Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,506 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Why It Is That Girls Dont Like The Good Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It Is That Girls Dont Like The Good Guys (695 Views)

Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / Things That Girls Hate To Listen / Girls DONT Date Or Befriend A Poor Guy (dont Waste Your Youth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It Is That Girls Dont Like The Good Guys by nduprincekc(m): 12:05am On Feb 10, 2016
I just dont know why girls ate we the good guys,can some1 tell me please
Re: Why It Is That Girls Dont Like The Good Guys by ibroh22(m): 12:08am On Feb 10, 2016
nduprincekc:

Who gave you the order to term yourself a good guy,,,,,check yourself well,you must be a bad in some aspect the girls don't like #shalom
Re: Why It Is That Girls Dont Like The Good Guys by obiorathesubtle: 12:11am On Feb 10, 2016
because they're dumb.. Nothing else

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is That Girls Dont Like The Good Guys by nduprincekc(m): 12:11am On Feb 10, 2016
ok oo all i knew girls only love rich people
Re: Why It Is That Girls Dont Like The Good Guys by Emac34: 12:11am On Feb 10, 2016
nduprincekc:
maybe the good guyz ain't digging it dip
Re: Why It Is That Girls Dont Like The Good Guys by smilinseun(m): 12:12am On Feb 10, 2016
Let me correct you, girls like good guys but they don't date them, they friendzone the good guys.
Re: Why It Is That Girls Dont Like The Good Guys by lollystiver(m): 12:16am On Feb 10, 2016
are you trying to say ur dad is a bad guy before ur mom get married to him or how
Re: Why It Is That Girls Dont Like The Good Guys by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 10, 2016
nduprincekc:
Who told you that girls don't like good guys? undecided
Re: Why It Is That Girls Dont Like The Good Guys by nduprincekc(m): 12:17am On Feb 10, 2016
exactly but why are they doing this not fair at all

smilinseun:
Let me correct you, girls like good guys but they don't date them, they friendzone the good guys.
Re: Why It Is That Girls Dont Like The Good Guys by Whizkeey(m): 12:18am On Feb 10, 2016
H
Re: Why It Is That Girls Dont Like The Good Guys by vicstar(m): 12:27am On Feb 10, 2016
good guys are timid, easily manipulated undecided gurls don't want another pvssy in their life,they've gat one already undecided undecided
Re: Why It Is That Girls Dont Like The Good Guys by Panzerfaust(m): 12:29am On Feb 10, 2016
Because they are fake and dumb. Girls want a guy who can work their pvssy. Nice guys are chumps.
Re: Why It Is That Girls Dont Like The Good Guys by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 10, 2016
Many women don't go for the so called good guys because many of them are looking for excitement, thrill and adventure. Good guys are perceived as boring and predictable. This is not good thinking because a woman will fail to recognize the diamond in the rough. This man may not have a great outer appearance, but on the inside is kind, caring, and dependable. It takes a mentally matured woman to see that a good guy is a great deal in the game of love. B-boys or bad boys will give you nothing but lies, infidelity and deceit. I had many good guys in my life and I am a much better person for those experiences.
Re: Why It Is That Girls Dont Like The Good Guys by nduprincekc(m): 12:43am On Feb 10, 2016
hmmmm amyross indeed you nailed it
Re: Why It Is That Girls Dont Like The Good Guys by PissedOffWeed(m): 5:31am On Feb 10, 2016
amross16:
Many women don't go for the so called good guys because many of them are looking for excitement, thrill and adventure. Good guys are perceived as boring and predictable. This is not good thinking because a woman will fail to recognize the diamond in the rough. This man may not have a great outer appearance, but on the inside is kind, caring, and dependable. It takes a mentally matured woman to see that a good guy is a great deal in the game of love. B-boys or bad boys will give you nothing but lies, infidelity and deceit. I had many good guys in my life and I am a much better person for those experiences.
You just gave me a glimpse of hope that some sensible lady is still out there who will value me for being a good guy!!!! embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Getting Over A Break-up (do's & Don'ts)-photos / Best Somali Song Ever! / Counter Thread: ten Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Nigerian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.