Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

I Can't Remember My Windows Server 2012 Password. Help! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Can't Remember My Windows Server 2012 Password. Help! (2202 Views)

Help! My Windows 10 System Is Consuming Too Much Data. / Share Your "I Can't Do Without" PC Softwares / Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Remember My Windows Server 2012 Password. Help! by samjadinero(m): 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
My admin password expired, I changed it (but my mind was not with me that afternoon). So I tried to to log in the next morning and the password I thought I registered wasn't the right one. How do I reset the password, please? Thanks.
Re: I Can't Remember My Windows Server 2012 Password. Help! by Kunleforreal(m): 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
I can remove the password for you without formatting it. Just call or whatsapp 07035129972 if you reside in Lagos.
Re: I Can't Remember My Windows Server 2012 Password. Help! by shawlxAk(m): 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Is this in a production environment or a lab? There are a few ways to accomplish that.

One of which is:

Download konboot, burn the ISO file to a CD/DVD, boot the system from it. It will let you log in without a password. Once in, change your password.

samjadinero:
My admin password expired, I changed it (but my mind was not with me that afternoon). So I tried to to log in the next morning and the password I thought I registered wasn't the right one. How do I reset the password, please? Thanks.
Re: I Can't Remember My Windows Server 2012 Password. Help! by samjadinero(m): 6:32am On Feb 10, 2016
shawlxAk:
Is this in a production environment or a lab? There are a few ways to accomplish that.

One of which is:

Download konboot, burn the ISO file to a CD/DVD, boot the system from it. It will let you log in without a password. Once in, change your password.

Thanks. In a lab. If it had happened in a production environment, I would be a zombie now.
Re: I Can't Remember My Windows Server 2012 Password. Help! by samjadinero(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
Kunleforreal:
I can remove the password for you without formatting it. Just call or whatsapp 07035129972 if you reside in Lagos.
Senior Man, I don't reside in Lagos. Epp me!
Re: I Can't Remember My Windows Server 2012 Password. Help! by BetaTechnicians: 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
samjadinero:
Senior Man, I don't reside in Lagos. Epp me!
have you tried what shawlxAk instructed you to do?
Re: I Can't Remember My Windows Server 2012 Password. Help! by samjadinero(m): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2016
shawlxAk:

One of which is:

I downloaded Konboot, burned it on a CD but my pC is refusing to boot from the CD. But it boots other CDs. What did I do wrong?
Re: I Can't Remember My Windows Server 2012 Password. Help! by kemijohnson(m): 11:40am On Mar 27, 2016
where do you reside?
anyways. i have done a video tutorial for this here http://chudetv.com/how-to-hack-into-a-windows-server-2012-password-protected-system-educational_v1108

just watch the video and follow the procedure. you will need a windows 8 CD or windows server 2012 CD.
Re: I Can't Remember My Windows Server 2012 Password. Help! by samjadinero(m): 6:30am On Mar 29, 2016
kemijohnson:
where do you reside?
anyways. i have done a video tutorial for this here http://chudetv.com/how-to-hack-into-a-windows-server-2012-password-protected-system-educational_v1108

just watch the video and follow the procedure. you will need a windows 8 CD or windows server 2012 CD.
Thanks. I will see the video.
Re: I Can't Remember My Windows Server 2012 Password. Help! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hello Sir,

Sorry about your inability to Login. I know how it feels.

Im an IT Administrator in my firm, and we encounter this from our users most times

Do you reside in Benin? I would be very glad to help you Reset the Password freely. else you may call me on 08060303310 or mail me. i can direct you on the steps to take.

Dont fret, Passwords can be cleared in 10 Seconds.

samjadinero:
Re: I Can't Remember My Windows Server 2012 Password. Help! by samjadinero(m): 11:31am On Mar 30, 2016
Theboynextdoor:
Hello Sir,

Sorry about your inability to Login. I know how it feels.

Im an IT Administrator in my firm, and we encounter this from our users most times

Do you reside in Benin? I would be very glad to help you Reset the Password freely. else you may call me on 08060303310 or mail me. i can direct you on the steps to take.

Dont fret, Passwords can be cleared in 10 Seconds.

Thanks. I will call you around 5-6pm today. I wouldn't want to disturb you at work.
Re: I Can't Remember My Windows Server 2012 Password. Help! by economia: 12:14pm On May 26, 2016
kemijohnson:
where do you reside?

Re: I Can't Remember My Windows Server 2012 Password. Help! by ifex370(m): 6:01pm On May 26, 2016
samjadinero:

Thanks. I will call you around 5-6pm today. I wouldn't want to disturb you at work.

Don't forget to post the solution
Re: I Can't Remember My Windows Server 2012 Password. Help! by kayemjay(m): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
How was this resolved?

samjadinero:

(1) (Reply)

Acer (packard) Easynote TE (760gb/8gb, Intel Dual Core) / Gurus Pllease Crack This New Free Browsing Software / Stop Windows 10 Update From Consuming Your Data+video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.