Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

I Came To Say Sorry (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Came To Say Sorry (18+) (1016 Views)

"After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says / Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Came To Say Sorry (18+) by PenAStory: 11:14am On Feb 10, 2016
http://penastory.com/2016/02/10/i-came-to-say-sorry-18/

Patricia stood naked in front of the full length mirror and studied her reflection. Her full breasts still stood firmly despite having weaned two children. She turned around and looked at her bare buttocks which still bore the marks of the love bites that Mark had inflicted on it just the night before. She rubbed the spot lovingly and sighed to herself. She had to apologize to him, he had left the house angrily that morning after she had refused him morning sex. She had been too tired from their passionate lovemaking last night to have energy for another morning session of sex. Mark was like an insatiable animal when it came to sex and although she enjoyed sex every bit as much as he did, she had just been too tired from last night.

Her mind wandered to yesterday when they had almost burnt down the whole house as Mark took her against the kitchen counter. She smiled at the memory of how they had been lucky that their four year old son, Robert had not walked in on them as Mark slammed into her with the frenzy of a mad man. Ten years of marriage and they still bleeped like two teenagers who had just discovered the pleasure of sex. She had to apologize to him, the sex was great no doubt; Mark never hidden the fact that he liked sex a lot during their courtship. How else could she explain that time when he had gone down on her at the movies, the time when they had done it at his brother’s engagement ceremony and that time he had fingered her even when his mother was just sleeping by the next couch. Did he even mind the fact that his mother might have heard the sounds of their wet skin making its slip-slap sound as his dick went in and out of her own every ready vagina later that night?

Quickly, Patricia pulled out a slinky body con red dress that she had been keeping for Mark’s birthday that was supposed to hold in a week’s time. She wore no underwear under the dress which clung to her like second skin and her nipples pointing out against the strain of the tight dress. She threw the leather jacket he had gotten her that time she had had a craze for biker jackets over the dress and slipping her feet into a pair of high heels, she studied her reflection in the mirror one re time before heading out to the garage.

As Patricia manoeuvred her 2016 Prado Jeep into the parking lot of Mark’s human resources company, she smiled in anticipation of what was to come. Their make up sex was always special, especially when it was she that had offended Mark. It was always like he wanted to Bleep his anger out of her and she was always too willing to take the brutality of his dick. Oh lawd, she thought as she felt a quaver between her legs, how she loved his dick. The meaty veins that stood out prominently on it when he was rock hard and the pulsating energy that seemed to emanate from it whenever she was driving him crazy. Her eyes had almost popped out of her head the first time she saw his dick, it must have been at least a good ten inches long and the width of it had got her wondering if she could accommodate him. Thank God she had not been a virgin.

She got down from the car and waved at Adamu the gate man before heading into the building. Her heels made no sounds on the plush carpet that greeted her feet when Steve opened the revolving doors for her. Her heart was thumping in her chest now that she was almost here, she bestowed a smile at Angela his secretary and asked if he was in with a tilt of her head. Angela’s affirmative nod had her taking a deep breath before she walked past the secretary area and pushed open the door. She stood at the door and watched his bent head as he scribbled furiously on a paper.

“I don’t want to be disturbed dammit. How many times do I have to tell you that Angela.” He didn’t look up from the paper he was working on.

“Am I now a disturbance?” A half smile played on her lips as his head jerked up at the sound of her voice.

“What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be at work?”

“Is that any way to welcome your wife now?” She turned and opened the door, peeking out at Angela while shooting out her ass at Mark, “Angie dearie, tell any visitor that Mark is busy, we don’t want any interruptions.”

“What are you doing?” His voice held a bit of suspicion in it.

“I only came to pay my husband a visit at work since he left so hurriedly this morning,” as she talked, Patricia dropped the leather jacket that she was wearing over her dress and walked towards him. She saw his eyes go straight to her nipples which was clearly visible in the bodycon dress and he stood up from his chair.

“What do you think you are doing Patty? I am trying to work you know?”

“And I am trying to say sorry,” she said and swept her hair out of her eyes before pulling him closer to her with his tie. Her mouth was very close to his as she tugged at the tie and began to unbutton his shirt, “I am sorry about this morning baby, just that you wore me out last night but now your girl needs a good riding.” She had finished unbuttoning his shirt and he rested her head on his hard chest taking in the smell of him. His arms encircled her before slipping under her dress. When his hand met naked skin, Mark’s head seemed to him as if it suddenly swelled and was about to burst. She wasn’t wearing anything beneath her dress? Goodness gracious!

He swooped her off her feet and dropped her on the table, pushing her dress up her thighs to confirm what his hand had just communicated to his brain. Patricia threw her head back and spread her legs apart…To be continued

Find similar erotica on www.penastory.com
Re: I Came To Say Sorry (18+) by yemstok(m): 11:50am On Feb 10, 2016
la click la stupid

(1) (Reply)

Why Playing Hard To Get When At The end U Will still Cheat / Lovers home / A Cop Took My Driver's License That Has My Picture With Him, What Could It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.