Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Photo: When You Attend The Wedding Of Your Debtor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: When You Attend The Wedding Of Your Debtor (1263 Views)

Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta / Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) / (hillarious photo) When guys Finally Buy a Boxer After Long Complaint Frm Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: When You Attend The Wedding Of Your Debtor by permanentgrace(m): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lolz.

You really need to eat even more than this to at least recover part of your debt.

Lala also known as lalasticlala, seun, farano etc, come see how to recover your debt.

Re: Photo: When You Attend The Wedding Of Your Debtor by Oladimejy(m): 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
The man be like; shebi u no won pay my money abi,then no problem me self go make sure nobody eat here today
Re: Photo: When You Attend The Wedding Of Your Debtor by Cutehector(m): 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
Me and food gawd! cheesy
Re: Photo: When You Attend The Wedding Of Your Debtor by vault(m): 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
lol....
Re: Photo: When You Attend The Wedding Of Your Debtor by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
LOL yoruba people mehnn
Re: Photo: When You Attend The Wedding Of Your Debtor by popesam1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
Kai! The man be like, you no go take my money go hell
Re: Photo: When You Attend The Wedding Of Your Debtor by missingrib(f): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
the man no dull himself but na the stomach I pity...
Re: Photo: When You Attend The Wedding Of Your Debtor by andrew12(m): 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Dats jes pure Sucide somebody holam
Re: Photo: When You Attend The Wedding Of Your Debtor by iykekelvins(m): 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
This one small.. I go bring. Mini cooler from house..
Re: Photo: When You Attend The Wedding Of Your Debtor by permanentgrace(m): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lolz. All comments so funny. He should be worried about his survival after clearing the table into his stomach.
Re: Photo: When You Attend The Wedding Of Your Debtor by kufreabasi2013(m): 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
The debtor will be praying for him to eat more and end up in the hospital. he will die of constipation and his next of kin will become the new creditor
Re: Photo: When You Attend The Wedding Of Your Debtor by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
undecided
Re: Photo: When You Attend The Wedding Of Your Debtor by cruzita(f): 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
who is fooling who?
Re: Photo: When You Attend The Wedding Of Your Debtor by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lol
Re: Photo: When You Attend The Wedding Of Your Debtor by Smellymouth: 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Men Don't Marry because They Wanna Have Sex With Their Wife. / / 7 Reasons Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.