Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

See How Silly Dispute Between Ladies Can Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Silly Dispute Between Ladies Can Be (919 Views)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Silly Dispute Between Ladies Can Be by vault(m): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
I've got two female hostel mates who have both been in a dispute since 2014..

one of em got an asthma attack and the other passed through her window hearing how she was gasping for breath and wanting help..... she walked past the dying girl's room and called me on phone, I told her to go back to the girl's room and help her find her inhaler.

for some reason I rushed back to the hostel and on getting back I realised the evil girl that called me did nothing.... I called friends from other blocks and the girl that suffered the attack was eventually rushed to the clinic. everyone in the hostel thought there was no one that could have helped her.

after the girl was okay, I left the clinic and went straight back to the hostel, confronted the evil girl and asked "why", she said I shouldn't blame her, that they were still in a dispute and the other girl would have done the same, and at least she called me.

I asked if she would forgive herself if something bad like death had happened...... she didn't say anything

later I kind of figure out she wasn't evil after all, she just have a sick mentality..... the rate at which ladies take disputes is excessive and silly " WHY"?
Re: See How Silly Dispute Between Ladies Can Be by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
I thank God for making me a man everyday. I fight with my bros. Sometimes it's so serious. At the end. "your fada, u know say u dey craze abi?" and a trip to the bar settles it cool

What will I tell him sorry for? I be woman? grin
Re: See How Silly Dispute Between Ladies Can Be by Mutuwa(m): 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
vault:
I've got two female hostel mates who have both been in a dispute since 2014..

one of em got an asthma attack and the other passed through her window hearing how she was gasping for breath and wanting help..... she walked past the dying girl's room and called me on phone, I told her to go back to the girl's room and help her find her inhaler.

for some reason I rushed back to the hostel and on getting back I realised the evil girl that called me did nothing.... I called friends from other blocks and the girl that suffered the attack was eventually rushed to the clinic. everyone in the hostel thought there was no one that could have helped her.

after the girl was okay, I left the clinic and went straight back to the hostel, confronted the evil girl and asked "why", she said I shouldn't blame her, that they were still in a dispute and the other girl would have done the same, and at least she called me.

I asked if she would forgive herself if something bad like death had happened...... she didn't say anything

later I kind of figure out she wasn't evil after all, she just have a sick mentality..... the rate at which ladies take disputes is excessive and silly " WHY"?

because some of them, they are silly.
Re: See How Silly Dispute Between Ladies Can Be by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
That's one girl out of the whole lot. Her malicious trait is personal, your topic is already generalizing it.
Re: See How Silly Dispute Between Ladies Can Be by Emac34: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
Women and their unforgiving dispute undecided
Re: See How Silly Dispute Between Ladies Can Be by Greene66: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mostly nigerian ladies.. they can kill person

Re: See How Silly Dispute Between Ladies Can Be by vault(m): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
skarlett:
That's one girl out of the whole lot. Her malicious trait is personal, your topic is already generalizing it.

I hope so..... I hope all girls ain't malicious like this one
Re: See How Silly Dispute Between Ladies Can Be by surestakes: 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ifa hear say e help am.

Women are very adept at the power game. She must have considered the lady an obstacle and what better way than to allow her die a slow natural death? undecided

Her madness just dey boil tongue
Re: See How Silly Dispute Between Ladies Can Be by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
vault:

I hope so..... I hope all girls ain't malicious like this one

Trust me they aren't
Re: See How Silly Dispute Between Ladies Can Be by yaqq: 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
Girls naturally re not very nice to each others unless their besties. Two girls can't meet see same day n become paddy. I bet u the sick girl will do even worse. Girls naturally re childish. I know of two girls who were room mate but kept malice for over two years before their rent expire and both went separate ways.
Re: See How Silly Dispute Between Ladies Can Be by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
yaqq:
Girls naturally re not very nice to each others unless their besties. Two girls can't meet see same day n become paddy. I bet u the sick girl will do even worse. Girls naturally re childish. I know of two girls who were room mate but kept malice for over two years before their rent expire and both went separate ways.

Clears throat it is well

Wat yall will gain is wat m waiting for
Re: See How Silly Dispute Between Ladies Can Be by vault(m): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
sickstars:

Clears throat it is well
Wat yall will gain is wat m waiting for
so you saying?? undecided
Re: See How Silly Dispute Between Ladies Can Be by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
vault:

so you saying?? undecided
Nothing
Re: See How Silly Dispute Between Ladies Can Be by vault(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
sickstars:
Nothing
I thought so angry

(1) (Reply)

Advice For The Valentina's And Valentinos! / Is It Good To Starve Your Partner With S*ex When You Both Are Quarreling? / Der Z Dis Girl I Met On Ma Matric Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.