Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. (16714 Views)

Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) / Prince Deji Arrested Over 'No Secret Trial' Protest For Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra:FG Seeks Secret Trial Of Kanu,Wants Media Barred From Revealing Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by efilefun(m): 9:15am On Feb 10, 2016
harmless011:
What are they trying to hide, we demand open and transparent trial.
So some people can go attack the witness and kill them ba
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by howardriddle: 9:15am On Feb 10, 2016
not cool. Buhari is right. I really don't know why he is ruling now. He is the real Draco.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by BABANGBALI: 9:15am On Feb 10, 2016
secret trial,secret beating,secret poison,secret killing,just do anything and get rid of the guy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by purpledferanmi1: 9:15am On Feb 10, 2016
Even people Wey never talk about saro wiwa, they scream saro wiwa now.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by AprokoMan: 9:16am On Feb 10, 2016
b00hari might just die of hypertension over kanu's case
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by AprokoMan: 9:16am On Feb 10, 2016
[s]
BABANGBALI:
secret trial,secret beating,secret poison,secret killing,just do anything and get rid of the guy
[/s]
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by anonimi: 9:17am On Feb 10, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 9:17am On Feb 10, 2016
Make federal govt execute this kanu then other ojukwu wannabe. Will learngringrin
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by Danjul12051990(m): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2016
Show some love download my song Iyawo mi from my signature. Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by shamecurls(m): 9:21am On Feb 10, 2016
Military set-up....

Dude is about to go missing.......

Then his ascendance will later be announced after tight security has been beefed up across the country

Military set-up!
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by tainot2002(m): 9:24am On Feb 10, 2016
Guyz today is my birthday...I give God all the glory for sparing my life till this moment and my wishes to all N'land including the moderators here.Thank you all

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by truthisbittar12: 9:25am On Feb 10, 2016
PLS lets finish this bald head kanu
and proceed to the next level of
governance.

trashhhhhh
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by BABANGBALI: 9:27am On Feb 10, 2016
he pain am die grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by yommys01(m): 9:27am On Feb 10, 2016
BiafranPrince:
Why do they want to make is secret kwanu?
Because you guys were shouting media trial this media trial that.

They gave you lot exactly what you wanted. A trial devoid of the media's eye. You should be happy, shouldn't you or you lot are just mere hypocrites?
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by kennes10: 9:29am On Feb 10, 2016
cheruv:
They should be careful on whatever they decide via kanu bkos many Igbos are sitting on the fence as regards this kanu brouhaha.
Just as we went to war regarding nzeogwu and the subsequent massacre of our brothers in Nigeria, we're also ready in case Kanu is unjustly treated or our brothers start being massacred as per 1966.
Excluding the 30million Igbos in Nigeria, there are over 10 million Igbos scattered over world who'd finance the war if it starts...so Nigeria should not bite more than they can chew.
This msg is from a concerned Nigerian undecided
i'm an igbo Nzeogwu committed treason nd deserves 2 die... I Rily do nt think dis guy has committed any treasonable felony nd FG is meking him a celebrity
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by sommyblaze(m): 9:31am On Feb 10, 2016
if e dey possible we want live streaming of the next trial.

#NoToSecretTrial

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by saintkel(m): 9:35am On Feb 10, 2016
Don't even know what to type
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by Anthos(m): 9:36am On Feb 10, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Secret Trial.. PUBLIC EXECUTION angry

Preferred Location for EXECUTION:: Head Bridge, Onitsha Anambra State.

Preferred Mode of Execution:: Hang him from one of the beams of the Bridge, then beat him with sticks and batons like a Pinata until he stops wriggling. Then cut him down, resuscitate him and start all over again until he dies.

Preferred Mode of Corpse Disposal:: Set his corpse on fire at Upper Iweka By-pass and make sure it burns to ashes and the ashes are mixed with poultry feed and used to feed.
and you think Nigeria can stand the Heat of the igbos? Infact all these will happen to you! You get whatever you wished another human like you,!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by chesterlee(m): 9:37am On Feb 10, 2016
Secret trial for what?

