Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. (16718 Views)

Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) / Prince Deji Arrested Over 'No Secret Trial' Protest For Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra:FG Seeks Secret Trial Of Kanu,Wants Media Barred From Revealing Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by prettyboi1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
TruthisGOD:
But you have someone that threatened the country with his dog and baboon statement and made his good his threat through his followers bt nw he is the president. Fyi, even if Kanu didn't call for arms, so far he is advocating for secession you people will still want him dead. Nigerians and there mental hypocrisy.
Well, what do you expect,'oga non-Nigerian'. "I PLEDGE TO NIGERIA,MY COUNTRY, to be faithful,loyal and honest, to DEFEND her UNITY........with ALL my strength. So help me ,God."

Calling for secession is treason however you look at it. You think Nigeria is your personal property that you can just decide when to share it anytime you like?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by TruthisGOD: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
prettyboi1:

Well, what do you expect,'oga non-Nigerian'. "I PLEDGE TO NIGERIA,MY COUNTRY, to be faithful,loyal and honest, to DEFEND her UNITY........with ALL my strength. So help me ,God."

Calling for secession is treason however you look at it. You think Nigeria is your personal property that you can just decide when to share it anytime you like?
You're just too funny. When did self determination become treason? Nigerians with their pathetic mindset. Britain would have consider scotland act as treasonable offence. Well, African can never evolve from their dark age of reasoning. No matter the contemporary civilization in the world, we are still backward. That is why we can't progress. The whites look at us with amusement. The only viable way we can ever think of solving our problems is by killing one another. If we equate self determination as treason then we are in bondage.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by prettyboi1(m): 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
TruthisGOD:
You're just too funny. When did self determination become treason? Nigerians with their pathetic mindset. Britain would have consider scotland act as treasonable offence. Well, African can never evolve from their dark age of reasoning. No matter the contemporary civilization in the world, we are still backward. That is why we can't progress. The whites look at us with amusement. The only viable way we can ever think of solving our problems is by killing one another. If we equate self determination as treason then we are in bondage.
Have you not just done the same damn thing you claim Africans are guilty of, 'Mr holier-than-thou?' Are you not an African? Are you not a Nigerian?......Have you not just shown your 'pathetic mindset'? Have you not just killed the image of other Africans like yourself,thinking that you have solved a problem or made sense? SMH.

Folks like you always think you know crap, but all you do is bring other people down to seem elevated or to give yourself this false self-confidence that you're wise. Lol. Claiming other people do something and in the same breath....doing the same thing. SMH.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by famzynet: 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
A confused country ruled by confused animal beings.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by stansaintly(m): 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Secret Trial.. PUBLIC EXECUTION angry

Preferred Location for EXECUTION:: Head Bridge, Onitsha, Anambra State.

Preferred Mode of Execution:: Hang him from one of the beams of the Bridge, then beat him with sticks and batons like a Pinata until he stops wriggling. Then cut him down, resuscitate him and start all over again until he dies.

Preferred Mode of Corpse Disposal:: Set his corpse on fire at Upper Iweka By-pass and make sure it burns to ashes and the ashes are mixed with poultry feed and used to feed Pigeons in Anambra State Zoo.

What you just said now is even worse than the crime Kanu committed. Remember boomerang, it will catch up with you too cos ur statement is no different from what Aldofus Hitler said
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by ogazi007(m): 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Why secret trail for goodness sake?This Man is a terrorist and his trail should be in the open to avoid any further controversies.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by TruthisGOD: 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
prettyboi1:

Have you not just done the same damn thing you claim Africans are guilty of, 'Mr holier-than-thou?' Are you not an African? Are you not a Nigerian?......Have you not just shown your 'pathetic mindset'? Have you not just killed the image of other Africans like yourself,thinking that you have solved a problem or made sense? SMH.

