Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy (27990 Views)

Belinda Sefakor Dzata: "Any Size Of Manhood Okay For Me, Pre-Marital Sex Is Bad" / Belinda Effah Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Lady Wearing Fake Bum Pad In US / Belinda Effah Goes Bald For Movie Role [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by herboshedhe(f): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2016
Congrats sweets

Check my signature please,valentine is around the cornergrin
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 10, 2016
illicit:

well maybe you have divergent views on how to be in the news, that she managed to keep her pregnancy out of the news is an admirable task, it says she doesnt want cheap popularity. it is better that way dont you think?
Still no rationalization for a being a nobody in small nollywood.
She's on the same status as Ivie Okujaye. I know for a fact if Ivie gets pregnant blogs would announce the news non-stop for two days.
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by Dainikel(m): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2016
when did Belinda tied the knots?
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by Iamoptimus(m): 11:40am On Feb 10, 2016
Pretty as described
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by Topsyvic(f): 11:42am On Feb 10, 2016
Hu is she??

Jst a question
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by Iamoptimus(m): 11:44am On Feb 10, 2016
Issues with that?
charix:
If nobody knew it means she's still a nobody in nollywood. A shame since she's such a good actress.

So this fine young woman is probably someone's baby momma too?
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by illicit(m): 11:51am On Feb 10, 2016
charix:

Still no rationalization for a being a nobody in small nollywood.
She's on the same status as Ivie Okujaye. I know for a fact if Ivie gets pregnant blogs would announce the news non-stop for two days.
she isnt a nobody just because you personally never knew or heard of her and her pregnancy
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
illicit:

she isnt a nobody just because you personally never knew or heard of her and her pregnancy
charix:
If nobody knew it means she's still a nobody in nollywood. A shame since she's such a good actress.

So this fine young woman is probably someone's baby momma too?
I've seen a few of her movies and assumed she was a big up and coming actress. If you read the thread to this point you'd see I'm slightly dissapointed she's not at a level I pictured she was.

Can Genevieve have a secret pregnancy? Don't answer because the question's rhetoric.
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by AsanwaKC(f): 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
hmm..my Boo's crush, I must investigate this matter properly.
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by KanwuliaExtra: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Girls getting SMARTER!
Don't die an old maid.
If you can't marry, HAVE YOUR BABY DADDY! cheesy
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by rosalieene(f): 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
redsquare:
E be like say na everybody be Nollywood actress? I have never seen her in any movie. angry
maybe because you don't watch Nigerian movies
she is popular. she doesn't act random movies like Chisom the rice seller etc. she mainly acts in nigerian blockbuster movies such as "after the proposal" etc
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
Girls getting SMARTER! Don't die an old maid. If you can't marry, HAVE YOUR BABY DADDY! cheesy
Where are those pictures you promised me?
Re: Belinda Effah Welcomes Baby Boy by KanwuliaExtra: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
charix:

Where are those pictures you promised me?

You go wait taya ke! kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Performs At America Got Talent: My Dreams Have Already Come True / Campari's Party: Bbnaija Alex Unusual Shares Pictures From Event / Photos Of Rita Dominic And Chidi Mokeme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.