Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,262 members, 7,853,300 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

Guys: What Should I Do Please? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Should I Do Please? (794 Views)

Hey, Guys What Will You Do If You Were Me? / Guys. What’s The Worst Way A Girl Has Even Turned You Down ? / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: What Should I Do Please? by ritzybaby(f): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
There was a girl i date for girl for about 6 months. We have a little misunderstanding which leads to the end of our relationship.
And now, am in dire of a serious help into a school whereby a very few applicants are selected from each state. In which her mother seems to be the fastest shortcut i mean the fastest one.
And now the girl don't want to see me or talk to me at all, she do ignore my chats and calls sad

What should i do please...

Lalasticlala.... I need help o
Re: Guys: What Should I Do Please? by MrPresident1: 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
The girl is holding your destiny in her hands...eeya, sori ehn
Re: Guys: What Should I Do Please? by Olusanya333(m): 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Go and read the law of concord
Re: Guys: What Should I Do Please? by ggrin(f): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
Na key holder I know o, dunno say destiny holder dy too o gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Should I Do Please? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Talk to her mom and not to her..if u think her mother can help u get in to the school, then go to her straight ..
Re: Guys: What Should I Do Please? by ritzybaby(f): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrPresident1:
The girl is holding your destiny in her hands...eeya, sori ehn
o boy, destiny ke?? Abeggo
Re: Guys: What Should I Do Please? by popesam1(m): 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
KashyBaby:
Talk to her mom and not to her..if u think her mother can help u get in to the school, then go to her straight ..

You just say my mind, he should just go to the mother of that girl not the girl
Re: Guys: What Should I Do Please? by MrPresident1: 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
ritzybaby:
o boy, destiny ke?? Abeggo

Beg the babe, she will come around, she will help smoothen things with her mum, all will be well and you will become a cadet very soon. Amen wink

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Should I Do Please? by ritzybaby(f): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

hmmm.... But.. But i haven't met her b4, she's the one telling me one day dat if she make attempt of going to d school dat she's very very very sure she's goin to getit cos her mom works there and she has a series of connection that can help sad
Re: Guys: What Should I Do Please? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
I don't get it op

are u seeking admission into d skul(as a student)? or

u want to b employed as a teacher/lecturer?
Re: Guys: What Should I Do Please? by ritzybaby(f): 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

Beg the babe, she will come around, she will help smoothen things with her mum, all will be well and you will become a cadet very soon. Amen wink
Amen... How did u knw??
Re: Guys: What Should I Do Please? by MrPresident1: 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
ritzybaby:
Amen... How did u knw??

I figured through another thread you opened on NDA

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Should I Do Please? by ritzybaby(f): 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

I figured through another thread you opened on NDA
yea, you're right.... Or

i was even thinking of telling d girl perhaps we should remain as ordinary friends, even if the relationship can't work... So, through that level, i will jhuz... Ehn,
Re: Guys: What Should I Do Please? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
ritzybaby:
hmmm.... But.. But i haven't met her b4, she's the one telling me one day dat if she make attempt of going to d school dat she's very very very sure she's goin to getit cos her mom works there and she has a series of connection that can help sad

Lol...well, then strive harder to get into tat school if u really wanted without any connections..since u don't know her mom & she is avoiding u, go find other way..otherwise, go to other school..don't use her to get what u want.
Re: Guys: What Should I Do Please? by MrPresident1: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
ritzybaby:
yea, you're right.... Or

i was even thinking of telling d girl perhaps we should remain as ordinary friends, even if the relationship can't work... So, through that level, i will jhuz... Ehn,
Re: Guys: What Should I Do Please? by MrPresident1: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
ritzybaby:
yea, you're right.... Or

Pray to God, then speak with her, everything will be fine.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Wan2 Make Love 2 Ur Bae When She's sick And Jus Recovering! / Pregnancy, HELP!!! / My Gf Complains That I Value My Younger Sister More Than Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.