Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) (35218 Views)

Container Falls On Range Rover In Oyo, Truck Driver Flees (Pictures) / Guys My Vehicle Was Saved From An Incompetent Nairaland Auto Guru Mayor2013 / Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by hkidola00(m): 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
chaii
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by samlex21(m): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
E Don hit my car OWO repete.
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by Juve4(m): 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
Baba God na ur hand we ur children dey oooooh.
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
OkparaJesus:
As I was praying I saw myself breast feeding the daughter of he was about to defecate at the viewing centre before the members of Book Haram have been doing Nigerians good if not by the time I was okay with her but why did the devil allow the rice to sell at the market but Kim Karadashian should not have sang at Deeper life camp ground and I don't know if Don't jazzy and Olamide song was a hit back to back if not why did Donald Trump change to black by invasive surgery.Even the 2016 budget shows that students can eat well in a hot swimming pool that lacks a window barrier.

Ummm...guys. Make una help me confam dis guy. E well?

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by Irore: 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
wellmax:
From Lagos to Port Harcourt, na wa oo. Let us revive the Railways please

Transport minister. Wia r u? Abi na Fashola?
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by jambodavid: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
May God save us
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by permanentgrace(m): 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
INTROVERT:
Everyday.... am tried of trailer news o.

Have you won an award for this struggle before?
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by saasala(m): 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
alienvirus:
Gory

You definitely dont know the meaning of 'gory'. Please grab a dictionary
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by permanentgrace(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
sigiyaya:
how i wish this falled on the convoy of one of these our politicians

Fell

Meanwhile, when next you see the teacher who taught you English, dont hesitate to fetch him a resounding slap that will make him remember the nonsense he taught you.
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by promizchild: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
The end is near
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by Temptee101(m): 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
OkparaJesus:
As I was praying I saw myself breast feeding the daughter of he was about to defecate at the viewing centre before the members of Book Haram have been doing Nigerians good if not by the time I was okay with her but why did the devil allow the rice to sell at the market but Kim Karadashian should not have sang at Deeper life camp ground and I don't know if Don't jazzy and Olamide song was a hit back to back if not why did Donald Trump change to black by invasive surgery.Even the 2016 budget shows that students can eat well in a hot swimming pool that lacks a window barrier.
Chai!!!!
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by sigiyaya(m): 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
permanentgrace:

Fell

Meanwhile, when next you see the teacher who taught you English, dont hesitate to fetch him a resounding slap that will make him remember the nonsense he taught you.
grin grin grin grin grin i will make sure the slap gets to her grin grin grin grin
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by OkaOme: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Owner of trailer should buy owner of car a new one, simple!
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Xposer:
Thank God no life was lost
well, something's life was lost.
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
sigiyaya:

Falled? Are you 5 years old?
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by loomer: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
nonstan:

Omo d man go de tank in God first say em de alive..u de talk new car..d owner of d trailer fit pay half sha..rmb he also incurred damages

If na abroad now, that man go make plenty money. Insurance go pay like maga
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by adedayourt(m): 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
i wnt to bliv dat liquid i see is nt blood sad
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by Uro2011: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
Do you want to fire your boss? Do you need financial freedom? Do you need want to drive a brand new Keyless Hyundai Elantra this year? How about being a landlord? Join us in helping hands and learn how you can achieve these plus laptops, international trip (all expense paid) and cash incentives. Too good to be true right! I also thought so till I partnered with helping hands. My focus was to touch the lives of the down trodden but my life is taking a new turn because I'm been empowered weekly. Call or whatsapp me on 08037798195
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by Babyphinas(f): 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
What a tragic incident
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by KingPicture: 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
sigiyaya:
True talk grin grin
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by CravingChic: 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
sigiyaya:

Chisos!! Gbagaun!!
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
OkparaJesus:
make una hol am o ! E go enter road o !
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
I live in PHC and work in ONNE. There is only a short bridge crossing a small stream going to ONNE and back to Refinery road. The trailer did not fall from a high bridge onto the car but the container fell from the truck onto the car due to the bad road. I thought Wike did that road.
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by ovokonado(m): 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2016
There's no day u won't hear a news abt pH esp eleme. Na to dey avoid dah place sure pass naw.
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by ovokonado(m): 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
ritababe:

tired not tried.
but y evuls
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by ovokonado(m): 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
TheCEO1004:
But around the tire looks like blood!!!
dahz oil from the engine man

1 Like

Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by ovokonado(m): 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Anybody in portharcourt??
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by mexxy1(m): 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
The trailer DID NOT fall from a bridge... It is on the same bridge. How it happened, I can't tell but, it caused serious gridlock on my way out this morning.

I just returned through same route and a crane is on the scene trying to lift the container as I passed. I heard the driver of the Toyota Camry lost his life but that's unconfirmed.
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by mexxy1(m): 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
alaskido:
I live in PHC and work in ONNE. There is only a short bridge crossing a small stream going to ONNE and back to Refinery road. The trailer did not fall from a high bridge onto the car but the container fell from the truck onto the car due to the bad road. I thought Wike did that road.

What has Wike got to do with the incident? I doubt the road caused the accident... I believe overspeeding caused that accident.
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
INTROVERT:
Everyday.... am tried of trailer news o.
Me too o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto / Security Personnels May Suspect Or Harrass You If You Drive These Vehicles / Meet This Mechanophiliac That Has Sex With His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.