Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man (1830 Views)

Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by nduprincekc(m): 12:39am On Feb 10, 2016
I know why am asking this because it is hard for me to talk to ladies the last time i did mennn i hear am

Now ladies please what do you want from cool guys from me

NB: am serious searching
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 10, 2016
#1 ....a gooood damn eggplant tongue tongue tongue & everything will juz follow...lol
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by nduprincekc(m): 12:47am On Feb 10, 2016
hmmmm kashy actually you never answer anything
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by MrCork: 12:48am On Feb 10, 2016
KashyBaby:
#1 ....a gooood damn eggplant tongue tongue tongue & everything will juz follow...lol

...kashybaby..so you still stealing peoples foto puttin it on your picture profile?...OLE...OLE...OLE!!! (No ofeense) angry
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 10, 2016
Their list no get end o. Na u go tire
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by vicstar(m): 12:51am On Feb 10, 2016
KashyBaby:

if u likee fruit come make I banana u grin grin
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 10, 2016
Obedience! You have this an yer good. grin
Seriously though.
Patience with me
Truthful with me
Faithful to me
But in one word:love
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by nduprincekc(m): 1:04am On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
Obedience! Yout have this an yer good. grin
Seriously though.
Patience with me
Truthful to with me
Faithful to me
But in one word love

OK QUEEN I WILL TRY IT ON YOU HOPE YOU DONT MIND
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 10, 2016
nduprincekc:

OK QUEEN I WILL TRY IT ON YOU HOPE YOU DONT MIND
Thank you sir.But I do mind.
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by nduprincekc(m): 1:14am On Feb 10, 2016
NOTHING PERSONAL

ATLEAST LOVE YOUR NEIGBOUR AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF

QueenValerie:
Thank you sir.But I do mind.
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 10, 2016
nduprincekc:
NOTHING PERSONAL

ATLEAST LOVE YOUR NEIGBOUR AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF

Yes,that's what the Bible says.
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by nduprincekc(m): 1:20am On Feb 10, 2016
IT WILL BE BETTER IF WE FOLLOW THE RULE OF THE BIBLE

CAN I SEND YOU PM

QueenValerie:
QueenValerie:
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by vicstar(m): 1:21am On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
Obedience! You have this an yer good. grin
Seriously though.
Patience with me
Truthful with me
Faithful to me
But in one word:love

how many men are u looking for??
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 10, 2016
nduprincekc:
IT WILL BE BETTER IF WE FOLLOW THE RULE OF THE BIBLE

CAN I SEND YOU PM

There ain't a place in the Bible where it say somethin' about a pm. wink
No.Thank you for askin' first though.
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 10, 2016
vicstar:

how many men are u looking for??
What?
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by vicstar(m): 1:28am On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
What?

read between the lines
my point is expecting one guy to have all those qualities yo looking for is rare. So I came up with d question hw many dudes yo lookin' for?
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 10, 2016
vicstar:

read between the lines
my point is expecting one guy to have all those qualities yo looking for is rare. So I came up with d question hw many dudes yo lookin' for?
These can be worked into.I know he ain't gon be perfect but he can work on improvement.
An before you say anythin' (an known you,you will) this goes for me too,we both can work on it.
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by poshestmina(f): 1:35am On Feb 10, 2016
Attention
Love
Attention
Honest
and straight forward

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by vicstar(m): 1:36am On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
These can be worked into.I know he ain't gon be perfect but he can work on improvement.
An before you say anythin' (an known you,you will) this goes for me too,we both can work on it.

I'll applaud u for this one, I've to admit u tried on this one wink, I don't mean to intrude,but I guess u've found the guy right?
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by nduprincekc(m): 1:38am On Feb 10, 2016
I JUST I HAVE TO KNOW YOU BETTER... BUT HOPE YOU WILL BE MY VAL cool

QueenValerie:
There ain't a place in the Bible where it say somethin' about a pm. wink
No.Thank you for askin' first though.
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 10, 2016
vicstar:

I'll applaud u for this one, I've to admit u tried on this one wink, I don't mean to intrude,but I guess u've found the guy right?
Tried? Can I win with you Vic? You seem ta have me figured.
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 10, 2016
nduprincekc:
I JUST I HAVE TO KNOW YOU BETTER... BUT HOPE YOU WILL BE MY VAL cool

Thank ya sir.No.
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by nduprincekc(m): 1:53am On Feb 10, 2016
HANDS OFF I DONT WANT TO BE SEEN LIKE A BAD DUDE
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by vicstar(m): 2:05am On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
Tried? Can I win with you Vic? You seem ta have me figured.

I'll take that as a compliment cool anyway I just declared u the winner wink, I wanna crash dear ma vision is kinda blurry cry have a splendid day ahead
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by Nobody: 2:08am On Feb 10, 2016
vicstar:

I'll take that as a compliment cool anyway I just declared u the winner wink, I wanna crash dear ma vision is kinda blurry cry have a splendid day ahead
You give me heck on 2 threads an now you wanna sleep? angry
I hope you have nightmares. cheesy kiddin'
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by vicstar(m): 2:13am On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
You give me heck on 2 threads an now you wanna sleep? angry
I hope you have nightmares. cheesy kiddin'

uhm dat depends on if I see u in ma dreams lipsrsealed kiddin' tho tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by Nobody: 2:20am On Feb 10, 2016
vicstar:

uhm dat depends on if I see u in ma dreams lipsrsealed kiddin' tho tongue
Wouldn't be a nightmare. tongue
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by vicstar(m): 2:29am On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
Wouldn't be a nightmare. tongue

who told u so undecided anyway it depends on what u might be doing to me or what u intend doin' to me wink
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by Nobody: 3:20am On Feb 10, 2016
vicstar:

who told u so undecided anyway it depends on what u might be doing to me or what u intend doin' to me wink
Duck tape you ta a chair an make you watch 'Dora the explore'. cheesy Ahh sleep well Vic.
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by vicstar(m): 9:37am On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
Duck tape you ta a chair an make you watch 'Dora the explore'. cheesy Ahh sleep well Vic.

smiley cool
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2016
vicstar:

smiley cool
You happy about it?
I'll have ta think of somethin' awful then.Give me time.
Re: Ladies What Do You Really Want From A Man by vicstar(m): 10:06am On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
You happy about it? I'll have ta think of somethin' awful then.Give me time.

why now? Does my happiness make u uncomfortable cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Sex Is Not Love / What Type Of Marriage Do You Prefer Based On The Recent Situation In Nigeria / Must Read: Birthday Sex 18+… Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.