Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,083 members, 7,814,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. (16716 Views)

Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) / Prince Deji Arrested Over 'No Secret Trial' Protest For Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra:FG Seeks Secret Trial Of Kanu,Wants Media Barred From Revealing Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by MyMentor: 9:55am On Feb 10, 2016
orunto27:
Publicly, Nnamdi Kanu's interrogation should start by asking him directly and in public view:- 1, Where does he derive Biafra from? 2, What is the Population of SE, NE, NC and SC? 3, What is Nigeria, her population and boundaries? 4, What are the mineral resources of Nigeria and of Biafra? 5, Name 20 tribes of Nigeria and their populations etc. Let him answer all these questions to the viewing, listening and hearing of all Nigerians on TV. This man wants to rule at least Biafra if we say, he is not competent or qualify to rule Nigeria. Let all Nigerians hear him, sell himself to rule us or rule a recalcitrant part of us. Kanu may not be clueless or mumuish as we think. He may even be the messiah that we want.. Alternatively, bring him out on NTA, AIT to answer people's questions and let the people judge him.

Really?
So GEJ and BUHARI answered dat qestion bf dey r deemed worthy 2 rule Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by odogwu125: 9:57am On Feb 10, 2016
Bringing big charges is one thing but proving it is another thing. Their initial and original charge failed, they brought up big one to deny him bail, now they cant prove it and want secrete trial

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by LordAdam: 9:57am On Feb 10, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Secret Trial.. PUBLIC EXECUTION angry

Preferred Location for EXECUTION:: Head Bridge, Onitsha, Anambra State.

Preferred Mode of Execution:: Hang him from one of the beams of the Bridge, then beat him with sticks and batons like a Pinata until he stops wriggling. Then cut him down, resuscitate him and start all over again until he dies.

Preferred Mode of Corpse Disposal:: Set his corpse on fire at Upper Iweka By-pass and make sure it burns to ashes and the ashes are mixed with poultry feed and used to feed Pigeons in Anambra State Zoo.

You are a BEAST! In a sane society, you should be remanded in a correctional facility.

-Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by AnanseK(m): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2016
lincolnj88:
grin buhari is scam artist...lest I forgot he is among d kangaroo committee that murder ken sari wiwa

You are that irresponsible? Spreading baseless allegations and rumors ?

May the good Lord forgive you and guide you right.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by Okijajuju1(m): 10:01am On Feb 10, 2016
LordAdam:

You are a BEAST! In a sane society, you should be remanded in a correctional facility.

-Lord

Well, we both exist in the same society so that makes us both insane. ;

Okija Juju.. Agu ji Egbe 1 of Nairaland.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by redcliff: 10:07am On Feb 10, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Preferred Mode of Execution:: Hang him from one of the beams of the Bridge, then beat him with sticks and batons like a Pinata until he stops wriggling. Then cut him down, resuscitate him and start all over again until he dies.

Preferred Mode of Corpse Disposal:: Set his corpse on fire at Upper Iweka By-pass and make sure it burns to ashes and the ashes are mixed with poultry feed and used to feed Pigeons in Anambra State Zoo.

Foolishness at its peak

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by LordAdam: 10:08am On Feb 10, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Well, we both exist in the same society so that makes us both insane. ;

Okija Juju.. Agu ji Egbe 1 of Nairaland.

That is where you are wrong. Jack the Ripper killed over a dozen women in his hay days. He is a Briton like Sir Isaac Newton. That they come from the same country does not make them the same.

You should be watched very closely. Your description of how he should be killed is disturbing. The level of hate you have that necessitated that comment is out of this world. It could have only come from the deep abyss of a sick, depraved, and immensely dark mind.

-Lord
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by Okijajuju1(m): 10:08am On Feb 10, 2016
redcliff:

Foolishness at its peak

Yeah! I like peak milk too. grin
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by Okijajuju1(m): 10:11am On Feb 10, 2016
LordAdam:

That is where you are wrong. Jack the Ripper killed over a dozen women in his hay days. He is a Briton like Sir Isaac Newton. That they come from the same country does not make them the same.