Folks like you always think you know crap, but all you do is bring other people down to seem elevated or to give yourself this false self-confidence that you're wise. Lol. Claiming other people do something and in the same breath....doing the same thing. SMH.
As per the bolded, you don't learn, get it right by concealing or paying lips servce to your inability. You think am denigrating the image of Africa when the world already knw their babaric nature which is even more evidenced by the killing of unarmed protesters. In your little mind anybody that supports self determination should be killed. In that case Britain would have killed there folks instead of dialogue. This is a typical difference between a civilized man and a savage. The former will always resort to civilized way of solving a problem while the later is always known for his babaric nature on a dealing a problem. I don't blame the westerners: ' give them gun the will shoot themselves'. That is why the refuse selling weapons to you. You're like an untame savage to them. Everything about you lots is babaric including your speeches here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by orunto27: 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
I like to see, listen and hear Kanu talk on TV.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by prettyboi1(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
TruthisGOD:
As per the bolded, you don't learn, get it right by concealing or paying lips servce to your inability. You think am denigrating the image of Africa when the world already knw their babaric nature which is even more evidenced by the killing of unarmed protesters. In your little mind anybody that supports self determination should be killed. In that case Britain would have killed there folks instead of dialogue. This is a typical difference between a civilized man and a savage. The former will always resort to civilized way of solving a problem while the later is always known for his babaric nature on a dealing a problem. I don't blame the westerners: ' give them gun the will shoot themselves'. That is why the refuse selling weapons to you. You're like an untame savage to them. Everything about you lots is babaric including your speeches here.
I give up talking to you cos you're small-minded. Smh. The boldened word in your reply I quoted above is evidence of what I'm saying. "Their"... Are you not part of the same people you're pulling down to seem as if you know Jack,when in fact you clearly don't know anything?
Stop bringing Britain and Scotland into this whole talk if you don't have better things to say. A man (Nnamdi Kanu) was clearly seen in a video calling for arms to fight Nigeria and you're here talking trash as if the government should sit down and path him on his back saying " well-done ". On top of that small-minded thinking of yours,you had the audacity to bring in Scotland and Britain into the issue. If you were smart, it would have occurred to you that no Scottish terrorist was asking for arms to fight Britain. Also, as close minded as you are, you're now forming victim for Nnamdi Kanu as if he is innocent of the charges brought against him. If somebody decided on his own to fight what is bigger than him (In this case, Nnamdi Kanu asking for weapons to fight Nigeria) and he eventually gets beaten up,there's no wrong in that....you're simply just getting what you asked for. The people Nnamdi Kanu and his group of terrorists would have killed are not human beings abi? Yet, you have the effontery to come here and use " their" describing people from the same race as you in your short-sightedness when you don't even realize you're exactly as guilty as the people you're claiming to be holier than and know more than. I'm done even replying you. After this,if you reply,I would just read and pass cos obviously you who's better than "their" is a big fan of a potential terrorist yet you're claiming 'holier than thou' describing the same set of people you're no better than as 'their'. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by xmich(m): 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
orunto27:
Publicly, Nnamdi Kanu's interrogation should start by asking him directly and in public view:- 1, Where does he derive Biafra from? 2, What is the Population of SE, NE, NC and SC? 3, What is Nigeria, her population and boundaries? 4, What are the mineral resources of Nigeria and of Biafra? 5, Name 20 tribes of Nigeria and their populations etc. Let him answer all these questions to the viewing, listening and hearing of all Nigerians on TV. This man wants to rule at least Biafra if we say, he is not competent or qualify to rule Nigeria. Let all Nigerians hear him, sell himself to rule us or rule a recalcitrant part of us. Kanu may not be clueless or mumuish as we think. He may even be the messiah that we want.. Alternatively, bring him out on NTA, AIT to answer people's questions and let the people judge him.

I doubt kanu ever let any question thrown to him smell ground.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by TruthisGOD: 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
prettyboi1:

I give up talking to you cos you're small-minded. Smh. The boldened word in your reply I quoted above is evidence of what I'm saying. "Their"... Are you not part of the same people you're pulling down to seem as if you know Jack,when in fact you clearly don't know anything?
Stop bringing Britain and Scotland into this whole talk if you don't have better things to say. A man (Nnamdi Kanu) was clearly seen in a video calling for arms to fight Nigeria and you're here talking trash as if the government should sit down and path him on his back saying " well-done ". On top of that small-minded thinking of yours,you had the audacity to bring in Scotland and Britain into the issue. If you were smart, it would have occurred to you that no Scottish terrorist was asking for arms to fight Britain. Also, as close minded as you are, you're now forming victim for Nnamdi Kanu as if he is innocent of the charges brought against him. If somebody decided on his own to fight what is bigger than him (In this case, Nnamdi Kanu asking for weapons to fight Nigeria) and he eventually gets beaten up,there's no wrong in that....you're simply just getting what you asked for. The people Nnamdi Kanu and his group of terrorists would have killed are not human beings abi? Yet, you have the effontery to come here and use " their" describing people from the same race as you in your short-sightedness when you don't even realize you're exactly as guilty as the people you're claiming to be holier than and know more than. I'm done even replying you. After this,if you reply,I would just read and pass cos obviously you who's better than "their" is a big fan of a potential terrorist yet you're claiming 'holier than thou' describing the same set of people you're no better than as 'their'. SMH.
My friend you're just pathetic. Calling NK and his group terroist when the have not commited any crime is the height of wickedness when we all witenessed the waton kiling of unarmed protesters on a daily basis. You said FG has a case against him, let see how the events unfolds. It will suprise you. Pls don't ever quote me again.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by prettyboi1(m): 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
TruthisGOD:
My friend you're just pathetic. Calling NK and his group terroist when the have not commited any crime is the height of wickedness when we all witenessed the waton kiling of unarmed protesters on a daily basis. You said FG has a case against him, let see how the events unfolds. It will suprise you. Pls don't ever quote me again.
Smh
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by Ikechu12781: 1:07am On Feb 11, 2016
prettyboi1:

