Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? (3303 Views)

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? / NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by frainc(m): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
I came across this on facebook
So I decided to ask the question here

Is there anything wrong for a woman to carry CONDOMS in her bag?

And to our ladies here
Can you carry CONDOMS in your bag?

Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by Cutehector(m): 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
If she is sexually active

Nope.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by olexjay(m): 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
u're dating
olosh*
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
hmmmm thats irresponsible and totally unacceptible 4 me personally.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by ronald4lif(m): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Everything is wrong with a woman carrying condoms. What's she doing with them? undecided
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
No, It's totally irresponsible.

except if she is buying them so she can take them home.

You realize this is basically like a guy carrying condoms in his pockets, right?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by Griffon(m): 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
ronald4lif:
Everything is wrong with a woman carrying condoms. What's she doing with them? undecided

Searching for clients.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by mzvyne(f): 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
Whats d difference between ladies carrying condoms and guys carrying condoms?

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by frainc(m): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
mzvyne:
because we are GUYS
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by ronald4lif(m): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
Griffon:

Searching for clients.

Ya obu akuna akuna then. Ashawo parading herself as a girlfriend. Odikwa risky o.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by mzvyne(f): 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
frainc:
because we are GUYS
And?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by ronald4lif(m): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
mzvyne:

So coz guys can carry condoms ladies should too? undecided
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by Juxtified(m): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
In fact, it is advisable. Always be prepared, even if you don't plan to

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by mzvyne(f): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
ronald4lif:

Ladies can, i didnt say they should.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by ronald4lif(m): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
mzvyne:

Ladies can, i didnt say they should.

They had better not coz they won't like the consequences. tongue
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by mzvyne(f): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
ronald4lif:

They had better not coz they won't like the consequences. tongue
Ejoor, enlighten me on the consequences of carrying a condom.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by Griffon(m): 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
mzvyne:

Ladies who carry condoms around are mainly commercial sex workers, that should answer your question.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by ronald4lif(m): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
mzvyne:

Ejoor, enlighten me on the consequences of carrying a condom.

It shows she sleeps around and the consequence of cheating is to dump their ass. That's the consequence. wink
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by frainc(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
mzvyne:

And?
and girls cannot do everything guys does
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
Yes,its wrong and irresponsible.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by cruzita(f): 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
for a decent woman its wrong but for olosho yes
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by AlienStar: 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Gender equality wink
ronald4lif:

Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by ronald4lif(m): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
AlienStar:
Gender equality wink

In Naija or where? Better relocate to the West. No be for Naija that one go happen. tongue

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by mzvyne(f): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
ronald4lif:

It shows she sleeps around and the consequence of cheating is to dump their ass. That's the consequence. wink
I dont mean someone in a relationship.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by AlienStar: 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hehehehe buh change is constant.
ronald4lif:

In Naija or where? Better relocate to the West. No be for Naija that one go happen. tongue
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by Exponental(m): 6:53am On Feb 10, 2016
It depends.....
If her guy likes sex & she won't want to risk having STDs or unwanted pregnancy..... that's WISDOM.
If she loves sex herself... that's PROTECTION.
If she sells sex...... that's CUSTOMERS SERVICE.
If she pretends about sex... that's STUPIDITY.
If she's a virgin... that's DESPERATION.
(ADD YOURS AND FEEL FREE TO CORRECT ME)

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 10, 2016
What could be wrong with that?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by NemzySeries(m): 8:49am On Feb 10, 2016
hehehehehehehe @ topic....Condom too small na, if she likes she shd carry full chemist, pharmacy or even hospital in her bag e no concern anybody provide shez self concious dat Hiv & malaria ne b mate...........i & m ex use to drag who's turn it is to supply Cds 4 our consumptions bk den
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by NemzySeries(m): 8:51am On Feb 10, 2016
Exponental:
It depends.....
If her guy likes sex & she won't want to risk having STDs or unwanted pregnancy..... that's WISDOM.
If she loves sex herself... that's PROTECTION.
If she sells sex...... that's CUSTOMERS SERVICE.
If she pretends about sex... that's STUPIDITY.
If she's a virgin... that's DESPERATION.
(ADD YOURS AND FEEL FREE TO CORRECT ME)
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by frainc(m): 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Rainess:
What could be wrong with that?
u mean nothing is wrong with that?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
frainc:
u mean nothing is wrong with that?

That's what I mean
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry CONDOMS In Her Bag? by peeca(m): 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
There is noting wrong is for protection

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP! I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Friend's Girlfriends / A Nairalander Unboxing Iphone7 He Bought For Suzan404, A Nairalander / Praying Before Engaging In Sexual Intercourse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.