Week in Week out....This government led by Buhari have always proven that their sole aim for this nation is to plunge us back to the dark path of Tyranny!

Why can't they do things the right way?
No wonder Nnamdi KANU referred to this nation as a 'ZOO'

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by Ochinex(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2016
cheruv:
They should be careful on whatever they decide via kanu bkos many Igbos are sitting on the fence as regards this kanu brouhaha.
Just as we went to war regarding nzeogwu and the subsequent massacre of our brothers in Nigeria, we're also ready in case Kanu is unjustly treated or our brothers start being massacred as per 1966.
Excluding the 30million Igbos in Nigeria, there are over 10 million Igbos scattered over world who'd finance the war if it starts...so Nigeria should not bite more than they can chew.
This msg is from a concerned Nigerian undecided

0ver 20 million Igbos scattered all over the world bro. and in Nigeria in an estimate of over 40 million Igbos.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by CHIDIEJIOGU: 9:42am On Feb 10, 2016
lincolnj88:
grin buhari is scam artist...lest I forgot he is among d kangaroo committee that murder ken sari wiwa
lincolnj88:
grin buhari is scam artist...lest I forgot he is among d kangaroo committee that murder ken sari wiwa
lincolnj88:

ekwukwili ihe!
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Preferred Mode of Execution:: Hang him from one of the beams of the Bridge, then beat him with sticks and batons like a Pinata until he stops wriggling. Then cut him down, resuscitate him and start all over again until he dies.

Preferred Mode of Corpse Disposal:: Set his corpse on fire at Upper Iweka By-pass and make sure it burns to ashes and the ashes are mixed with poultry feed and used to feed.
lol, dis guy ur hatred for him no get part 2 ooo,anyway i wish u d same.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by modik(m): 9:45am On Feb 10, 2016
Okijajuju1:

Lol.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by mediachirps(m): 9:45am On Feb 10, 2016
orunto27:
Publicly, Nnamdi Kanu's interrogation should start by asking him directly and in public view:- 1, Where does he derive Biafra from? 2, What is the Population of SE, NE, NC and SC? 3, What is Nigeria, her population and boundaries? 4, What are the mineral resources of Nigeria and of Biafra? 5, Name 20 tribes of Nigeria and their populations etc. Let him answer all these questions to the viewing, listening and hearing of all Nigerians on TV. This man wants to rule at least Biafra if we say, he is not competent or qualify to rule Nigeria. Let all Nigerians hear him, sell himself to rule us or rule a recalcitrant part of us. Kanu may not be clueless or mumuish as we think. He may even be the messiah that we want.. Alternatively, bring him out on NTA, AIT to answer people's questions and let the people judge him.
you no point.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by cheruv: 9:50am On Feb 10, 2016
kennes10:
i'm an igbo Nzeogwu committed treason nd deserves 2 die... I Rily do nt think dis guy has committed any treasonable felony nd FG is meking him a celebrity
Nzeogwu in my view was an idealist who refused to merge his idealism with reality.
When he saw that the coup failed in the South, he planned a two pronged offensive into southern Nigeria to unseat Ironsi but failed to pull that through due to persuasion of some officers. If he did that like he planned, Nigeria won't be in this state its currently in

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by Biafrarep(m): 9:52am On Feb 10, 2016
LWKMD, they even robbed him of his money! If otherwise, why didnt they state all that was found in his possession? Again they want a secret trial, what are they afraid of? Is anybody still in doubt of the zoo status of this mere geographical expression? What a rat-race we have here, everybody for himself, God for us all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:52am On Feb 10, 2016
Anthos:
and you think Nigeria can stand the Heat of the igbos? Infact all these will happen to you! You get whatever you wished another human like you,!

The heat of who?

No single tribe, ethnicity or tongue can hold Nigeria to ransom.

And stop making wishes that you know wouldn't come true. If your wishes were any good, you would be a whole lot better than you are now.

iAmNigerian..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019:senator Makarfi Visits Ibb For Consultation(photos) / One Term Not Enough To Fix Nigeria, Buhari Insists / How Edgar’s Handover Was Stopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.