You should be watched very closely. Your description of how he should be killed is disturbing. The level of hate you have that necessitated that comment is out of this world. It could have only come from the deep abyss of a sick, depraved, and immensely dark mind.

-Lord

I see. You are one of those ignorant dudes who think they are smart just because they have read a couple of stories and watch alot of Crime and Investigation on DSTV.

Watch me all you want, I am fabulous like that. grin

But Nnamdi Kanu should die a horrible death and it should be publicly done to serve as a deterrent to others who try to mimmick such foolishness in the future.

That is my stance. You reserve the right not to like it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by obc: 10:40am On Feb 10, 2016
Ewu Awusa!!1
Okijajuju1:

I see. You are one of those ignorant dudes who think they are smart just because they have read a couple of stories and watch alot of Crime and Investigation on DSTV.

Watch me all you want, I am fabulous like that. grin

But Nnamdi Kanu should die a horrible death and it should be publicly done to serve as a deterrent to others who try to mimmick such foolishness in the future.

That is my stance. You reserve the right not to like it.

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by SMSguru(m): 10:42am On Feb 10, 2016
Okijajuju1:

When people like you talk, I wonder how old they really are.

I hope you know you are talking about someone's son, husband and father.

He who lives in a glass house should never throw stones.

Oh God please bless those that deserve to be blessed.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by prettyboi1(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2016
otijah:
It seems like the guy gets wilder each time he sleeps nd wakes up in prison
Psychological trauma....he hasn't seen anything yet.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by Okijajuju1(m): 10:50am On Feb 10, 2016
SMSguru:

Look at this punk.

What has my age got to do with anything? Abi you think children can't speak intelligibly or adults can speak gibberish?

So bloody what if he is somebody's father or Son? Are armed robbers not also peoples sons, fathers, brothers, uncles and cousins?

I dont live in a Glass house but if I did, best believe it would be a house made of reinforced glass and I will keep hurling stones at criminals.

God has blessed me and I shall remain blessed.

Nnamdi on the other hand is about to be sent to the Gods for trial. angry

#ThanksForStoppingBy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by orunto27: 10:52am On Feb 10, 2016
Easy Sir! Let us start to create standards for electing our leaders so that we can get rid of cluelessness and mumuism from our lexicon. And you too can be President if you meet the standards. Do you want to be a kabukabu, boobytrap and/or abracadabra President for a people you know nothing about? God forbids.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by prettyboi1(m): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2016
SMSguru:

I really appreciate diplomacy, but when one has to be hard,one has to be hard. You just replied the guy you quoted telling him how Nnamdi Kanu is somebody's son,husband and father but did you ask yourself what Kanu was thinking when he was in those videos asking for "bullets and ammunition"? The people the terrorist ( Kanu) wants to kill with the " bullets and ammunition " are not other people's sons,husbands and fathers? This idiot called Kanu should face whatever comes to him. Shebi he wanted to fight Nigeria? He also was asking for sponsors to provide arms for him and his group of friends so that he can fight Nigeria,right? Now, you people are getting all emotional as if the government just picked up one innocent man from the road and accused him falsely. I wonder how some of us think things through. The federal government should make sure that this terrorist is dealt with fairly and according to the rule of law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by Okijajuju1(m): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2016
Luciferlove:

For someones Dad...May that be the fate of your drunk dad

My father is not a Criminal, Kanu is.

But I dont expect an orphan like you to understand the difference.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by COCKCROW: 11:07am On Feb 10, 2016
Secret trial in democratic world, in this modern time before a competent justice of a competent court in a competent country before the competent nations of the competent world. I wonder why the secrecy if there is an enduring evidence against an innocent man, Kanu. If the witnesses are not like the witnesses of the Pharisess that ganged against Jesus Christ to crucify Him, if the witnesses are not people dropped from hell to kill Kanu, if their testimonies are not "carpenterised",conjoined and fabricated evidences then why the secrecy. Do a normal being from a normal country before a normal court of justice put an innocent young man under trial in the dark room? Can the truth of his seemly crimes be hidden without allowing the world to see the fairness in Kanu's trial? Why not just assassinate him
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by emenas(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2016
hmmmmmm.. END TIME TRIAL
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by SailorXY: 11:19am On Feb 10, 2016
Okijajuju1:

The worst thing be say you be person papa & still watch too much cartoons.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by notoriousbabe: 11:23am On Feb 10, 2016
AprokoMan:
[s][/s]
tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by Okijajuju1(m): 11:25am On Feb 10, 2016
SailorXY:

The worst thing be say you be person papa & still watch too much cartoons.

