Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (1331 Views)

Is It Hygienic To Kiss A Naija Girl? / Would U Kiss A Guy On Your First Date? / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by 2jideofor(m): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2009
Re: ... by amarula(f): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2009
tongue tongue :Pjideofor i just fell in love, with you kiss kiss
Re: ... by Igwe9(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2009
amarula:

tongue tongue :Pjideofor i just fell in love, with you kiss kiss
Then, what happens to me? cheesy
Re: ... by naijasaba(m): 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2009
mmmmmmmmmmmmm
una no get work smiley smiley smiley
Re: ... by C2H5OH(f): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2009
You mean you've got to remember all of these just because you want to kiss a girl "smoothly" cheesy

LOL
Re: ... by TheSeeker(m): 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2009
What's with the prolonged lecture? Well, you'd have said first lessons for first kissers. The basic fact is look into her eyes to a point where she is lost, shy or feels she wants you, if she's losing it she becomes uncomfortable and then you gun for the kiss. It takes relatively less than 3 minutes to do all that. Your method just described TITANIC KISSING! Can't believe I'm responding to this thread, yeah well, here it is.

C2H5OH, what's up? What's going down?
Re: ... by C2H5OH(f): 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2009
Not much. Overwhelmed with work. Enjoying the 4th of July. Watching Wimbledon. Exercising a little.

I think that sums it up.
Re: ... by Tudor6(f): 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2009
This kissing sef!
All these kissing sound effects you hear in movies makes it difficult to enjoy a kiss without making that "peck" sound. . . I know guys who find that noise stupid.
Re: ... by TheSeeker(m): 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2009
C2H5OH:

Not much. Overwhelmed with work. Enjoying the 4th of July. Watching Wimbledon. Exercising a little.

I think that sums it up.

You're having a blast then. Been calling Chase all day -- they had a hold on my credit card and there was not even an explanation for it, yet I kept calling and nothing's done yet. But overall, it's been a wonderful day without the bank hassles.
Re: ... by TheSeeker(m): 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2009
Tudór:

This kissing sef!
All these kissing sound effects you hear in movies makes it difficult to enjoy a kiss without making that "peck" sound. . . I know guys who find that noise stupid.

People fail to realize that movies is another world entirely that never will exist in the real world.
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2009
All these for one kiss? grin
Re: ... by TheSeeker(m): 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2009
davidylan:

All these for one kiss? grin

Yes just one kiss that the girl may even rebuff and won't lead into sex!
Re: ... by savanaha: 12:04am On Jul 05, 2009
What if the person still doesn't know HOW to kiss even when they do what to do for a smooth kiss?
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 05, 2009
hey i could teach you savanaha . . . wink
Re: ... by TOYOSI20(f): 6:53am On Jul 05, 2009
2jideofor:

Going for a kiss is a scary moment for most guys. Just like the initial approach, and just like when you ask for a number, it is a point where you could be rejected. Most guys will talk for a few minutes, or hours and then lunge in for a kiss, or they will wait for a movie moment style kiss outside her house.

Touch her in increasingly more sensual ways leading up to the kiss.

Touch her arm for emphasis when you are talking.

Touch her hand. Looking at jewelry is a good excuse
Touch her hair. Asking if it is her natural color, if she ever wears it up, has ever cut it short/used to have it long, or even when she washed it is a good excuse. If she is comfortable with you touching her hair and doesn't recoil at all, then she is kissable, you can go for it here.

Take her hand and hold it as you talk. If you have done the above, it will be acceptable at this point. Don't look at her hand or draw attention to it, just do it.

Squeeze her hand and see if she squeezes back, this is another kiss-tell. No girl ever squeezes back if she isn't ready to kiss.

Stop talking, pause, tilt head and look at her. See if she is comfortable. If she is you can kiss.
What if she turns her face when you try to kiss?

Kiss her cheek and then her neck! She will turn around and kiss you. This is not a rejection but most guys assume it to be and back away. Do this and you can turn her on even more.

So, now you know how to touch her, but it will still not be 100% smooth if you are still in the same character as you are when talking to your hairdresser i.e. boring and acting like a friend instead of lover.

You need to: Establish a sexual vibe as you escalate the physical contact. You do this by:
More intense eye contact Slower, smoother, deeper voice

Look at her in a sexual way, start to look at her lips as well as her eyes and see if she reciprocates. If she does she is imagining kissing you.

Sometimes, even with no work on your part, she will want you. When a girl wants to kiss you:
She squeezes your hand.

She looks at your lips or looks down.

She touches your chest instead of arm.

She is comfortable with hard eye contact even when no one is speaking.

She touches her own lips for a second then pulls away quickly

WARNING: If the above steps do not work, do not force yourself on a girl.

courtsy: www.love-and-soulmate..com

err. . .okie oo cheesy cheesy
Re: ... by james2man: 2:17am On Jul 06, 2009
Na waoo i can't laugh, Nlander so there is protocol for kissing?Wonder sha never end @naijasaba you have spoken well,they no get work,
Re: ... by na2day2(m): 6:46am On Jul 06, 2009
2jideofor:

Going for a kiss is a scary moment for most guys. Just like the initial approach, and just like when you ask for a number, it is a point where you could be rejected. Most guys will talk for a few minutes, or hours and then lunge in for a kiss, or they will wait for a movie moment style kiss outside her house.

Touch her in increasingly more sensual ways leading up to the kiss.

Touch her arm for emphasis when you are talking.

Touch her hand. Looking at jewelry is a good excuse
Touch her hair. Asking if it is her natural color, if she ever wears it up, has ever cut it short/used to have it long, or even when she washed it is a good excuse. If she is comfortable with you touching her hair and doesn't recoil at all, then she is kissable, you can go for it here.

Take her hand and hold it as you talk. If you have done the above, it will be acceptable at this point. Don't look at her hand or draw attention to it, just do it.

Squeeze her hand and see if she squeezes back, this is another kiss-tell. No girl ever squeezes back if she isn't ready to kiss.

Stop talking, pause, tilt head and look at her. See if she is comfortable. If she is you can kiss.
What if she turns her face when you try to kiss?

Kiss her cheek and then her neck! She will turn around and kiss you. This is not a rejection but most guys assume it to be and back away. Do this and you can turn her on even more.

So, now you know how to touch her, but it will still not be 100% smooth if you are still in the same character as you are when talking to your hairdresser i.e. boring and acting like a friend instead of lover.

You need to: Establish a sexual vibe as you escalate the physical contact. You do this by:
More intense eye contact Slower, smoother, deeper voice

Look at her in a sexual way, start to look at her lips as well as her eyes and see if she reciprocates. If she does she is imagining kissing you.

Sometimes, even with no work on your part, she will want you. When a girl wants to kiss you:
She squeezes your hand.

She looks at your lips or looks down.

She touches your chest instead of arm.

She is comfortable with hard eye contact even when no one is speaking.

She touches her own lips for a second then pulls away quickly

WARNING: If the above steps do not work, do not force yourself on a girl.

courtsy: www.love-and-soulmate..com

so na una dey spoil NL bah?
Re: ... by Gabry(f): 7:14am On Jul 06, 2009
Im not reading that till I get my choc milk! angry
Re: ... by ogsent: 5:33pm On May 11, 2011
una realy get tym
Re: ... by MMM2(m): 5:41pm On May 11, 2011
op
want of how 2 fu-ck a chick?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Which Would You Pick Or Choose? / Wetin Dey Do Am Sef? / 7 Strong Reasons Why You Should'nt Tell Your Freinds About Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.