your lies. Don't complain when you start having problems.
Re: Guys What Are The Crazy Things You Have Done Cause Of Sex? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
Synzu:

You even have the effrontery to bring God into your lies. Don't complain when you start having problems.
i aint having no problems, cant wait to be at owerri next month, and u know why im visiting.
Re: Guys What Are The Crazy Things You Have Done Cause Of Sex? by Synzu(m): 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
saintloveren:
i aint having no problems, cant wait to be at owerri next month, and u know why im visiting.

Wetin concern me and you I don't know and don't care why you're visiting.
Re: Guys What Are The Crazy Things You Have Done Cause Of Sex? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
Synzu:

Wetin concern me and you I don't know and don't care why you're visiting.
u can still arrange 4 me na, atleast to do two ladies for two weeks aint a bad idea.
Re: Guys What Are The Crazy Things You Have Done Cause Of Sex? by Synzu(m): 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
saintloveren:
u can still arrange 4 me na, atleast to do two ladies for two weeks aint a bad idea.

LOL, can u even afford hotel bills for 2 weeks Nor make me laff abeg.
Re: Guys What Are The Crazy Things You Have Done Cause Of Sex? by menabae(f): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lolz
Re: Guys What Are The Crazy Things You Have Done Cause Of Sex? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
Synzu:

LOL, can u even afford hotel bills for 2 weeks Nor make me laff abeg.
I aint staying in an hotel, my home is imo state university, free lodge dey there 4 me.
Re: Guys What Are The Crazy Things You Have Done Cause Of Sex? by Synzu(m): 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
saintloveren:
I aint staying in an hotel, my home is imo state university, free lodge dey there 4 me.

I don't know anyone who'll stay in a hostel with you.
Re: Guys What Are The Crazy Things You Have Done Cause Of Sex? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Synzu:

I don't know anyone who'll stay in a hostel with you.
IV got two friends and two cousins there in the school, dats y i said a place to stay aint a problem.
Re: Guys What Are The Crazy Things You Have Done Cause Of Sex? by Synzu(m): 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
saintloveren:
IV got two friends and two cousins there in the school, dats y i said a place to stay aint a problem.

Well, the chics I know won't come anywhere near a student environment.
Re: Guys What Are The Crazy Things You Have Done Cause Of Sex? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Synzu:

Well, the chics I know won't come anywhere near a student environment.
hmmm even when the student has his own ride and lives in an expensive lodge in school?
Re: Guys What Are The Crazy Things You Have Done Cause Of Sex? by cruzita(f): 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
none.I ain't a fool
Re: Guys What Are The Crazy Things You Have Done Cause Of Sex? by Synzu(m): 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
saintloveren:
hmmm even when the student has his own ride and lives in an expensive lodge in school?

Such "Student" should be capable of footing hotel bills.

Re: Guys What Are The Crazy Things You Have Done Cause Of Sex? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
Synzu:

Such "Student" should be capable of footing hotel bills.
hmmm nt when d lodge itself its more beautiful than a room in a four star hotel.
Re: Guys What Are The Crazy Things You Have Done Cause Of Sex? by Synzu(m): 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
saintloveren:
hmmm nt when d lodge itself its more beautiful than a room in a four star hotel.

When you grow older, you'll realise that most people who rent hotel suites always have better looking homes.

Giving/receiving Gifts In Relationship: Your Opinion? / Who Is Your Favorite Nairalander? / If Nigeria Ladies Are To Be OS Which Are You Using?