The stupidity of you fool is your lack of substance. MASSOB, how many members of MASSOB members ever asked for weapons to fight your zoo government. Provide the evidence of Massob seeking to attack that your zoo government then explain how come your leaders have killed and harrashed them repeatedly. After which explain or provide evidence when BZM threaten to attack your zoo government and then explain what motivated tour zoo government to attack and kill them as well. The only biafran agitator group that's Terry to be killed by your useless government is BILLIE. The only reason BILLIE have yet to receive casualties is because the work outside of that zoo. Truthushod is right. You Africans are savages. The Europeans classified you people accurately. You are undeveloped, uncivilized savages that to not understand how to be peaceful or diplomatic.

In case your dumb@ss is unaware Nnamdi KANU was a past member of MASSOB. A peaceful group who believed to gain Biafra through dialogue. He left that group because of the repeated killing of the group members by your zoo animals. Therefore, it was your military that turned Nnamdi KANU into what he is today. You turned a man who believed in peace to a man wishing complete destruction of your zoo. Just like you made a nnamdi KANU, by the looks of it, you going to create one worse than him. Exactly the same sh1t your zoo did with Boko Haram. When will you learn? You'll never because you are exactly as the Europeans you people...an Average African is a savage who does not understand the content of civilized.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by Ikechu12781: 1:13am On Feb 11, 2016
TruthisGOD:

Gbam!!!! That's why I don't even argue with right whites anyone. That zoo country proved them right in their statement. How can I argue over a statement that's a FACT. I recall reading a white colonizer who stated and I quote "An Average African are savages. A typical black are like animals. They do not understand peace, only violence. They equally corrupt therefore, unable to lead themselves." The quote might not be exact but I recall the meaning was exactly what I wrote. The first time I read that statement it pissed me off but as I age, I realize he was actually right. Africans proven him right so many times. How can I insult them for saying the truth. Nowadays when I encounter a racist whites online, I don't even say shit anymore and I know if I meet one, I'll very likely won't do shit at all.
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by Tequilah: 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
cheruv:
They should be careful on whatever they decide via kanu bkos many Igbos are sitting on the fence as regards this kanu brouhaha.
Just as we went to war regarding nzeogwu and the subsequent massacre of our brothers in Nigeria, we're also ready in case Kanu is unjustly treated or our brothers start being massacred as per 1966.
Excluding the 30million Igbos in Nigeria, there are over 10 million Igbos scattered over world who'd finance the war if it starts...so Nigeria should not bite more than they can chew.
This msg is from a concerned Nigerian undecided

You chaps have NOT learnt any lesson from history. Like George Santayana said: "Those who do not learn from the past, are condemned to repeat it."
Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by prettyboi1(m): 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ikechu12781:

The stupidity of you fool is your lack of substance. MASSOB, how many members of MASSOB members ever asked for weapons to fight your zoo government. Provide the evidence of Massob seeking to attack that your zoo government then explain how come your leaders have killed and harrashed them repeatedly. After which explain or provide evidence when BZM threaten to attack your zoo government and then explain what motivated tour zoo government to attack and kill them as well. The only biafran agitator group that's Terry to be killed by your useless government is BILLIE. The only reason BILLIE have yet to receive casualties is because the work outside of that zoo. Truthushod is right. You Africans are savages. The Europeans classified you people accurately. You are undeveloped, uncivilized savages that to not understand how to be peaceful or diplomatic.

In case your dumb@ss is unaware Nnamdi KANU was a past member of MASSOB. A peaceful group who believed to gain Biafra through dialogue. He left that group because of the repeated killing of the group members by your zoo animals. Therefore, it was your military that turned Nnamdi KANU into what he is today. You turned a man who believed in peace to a man wishing complete destruction of your zoo. Just like you made a nnamdi KANU, by the looks of it, you going to create one worse than him. Exactly the same sh1t your zoo did with Boko Haram. When will you learn? You'll never because you are exactly as the Europeans you people...an Average African is a savage who does not understand the content of civilized.
We are the zoo, and we would continue to cage all you terrorist animals. You happy now?

God Bless peace-loving Igbo-Nigerians.
God Bless Nigeria,
Long live Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Seeks Secret Trial For Nnamdi Kanu. by Tequilah: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
prettyboi1:

We are the zoo, and we would continue to cage all you terrorist animals. You happy now?

God Bless peace-loving Igbo-Nigerians.
God Bless Nigeria,
Long live Nigeria.

Hehehe....what a classic response!! cool See finishing.... cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Relocation Of Fertilizer Plant Sparks Protests In Bayelsa (photos) / Malami: Why I Recommended Bawa For EFCC Job / Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.