Do you have problems with cartoons dede? undecided
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by repogirl(f): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2016
Which stu.pid secret trial?

Which bloody witnesses are they protecting? From what exactly are they being protected from? Rubbish!

Let the trial be open, so we can see how you people come about your fake verdict for your bogus charges.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by SailorXY: 11:29am On Feb 10, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Do you have problems with cartoons dede? undecided
You should outgrow cartoons. All you described can only happen in cartoons.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by babajero(m): 11:33am On Feb 10, 2016
Iroh88:
Secret or not, the Albino Ekpa terrorist will rot in jail. The sooner the Wailing traffickers realise that, the better.

God bless the Zoo!! cheesy
At least you acknowledged that nigeria is a zoo
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by Okijajuju1(m): 11:35am On Feb 10, 2016
SailorXY:

You should outgrow cartoons. All you described can only happen in cartoons.

You think so? grin

You may want to go and google Patrice Lumumba and find out how his last days went. grin
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by chronique(m): 11:59am On Feb 10, 2016
What's with the secret trial thing? Same request was made for Dasuki;what is the government trying to hide?
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by alaskido(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ehen, them do add possession of firearm for Kanu charge. All these Boko Haram wey them arrest, did they ever charge them for treason and possession of firearms? Why is there so much tribalism in the country called Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by nworanco(m): 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Okijajuju1:

people like u did it to jesus christ(The freedom Fighter) so u are not exception.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by omnisali: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=orunto27 post=42784454]Publicly, Nnamdi Kanu's interrogation should start by asking him directly and in public view:- 1, Where does he derive Biafra from? 2, What is the Population of SE, NE, NC and SC? 3, What is Nigeria, her population and boundaries? 4, What are the mineral resources of Nigeria and of Biafra? 5, Name 20 tribes of Nigeria and their populations etc. Let him answer all these questions to the viewing, listening and hearing of all Nigerians on TV. This man wants to rule at least Biafra if we say, he is not competent or qualify to rule Nigeria. Let all Nigerians hear him, sell himself to rule us or rule a recalcitrant part of us. Kanu may not be clueless or mumuish as we think. He may even be the messiah that we want.. Alternatively, bring him out on NTA, AIT to answer people's questions and let the people judge him..

Eiyah e pain am oo
Why e dey pain una like dis. Be it 20yrs. Biafra must come. We r not brothers at all. Soon oil go be $2 den una go beg world bank like northern beggers. Ban me a million times I no send
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by TruthisGOD: 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
prettyboi1:

I really appreciate diplomacy, but when one has to be hard,one has to be hard. You just replied the guy you quoted telling him how Nnamdi Kanu is somebody's son,husband and father but did you ask yourself what Kanu was thinking when he was in those videos asking for "bullets and ammunition"? The people the terrorist ( Kanu) wants to kill with the " bullets and ammunition " are not other people's sons,husbands and fathers? This idiot called Kanu should face whatever comes to him. Shebi he wanted to fight Nigeria? He also was asking for sponsors to provide arms for him and his group of friends so that he can fight Nigeria,right? Now, you people are getting all emotional as if the government just picked up one innocent man from the road and accused him falsely. I wonder how some of us think things through. The federal government should make sure that this terrorist is dealt with fairly and according to the rule of law.
But you have someone that threatened the country with his dog and baboon statement and made his good his threat through his followers bt nw he is the president. Fyi, even if Kanu didn't call for arms, so far he is advocating for secession you people will still want him dead. Nigerians and there mental hypocrisy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hameed Ali: "Lazy People Are Crying Of Hunger Under Buhari’s Government" / 2023: 'I Am Coming With Healing' - Isaac Idahosa, Kwakwanso's Running Mate / Thugs Attack On PDP Rally: Atiku, Saraki Fume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.